Texas gas prices

We have been running about $5.03 all week. Just dropped to $4.69 at Sam's and Costco. Ouch

Paid $4.68 for diesel at my last fill up here in West Texas. Sure am dreading the diesel prices when we head to Colorado for an elk hunt this fall.

Hopefully fuel prices will continue to come down. If we can dodge a land falling cat 3 or higher hurricane in the gulf the prices might just come down by hunting seasons.

If Brandon would announce the authorization to build a big new oil refinery in Houston ( its been 50 years since our last refinery) open up all government land to Big oil for development , finish the Keystone pipeline ( and the one out of Pennsylvania) well gents ...the USA is no longer beholden to Anyone for our oil/gas. We can have an abundance and able sell for a profit billions of barrels to help our allies in Europe and throughout the world. No more sending American dollars to folks that hate us. Not complicated.

If Brandon would announce the authorization to build a big new oil refinery in Houston ( its been 50 years since our last refinery) open up all government land to Big oil for development , finish the Keystone pipeline ( and the one out of Pennsylvania) well gents ...the USA is no longer beholden to Anyone for our oil/gas. We can have an abundance and able sell for a profit billions of barrels to help our allies in Europe and throughout the world. No more sending American dollars to folks that hate us. Not complicated.
You do realize that the keystone pipeline would have Canadian oil?

And that if some company was serious about building another refinery that they could?

You’re a kool aid drinker through and through.

See, we can agree on something. But Small Oil needs to be unleashed…..Big Oil is busy greenwashing.

You do realize that the keystone pipeline would have Canadian oil?

And that if some company was serious about building another refinery that they could?

You’re a kool aid drinker through and through.

Don't want to get back into the attack mode with you SS, I love the kinder gentleman I saw over the last few posts.

Yes , I fully understand that the Keystone pipeline moves Canadian oil down to our refineries. Oil is a global market and moving Canadian oil safely and efficiently to US refineries is just smart . It allows Canada to produce more to flow into the global market

Not a kool aid drinker at all but I support common sense ideas, not complicated.

I will challenge your assumption that oil companies can build any refinery at will...that's not true SS. It's becomes complicated with overreaching Federal government (EPA etc) handcuffs. Even if those handcuffs can be overcome, the next BIG issue is the Oil companies willingness to lay out Billions of dollars in expansion when they are told by the powers at hand ( our current POTUS).....we are shutting down all fossil fuels by 2040. These CEO`s have a fiduciary responsibility to care for shareholders . What responsible CEO would lay out the massive capital for a new refinery that has less than 20 years to repay the investment???

Imo , only nuclear power has a chance to reduce our dependency on fossil fuel, damn sure isn't going to happen with wind/solar.

I have a TD Equinox that is diesel . 40 MPG but still over $80 for an entire tank filling.. Silverado is a gas guzzler needs to be put down. A 100 bill or more for a tank fill.
$5.44 per gallon for diesel here.

Don't want to get back into the attack mode with you SS, I love the kinder gentleman I saw over the last few posts.

Yes , I fully understand that the Keystone pipeline moves Canadian oil down to our refineries. Oil is a global market and moving Canadian oil safely and efficiently to US refineries is just smart . It allows Canada to produce more to flow into the global market

Not a kool aid drinker at all but I support common sense ideas, not complicated.

I will challenge your assumption that oil companies can build any refinery at will...that's not true SS. It's becomes complicated with overreaching Federal government (EPA etc) handcuffs. Even if those handcuffs can be overcome, the next BIG issue is the Oil companies willingness to lay out Billions of dollars in expansion when they are told by the powers at hand ( our current POTUS).....we are shutting down all fossil fuels by 2040. These CEO`s have a fiduciary responsibility to care for shareholders . What responsible CEO would lay out the massive capital for a new refinery that has less than 20 years to repay the investment???

Imo , only nuclear power has a chance to reduce our dependency on fossil fuel, damn sure isn't going to happen with wind/solar.
So you acknowledge that you were wrong. That’s all you had to type.

And if it’s really because of the president why wasn’t anything done under trump or any other president in the last 20 years?

You drink the kool aid and that’s ok.

My Dad worked on the Alaska Pipeline ( Happy Valley, Prudhoe Bay etc. Even back then the shutdown were often . The men made overtime just waiting for a creek crossing or something to be evaluated. I've worked Govt projects where the permitting was a long process.

Paid $3.69 here in NE Ohio as I was driving to Cabelas this morning. Better then the $5.29 a while ago. Brandon is still not near where he needs to be with gas prices. Not holding my breath.

Looks like Brandon is bringing down gas prices!!! YEE-HAW!!!!!!

Only $4.49 here in Rock Springs!! Yippee!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Here in the happy valley, prices went up 3 bucks and have dropped 4 bits. Time to celebrate. The $5 saved on 20 gallons to top off the other day is almost enough to take Ma out for ice cream. If it dropped another quarter, we cold each get our own cone.

Yep!!

41B1310C-60ED-4A4E-B6E4-263AFA039874.jpeg

So you acknowledge that you were wrong. That’s all you had to type.

And if it’s really because of the president why wasn’t anything done under trump or any other president in the last 20 years?

You drink the kool aid and that’s ok.

Free thinker here SS, exactly what did I admit to as flawed in my comments?

Fact is Trump opened up much of America to drilling and pipelines! Where do you come up with no president has addressed this issue in the past 20 years. And you accused me of drinking kool-aid, what are you sipping on SS? Maybe an extra dose of TDS?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom