Tags Disappearing

Yeah saw there were some solid buck tags floating around too, well someone is happy. Still think they should push for residents only for turn ins, along with better res/non res ratios, but I’m biased… I agree man otc has always been busy but it has turned into a next level sh*t show the last couple years

Picked up a three point buck tag today... Had two computers going for different tags, one 0 point tag and one 3 point tag. 3 point tag won.
Guess that is what happens when you don't draw the 0 point tag with your 1st choice in the application.

For elk, didn't draw in the draw. For leftovers I had multiple tags that I tried to add to cart, but never could. Ended up with a 0 point MZ tag in an OTC archery unit. Never again will I hunt in an OTC unit. I would have been better off just playing the Wednesday lottery and perhaps taking at least a limited 1st season tag.
Of the tags I tried to add to my cart two were 76 tags when there were some available the first few weeks.
Were you able to log in at the same time on 2 computers? I didn't think the system would allow you to do that.
Let us know.

Thanks

It didn't matter who drew what tag. I'm saying two of us tried for a close to my home 0 point tag and the other a three point tag. We were miles apart. Now he's got to try for the 0 point tag again tomorrow...

The reissued licenses are good for CPW, but a pain for people wanting to pick up something last minute because they can't plan ahead to due work, ie. me. We apply for all the draws, but sometimes it doesn't work out. I would be in favor of all the turned in tags being given to residents.

Weirdest thing happened today. I was just doing some things around the house and 11 o’clock rolls around. Then my finger just started going crazy like I was clicking on a computer mouse.? It’s because every Wednesday at 11 o’clock I’ve been trying to get a tag since August. I’m just glad we got the tag we needed last week and I don’t have to stress out anymore. Good luck everybody else moving forward.?? I did like the old system better when they randomly put them up. I’m retired and I’m never too far from my computer when looking for tags. Just my opinion.?

Weirdest thing happened today. I was just doing some things around the house and 11 o’clock rolls around. Then my finger just started going crazy like I was clicking on a computer mouse.? It’s because every Wednesday at 11 o’clock I’ve been trying to get a tag since August. I’m just glad we got the tag we needed last week and I don’t have to stress out anymore. Good luck everybody else moving forward.?? I did like the old system better when they randomly put them up. I’m retired and I’m never too far from my computer when looking for tags. Just my opinion.?
Same thing, I still have a remider set, then realized I didnt need to do anything.
Good luck to all!

Being retired has it's benefits. Youth, over 55, and residents should have the preference on all these resissued tags.
I think the youth get enough preference already. The Secondary Draw is pretty much a Youth Draw as far as desirable tags go. Plus they have their own quotas and also get to use unused tags on more than one season. I'd be all for Resident and Senior Preference, but to me, a senior is 65 and over ;). At the very least, Residents should have priority.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom