Superbowl...........

John_The_Bastard

I have no preference who wins.........I would like the final score after the final overtime to be 0 to 0! I will root for the defense. I hope to be entertained by the half time show and the commercials.

No horse in this race either, hopein for a close game. Lookin forward to the shots of Peter the cheater with his tire gauge checkin the air pressure in the pats footballs! :D

I think I'll go skiing or coyote hunting. I hate both teams and have very little interest in this game.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-20-15 AT 11:08AM (MST)[p]There's a nice episode of Downton Abbey on that night. Murder She Wrote after that. Gonna be a great night for TV.

I couldn't care less about "Terrific" Tom freaking Brady or the ratty-ass Seachickens and their stupid drunk-sailor "12's".

They can both go to hell. But one of them is going to win the Super Bowl. Congrats to them. WHOOP DEE FREAKING DOO!!

I am still a Broncos fan - always will be through thick and thin. I will take the good with the bad.

You won't catch me whining and bawling and cheering for another team in the middle of a game that my team could still win. You won't catch me walking out of a stadium and missing possibly the single greatest comeback in NFL playoff history.

We may lose from time to time, but that makes our triumphs that much greater.

So hey Coach Fox - see ya!! Wouldn't wanna be ya!! Good luck with that Cutler guy in Chicago.

Kubiak - you better bring your A-game back!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

I'll be watching the game out of duty and tradition but I think I will be cheering the individual great plays rather than the teams. My "dog" isn't fighting so I care not who wins.
Bring on the snack food honey!
Zeke

I will watch it for Ads.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Damn Roy, how do you really feel! I actually had to scroll back up to make sure it was you typing that! LMAO!
I'll be ice fishing. I'd rather watch the pro bowl than this years Super Bowl!

I'll give it a look but I don't care who wins. I just hope the winning quarterback doesn't start bawling after the game. It's embarrassing when their mascara runs. There's no crying in baseball, why should football be any different?

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Hey Roy. First place to start is get rid of Manning. Get a QB that they can go into the future with. You may not like Brady, but I would take him over Manning everytime. mtmuley

Hey Roy,
I am a Manning fan......hope he can come back next year and kick some butt. I am a Vikings fan who enjoyed what Bret did for our team. Like your attitude about your team.
J_T_B

Not saying I wouldn't take Brady. He is a great QB, and a year younger than Manning. Can't deny his greatness. I would love him as a Bronco. But he is a freaking Patriot right now so SCREW HIM!!

He is showing his age too from time to time though, same as Romo!

I think Manning has one good year left in him, especially if it is behind a good running game. He still has moments where he looks unstoppable, and is still better than 28-30 of the 32 QB's in the league.

But yes, the Broncos need to find the QB of the future. Pretty sure it isn't Osweiler. Time will tell. Elway will find the right guy. I have confidence in him!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

But you do know who is going to win the Superbowl next year don't you Roy? I'll remind everyone in August or so. mtmuley

HA HA!! Of course you will - looking forward to it!

HOOK 'EM!

I use to watch for the ads but since they have gone down hill I wont watch it all

I don't care who wins so long as they whip the Seafowl.
Hope they break Shermans other arm. freaking crybaby!
Go Pap smears.

Rutnbuck

Some Peyton stats from the conference championship game:

He was 2 for 12 on passes longer than 15 yards

He was 6 for 21 on passes longer than 5 yards

You could see his accuracy was way off the last several regular season games...think the ole arm can't take a whole season of passing anymore.

Believe this may have been his last season as a starter...he has been a great one though!

Well I'm rooting for the Hawks. Sounds like I will be having fun at least while you guys act all opinionated. And that is ok. We are all doing what we have freedom to do.
I think Seth Rogen and Michael Moore need to move away though.

Gotta love the Seahawk haters. First off the Brocos suck ass with their broken old crusty QB who won't do ##### next season unless the NFL allows little rascal scooters on the field and secondly the Cowshits make it the closest they will ever get to another ring as long as that crap qb who chokes in any playoff chance and couldn't punch himself out of a wet paper bag is playing. Good luck keeping Dez Bryant, the only dude who amounted to anything on that wr core and that Lynch wanna be running back that won't ever rush again like he did this year once he leaves for a big payday to some other ##### team since the Cowshits salary cap is overflowing. As far as the Patriots, once the Hawks win a legit back to back Super Bowl through total domination it will furthermore prove Belijoke is a cheating piece of ##### and his pretty boy qb who is at the age he's probably taking testosterone's three rings will have an asteric next to his name in the lousy books.

>Some Peyton stats from the conference
>championship game:
>
> He
>was 2 for 12 on
>passes longer than 15 yards
>
>
> He
>was 6 for 21 on
>passes longer than 5 yards
>
>
>You could see his accuracy was
>way off the last several
>regular season games...think the ole
>arm can't take a whole
>season of passing anymore.
>
>Believe this may have been his
>last season as a starter...he
>has been a great one
>though!

U forgot 1 stat....torn quadricep muscle. You ladies couldn't get off the couch with 1 of those let alone play a football game!

I'll bet the balls are aired up and that the analysts will say little about it.If the Pats prevail the win should have an asterisk beside it in the stats books. Both coaches have the same asterisks beside their names footnoting their propensity towards bending or breaking rules to gain an advantage. Try to paint it as being competitive but its difficult to convince someone that you are barely pregnant!

>I hope the Seahawks destroy those
>cheating SOB's!

If they own the ref's like last years NFC Championship game, no problem.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

After reading rutnbucks post I can figure out he is a Dbag. Then there are the sore Bronco fans that are hatin' because they lost last year and couldn't win conference this year. Then there are the sore Cowboys fans.
If you don't want to watch it then dont. Go watch Netflix Desperate Housewives..haha

Deermadness, I'm a Cowboy fan that isn't sore about anything. Pretty awesome year considering how I thought they would do. It's pretty funny reading dumbass posts like the one from muleysniper. Obvious not much football knowledge there. Rooting for Brady hard after reading that nonsense. mtmuley

Haha Mtmuley I would have guessed you a packers fan... feel free to enlighten me how your cowgirls plan to keep Bryant paid handsomely and maintain their cap? I think he'd look good in blue and green but our superbowl ring wearing qb that is still playing this season will get paid first so we probably won't have room for dez...

News flash Sniper. Franchise tag. As far as Murray, it would be complicated but possible. Jones has said as much. Bryant is important. A runningback can be replaced. Hell, I could run with that line. mtmuley

LAST EDITED ON Jan-23-15 AT 08:59AM (MST)[p]Here's a newsflash for you... o lines don't win superbowls. Seahawks have made that clear. Romo will never have a ring. I wasn't around in the 70's when the Cowboys were good and their little run in the 90's I could care even less about. You might find a 9'ers fan who would sit down with you and chat about old times, but I'm pretty sure nobody else cares about 20 year old Lombardi's at this stage in the NFL where the game has evolved immensely. And I'm done. Sorry for the thread jack.... not sure why I'm wasting breath on teams that don't even relate to the thread topic. Mat be someone can start a new thread on has been teams from the 70's-the 90's?? Go.Hawks!

>Here's a newsflash for you... o
>lines don't win superbowls. Seahawks
>have made that clear. Romo
>will never have a ring.
>I wasn't around in the
>70's when the Cowboys were
>good and their little run
>in the 90's I could
>care even less about. You
>might find a 9'ers fan
>who would sit down with
>you and chat about old
>times, but I'm pretty sure
>nobody else cares about 20
>year old Lombardi's at this
>stage in the NFL where
>the game has evolved immensely.
>

...OH BOY. So much to say here.

Somebody thinks they understand football.

And now we see why the 12's have little credibility.

HOOK 'EM!

So what wins Superbowls genious? Defense? NO. the Packers did it without one. QB? NO. The Giants did it twice with a mediocre QB. A solid O-line is a damn good place to start thpough. I could give a $hit less about the past titles. If it wasn't for a HUGE amount of luck, the Seahawks would be sitting on their ass right now. And if you say they weren't lucky, you didn't watch that game. mtmuley

What about Tom Brady.....is he being honest? It does not add up to me that he is telling the truth and the whole truth. This to me runs along the same lines as nascar teams bending rules to go faster.Its part of the sport yet punishable.....theres got to be consequences. The NFL is taking enemy fire and needs to clean up its act a bit. Brady seems to be caught in a tight spot and his image is taking a hit.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-23-15 AT 09:51AM (MST)[p]>So what wins Superbowls genious? Defense?
>NO. the Packers did it
>without one. QB? NO. The
>Giants did it twice with
>a mediocre QB. A solid
>O-line is a damn good
>place to start thpough. I
>could give a $hit less
>about the past titles. If
>it wasn't for a HUGE
>amount of luck, the Seahawks
>would be sitting on their
>ass right now. And if
>you say they weren't lucky,
>you didn't watch that game.
>mtmuley

But they're not. They're in the superbowl, again. The Cowboys get to sit and watch, again, Mr Shefter, start a new thread where all you arm chair professionals can out ##### each other with your future predictions lol
Oh and since I apparently no nothing about football you can label every Hawk fan we are all used to the bias, if it makes you feel any better I think Dez got burned on that catch ruled incomplete

Rules are rules and if he ordered deflated balls someone needs to pay. I just hope he deflates the Seahawks. mtmuley

Luck mtmuley? Yes they had luck but also they held the Packers to just one touchdown. Every team in the NFL has had luck at times. But the Seahawks have showed how they can win over and over. Only Staubach had a three year record like Wilson. The Packers didn't make good decisions and I saw that too.
I wish it was the Cowboys playing now that deflate gate has been exposed. Just so Cowboy fans can get crushed. The Cowboys got LUCKY when they played the Hawks.

NFC all the way... go Seahawks

2311idiot.jpg

When is this game? ;-)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I have a feeling Tom is dishonest about it. I work with people that will make mistakes and then lie about it so they aren't embarrassed or get discipline. If they would be honest at least they uphold integrity and it's over without too much ado. But if you lie you get caught it's firing time. I would respect any man that can own up to a mistake. Heck, we all make mistakes.

I believe Brady knew about the balls being deflated. He said he did not feel a difference in the balls.... You mean to tell me that you handle the ball every offensive play, couldn't notice it, but a linebacker noticed it the first time he touched it. I saw a report that there were several teams that noticed it this year, but this is the first time the NFL is looking into it. There is a reason the Patriots have had over 400 rushes this year, with zero lost fumbles. Too coincidental for me. So, on that note, I say go Seahawks! I don't like either team, but definitely do not support a team that constantly cheats.

I'm a die hard 9ers fan so I hate the Seacocks, but Tom Brady is a little hottie so I'd be rooting for him anyway. ;-) I don't think deflated balls are his problem.

Brady's problem is the same as belicheat's.......they are trying to stave off a big hit to their reputations and legacies. They want this to go away before the superbowl and then bask in their own magnificence. They are both successful as hell but there is an asterisk next to their records. The NFL is helping them out by dragging along the outcome of their investigation. The team owner is protecting the team brand. Lots of folks will find a way to tolerate cheating as long as it goes their way......its o.k. until you get caught and then you become a cheater and a liar!
J_T_B

And I suppose you guys think the Pats are the only team walking a thin line where rules are concerned? mtmuley

I think most teams have a lot more to worry about .....they would have to have their pieces better in place that they do to have time to worry about such a small tweak.....that being said......How many wrongs do you have to add up to make a right. Just wondering!

Thank YOU Marshawn Lynch for the radio gold. This is the best soundbite I've heard in ages. I've been playing it all morning. It can apply to so many situations. LOL

I kinda like Lynch. The Skittles commercial is genius too.

http://youtu.be/HP8UoBUm1sY

>Gotta love the Seahawk haters. First
>off the Brocos suck ass
>with their broken old crusty
>QB who won't do #####
>next season unless the NFL
>allows little rascal scooters on
>the field and secondly the
>Cowshits make it the closest
>they will ever get to
>another ring as long as
>that crap qb who chokes
>in any playoff chance and
>couldn't punch himself out of
>a wet paper bag is
>playing. Good luck keeping Dez
>Bryant, the only dude who
>amounted to anything on that
>wr core and that Lynch
>wanna be running back that
>won't ever rush again like
>he did this year once
>he leaves for a big
>payday to some other #####
>team since the Cowshits salary
>cap is overflowing. As
>far as the Patriots, once
>the Hawks win a legit
>back to back Super Bowl
>through total domination it will
>furthermore prove Belijoke is a
>cheating piece of ##### and
>his pretty boy qb who
>is at the age he's
>probably taking testosterone's three rings
>will have an asteric next
>to his name in the
>lousy books.

Gotta love Whiney butthurt Seacock fans who take it so personal when someone doesn't like their team. I hope Brady breaks his leg and Shermen breaks his neck during the game.

The Seahawks defense is going to deflate some Patriots balls. And I'm 100% sure Wilson won't have such a bad day this game. Seahawks by 4 points. Close game on Sunday.

It seems to me Seattle is the team of destiny again this year. Forget the stats and all that. I think they will refuse to lose again. Kind of like the SF Giants do in the World Series.

Eel

Team of destiny??? Team of luck more like it. If it wasn't for a wobbly duck pass Wilson was trying to throw away and a big Packers special teams screw up then.... I hope they spot Brady 16 points. mtmuley

LAST EDITED ON Jan-28-15 AT 01:14PM (MST)[p]I'm a one dimensional person and will admit it. I HUNT, plan a hunt, play with hunting gear, talk about hunting and express my passion for the hunt quite often.... but then again, I get to hunt instead of just watch other guys do it.

OTOH, some of you guys act like you'll be taking the field with the team on Sunday. Instead, you'll be popping a squat on the Lazyboy and yelling at your TV! (I know because I'll be doing the same thing and I really don't care nearly as much as you guys).

Mainstream media and pro sports really have us under their control!

Now, take a deep breath and tell me what a DB I am because I don't care about the outcome of the game!

Who's playing again? LOL

Have a great "Super" Sunday!
Zeke

Zeke......I find wisdom in what you say. I dislike both teams .....I think both coaches lack character. I will watch the game and "get into it" afterwards I will have no regrets about which team loses or wins. I like good cleancut players who command respect. Celebrating without taunting or doing something low class is o.k. These are men and should act like it. Few players have what it takes to be true role models. The very few who do command my respect. Heroes are people who save lives or greatly improve others lives. We will see none this coming Sunday on the football team unless military personnel are there....maybe some of the police. I guess I am an opinionated bastard.
John_The_Bastard_

John t b,
I agree. Good people in ANY profession can be great role models.
Cocky, entitled, plicks in ANY profession cannot and will not command respect regardless of talent.
I'll be enjoying the game and the events which surround it but until they want me to suit-up, I'll be content to watch it with all the passion I'm willing to spare.....

The one thing I AM looking forward to: snacks made by my wife. We had a couple invitations to go to one of the kids homes but I elected to stay home, eat treats and and stay close to my reloader in case the game is lame.

Best,
Zeke

>Zeke yer way too slow to
>b a Defensive Back! :D
>

Slow? You mean really really slow! ha
Hell DW, I'm way too slow to even be a water boy! Those kids can really move!
My football coach in HS even told me to go back to dove hunting! (that's sort of true too)
Zeke

Play football and miss deer season? Not in a million years! Not even for a chance at the cheerleaders.:)

Eel

Hey madness bww makes a mango habanero that's hard on the lower seals! :D How does this recipe compare?

It is close. Just use the best juice you can get. These wings are so good. Some Blue Cheese dressing and bam. I am going to make a small batch of Gost Wings with Frank's Hot Sauce, butter and a couple dashes of Dave's Insanity Ghost Wing Sauce too.
I can't get enough of wings on Superbowl day.

>Gotta love the Seahawk haters. First
>off the Brocos suck ass
>with their broken old crusty
>QB who won't do #####
>next season unless the NFL
>allows little rascal scooters on
>the field and secondly the
>Cowshits make it the closest
>they will ever get to
>another ring as long as
>that crap qb who chokes
>in any playoff chance and
>couldn't punch himself out of
>a wet paper bag is
>playing. Good luck keeping Dez
>Bryant, the only dude who
>amounted to anything on that
>wr core and that Lynch
>wanna be running back that
>won't ever rush again like
>he did this year once
>he leaves for a big
>payday to some other #####
>team since the Cowshits salary
>cap is overflowing. As
>far as the Patriots, once
>the Hawks win a legit
>back to back Super Bowl
>through total domination it will
>furthermore prove Belijoke is a
>cheating piece of ##### and
>his pretty boy qb who
>is at the age he's
>probably taking testosterone's three rings
>will have an asteric next
>to his name in the
>lousy books.

Gotta love seahawks fans. More please!
Justin

Another Superbowl year and another lousy HALF TIME....Who makes these dumb decisions on who gets to perform at 1/2....should fire his or her ass for sure. Been a long time since they had a good 1/2 show.

Bring back ROSEANNE BARR....Bessy likes her and Wisz would hit her.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Nobody will remember who won this game, only who gave it away with the worse play call in Super Bowl history..........in the opinion of this impartial observer.

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

>The half time show sucked! I
>doubt there will ever be
>a good one again.
>
>J_T_B

Forget you and the giant lion you rode in on, JTB! ;-) LOL

What are you talking about!? She made that grand entrance on that big cat, she danced with beach balls, she rocked it out with the dude who played the dress designer, Cinna, in The Hunger Games, even danced with some soldiers from the Capital, and then there were fireworks. It was highly entertaining.

Did you think the dancing sharks and palm trees were cheesy & weird or something? lol There were girls in bikinis- that didn't help you like it?
Jenn

Game was great and Katy is still a cute little gadget with real talents!

I guess you could say that this old guy like the whole event!

Zeke

PS: yes, bad call coach.

great game, only two things disappointed me.
1. my numbers didn't hit
2. katy perry didn't have a wardrobe malfunction

So, where are all the 12's today??

HOOK 'EM!

>So, where are all the 12's
>today??
>
>
>
>HOOK 'EM!
>_______________________________________
>
>Since I am frequently asked about
>my religion on this site
>and others, I have created
>a profile that explains my
>beliefs. If you are interested
>in finding out more about
>my faith, please visit the
>link below:
>
>http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Probably at the airport waiting for Peterless Carroll to land.:)

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Feb-02-15 AT 05:31PM (MST)[p]It was definitely a tough loss but at the end the odds were very close. If only mtnmuley was our offensive coordinator other than Darrell Bevell we would have won that game. Sure Brady set a passing record but in all fairness our secondary was all playing hurt. Lane was a huge loss. Im already looking forward to next years season. I will tell you I am going to stick with Vegas odds instead of mtnmuley, as we are already favored to win the next bowl 5:1 with the Pats right behind 6:1 I did see the Cowboys on the list but I had to scroll down a ways and found them with 12:1 odds.
MS

>Sniper must be too teared up
>to post. Feel bad for
>Deermadness. That had to hurt.
>mtmuley

I thought the game was exciting until the play that will go down in history. They could have sent Lynch twice and he would have made it that tiny distance. Then the TD clebration was classless. I'm pissed off . I don't care if anyone says chit cause it is true. My wife could have planned a better play..
Katy Perry show is ok for teens and women....I did love seeing the fear and sickness in Brady's eyes while it looked like the game was slipping away. Patriots won fair so congrats.

>>Sniper must be too teared up
>>to post. Feel bad for
>>Deermadness. That had to hurt.
>>mtmuley
>
>
>I thought the game was exciting
>until the play that will
>go down in history. They
>could have sent Lynch twice
>and he would have made
>it that tiny distance. Then
>the TD clebration was classless.
>I'm pissed off . I
>don't care if anyone says
>chit cause it is true.
>My wife could have planned
>a better play..
>Katy Perry show is ok for
>teens and women....I did love
>seeing the fear and sickness
>in Brady's eyes while it
>looked like the game was
>slipping away. Patriots won fair
>so congrats.

I Think Brady Prayed for 4 Quarters!:D

[font color="redhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsueOnu0kY

LAST EDITED ON Feb-02-15 AT 08:11PM (MST)[p]Justin you are a moron. Classic 12th? You referring to the overall position the Cowboys will fall in at the end of the season? And when you quote someone, make sure they said it first. I never made one comment about "total domination" quit making s%%t up. Feel free to look up next years odds yourself. The guys in Vegas must be total homer Hawks fans huh?

I like sniper. He makes me laugh .Bet if Jason Garret and Murray were in that situation it wouldn't have been a pass play. Too bad Brady schooled that dominating defense in the 4th. But then again a great offensive line isn't important to run the ball at the 1 yard line in the Superbowl. It's all about matchups. Ask Pete. mtmuley

So you did not say this in post #20 of this thread?
"once the Hawks win a legit back to back Super Bowl through total domination"

Justin

Guilty.... I re-read it, I'll own that. But, yeah I will add a BUT... for those not to admit the Seahawks with a healthy D would not have made a difference hasn't watched many Seahawks games. We lost Lane early and replaced him with Therold Simon who is nowhere near the talent and was picked apart. I honestly thought Brady would have tested Sherman more than once, I give Belecheck credit, he did his homework and if he gets out of the deflate gate dilemma free and clear will gain a lot of respect. Sherman, Chancellor, Thomas and obviously Lane will all undergo some type of surgery in the offseason. All that and we are still favored for 2016. Cant really argue that.
MS

LAST EDITED ON Feb-02-15 AT 08:43PM (MST)[p]I never once said I have 100% confidence in our offense. I am not a Darrel Bevell fan and I was hoping he would land a head coaching job elsewhere, I am bummed we lost Quinn, tho he was a big part of Seattle's D. I think the slant would have worked if we would have used a bigger WR instead of Lockette who hasn't seen the ball much and hasn't had many big hits towards him. At the end of the day it was the most watched event in US history next to super bowl 48 which we won last year. The odds flipped close to game time having the Hawks by a point and a half, it didn't come out that way but there is no denying it was a close football game. With that good luck to everyones team come next season. Time for baseball

Post #20 is typical of why many people dislike sea hawk fans.

Do you really think they are the only banged up team in the post season?
What % of the time does Vegas predict the winner of the super bowl in February?

If I'm a moron then what does that make you? At the very least classless.
Justin

I could really give 2 sh!ts what the rest of the country thinks about seahawks fans. See ya next season. There are plenty other a hole fan bases you can point fingers at too, bottom line is we went to back to back superbowls the last two seasons, not ten years ago. We're in the now. Get used to it

>Sounds like you liked the show......whats
>wrong with the lion?
>
> J_T_B

I think it was a liger, actually. ;-) I thought she rocked, but the show was a bit cheesy. The fireworks were great, though.

On most teams the oc picks one or two plays that he feels are situationally appropriate and tells them to the head coach. The head coach then picks the play he wants ran whether it is one of the oc's plays or not. The coach tells the quarterback what play he wants ran and the quarterback usually has the power to opt out depending on what (look) the defense is giving on the line.

So it could have been any or all three.

Justin

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom