The Beginning Of The End To Hunting In Colorado

Not even sure why it’s surprising, it’s a bummer but at this point I don’t even really look toward to quality. I think it’s pretty obvious the route the state has been taking. Unfortunately we reap the rewards of the Eastern slopes voting.

Young hunters……… build your future hunting opportunities around private land…… now. Don’t wait, get proactive now…….. before someone else has filled the openings. Private land is where big game will be in the future. It’s not a government priority anymore.

The sky is not falling but you can’t ignore the trends and the changes. Nobody is going to turn back this trend, at least not in the next 50 years.

Don’t wait……. If it’s a passion and a priority.

The rules of the game won't make much difference if habitat destruction continues as it has for decades. Even under commissioners who support hunting, managers are unable to reverse the steady decline in game and other wildlife populations.

It is so sad that my adult son to say nothing of my grandkids will not be able to enjoy public land hunting as I have. No chance at a limited entry tag, game quality gone down the toilet, etc, etc. My only hope is they can make enough money to hunt some private land hunts.

Don't forget about Climate change, the Russians and the Chinese. Everyone should just stop hunting now and cut there loses. Stop wasting your money on points. Once the NR are limited on OTC CPW will be broke and out of money next year anyway.

One very good example of the importance of having pro hunting governor, state representatives, and having sportsmen involved with political process. I graduated from CSU, and love Colorado. It is going down hill in a hurry with liberals running government and now wildlife/hunting.

Just start poaching. And I’m not even kidding. If states think they can take away something that’s not theirs to take away in the first place I’ll just go kill what I want once it gets bad enough. Fck um
Let’s not forget the seasons on Predators

Just start poaching. And I’m not even kidding. If states think they can take away something that’s not theirs to take away in the first place I’ll just go kill what I want once it gets bad enough. Fck um

Spoken like a true snowflake.

I mean you have an inflated sense of entitlement--that you believe yourself special when it comes to the ownership of public wildlife and observance of law and the rights of others. You are overly-sensitive, always crying about anticipated problems that have not even developed. I rarely read a comment from you that is not a complaint about someone. Maybe mama can help?

Last edited:
So, are you CO residents engaged with your senators on the Ag & natural resources sub-committee that will be the first to vote on these appointees?

If a senator replies favorably to you, kick some money to his re-election fund. They track that carefully.

Jess Beaulieu in particular is pretty scary. https://www.law.du.edu/about/people/jess-beaulieu

Just don't ask NRs to help you because you kicked us in the mouth with lower allocation and price increases.

So, are you CO residents engaged with your senators on the Ag & natural resources sub-committee that will be the first to vote on these appointees?

If a senator replies favorably to you, kick some money to his re-election fund. They track that carefully.

Jess Beaulieu in particular is pretty scary. https://www.law.du.edu/about/people/jess-beaulieu

Just don't ask NRs to help you because you kicked us in the mouth with lower allocation and price increases.
You’re a hypocrite.

at least tristate will defend your poaching

at least tristate will defend your poaching
Only if you make the news and become a big shot. ??
Might have to throw some work his way, just don’t get caught crossing state lines with hides and antlers from all those poached animals. Then it becomes a federal issue.

It's not an accident. There is a well funded campaign nationally to take over gf boards. Washington is lost. Colorado next. As per everything else Utah will be about 10 years behind (yes I know, prop 5, but you can end run that with financing of departments). Idaho won't be too far behind Utah, and, don't tell Wyoming cuz they believe themselves special, but it's coming for them.

The solution of course, is cut more tags, get rid of more VOTING hunters so the outfitters can have bigger deer.

I mean you have an inflated sense of entitlement--that you believe yourself special when it comes to the ownership of public wildlife and observance of law and the rights of others. You are overly-sensitive, always crying about anticipated problems that have not even developed. I rarely read a comment from you that is not a complaint about someone. Maybe mama can help?
you must not be reading my comments. or maybe don't know how to read. one of those though

is it poaching if theirs no such thing as hunting :unsure:

title of the thread does state end of hunting in Colorado after all. so just playing by the rules of the thread

Wow. That's a tough one alright. Yellowstone Park does not allow hunting. I wonder if it would be considered poaching if I snuck in and killed a bull? I am special, after all.

Wow. That's a tough one alright. Yellowstone Park does not allow hunting. I wonder if it would be considered poaching if I snuck in and killed a bull? I am special, after all.
That’s exactly the same scenario being discussed here alright :rolleyes:

you believe yourself special when it comes to the ownership of public wildlife and observance of law and the rights of others
You mean like a board of bureaucrats that seek to take away a states residence ability to hunt game? I’m sure I must be missing something..

It’s majority of the transplants on the front range who don’t hunt that are the majority at the polls.
I see some form of this written all of the time...

I'm too lazy to look up the numbers but would bet that the number of transplants from the last 15 years in CO are outnumbered by long time and lifetime residents.

Are the longtime residents too bust to vote?

Or is it that liberalism is growing in your resident population just like it is in EVERY state. It's en vogue apparently..

About 9/10s of that post would describe the brave revolutionary folks who broke this country off from England and the king..

I'm too lazy to look up the numbers but would bet that the number of transplants from the last 15 years in CO are outnumbered by long time and lifetime residents.

Or is it that liberalism is growing in your resident population just like it is in EVERY state. It's en vogue apparently..
It’s hard to outvote the Denver metro area on the state level…

It’s hard to explain unless you’ve been to the front range. But yeah, CO doesn’t want hunting on it’s vacation portfolio. If it wasn’t for that damn money….

I am truly at the point where if you are blue in Colorado and vote that way then I have no time for you. They want full control yet not comprehend the consequences for their greed and choices. What made Colorado Colorado is what they are progressively shutting down. Water, land management, hunting, recreation, economies, schools, etc. These people have awful morality and I worked with so many for the past decade + in a positive fashion only to see them sell their souls to King Polis ushering in wokeism for the sake of stardum and power. SMH. And they sit their preaching with a stiff upper lip and smug expression exerting a holier-than-thou mentally. Makes me wanna puke.

If hunting was outlawed tomorrow you’d just take it?

I’ve never poached and as long as there is seasons and regulations that provide me opportunity I never will. If some government told me I no longer can, guess what? I’m still hunting and you can call me whatever you want while I’m doing it
Need a partner?

If hunting was outlawed tomorrow you’d just take it?

I’ve never poached and as long as there is seasons and regulations that provide me opportunity I never will. If some government told me I no longer can, guess what? I’m still hunting and you can call me whatever you want while I’m doing it
Have at it. If it was "out lawed" I don't need to do it to feed myself or my family, why should I? Kinda like shooting wolves right? Used to be poaching in some states. Still is in others. The right is not going away. You guys that are worried amuse me. mtmuley

Have at it. If it was "out lawed" I don't need to do it to feed myself or my family, why should I? Kinda like shooting wolves right? Used to be poaching in some states. Still is in others. The right is not going away. You guys that are worried amuse me. mtmuley
Make sure to keep that mask on in your car alone too

I consider myself a father and husband first but after that a hunter is what I am. To the core. Can't live without it, why should I?

The question wasn't whether it was going away. The question was, if it did, what would you do? I guess roll over and take it is the answet. Which is fine. For you...

A guy posts in this thread, “good example of why politicians don’t belong in wildlife management” after the fact, and gets a bunch of thumbs up. Meanwhile over in the Wyoming forum they spew, “if you don’t like the way things are, contact your/our legislators like we do.” History truly does repeat itself as the cancer spreads. From State to State. Sheeples believe it will be different THIS time. Over and over and over again. Insanity is rampant in our species…..Huge outbreak in Wyoming

No need to poach, they’ll continue selling you a tag. Nobody is going to prevent you from hunting legally. But………. what exactly are you going to shot? Deer and elk that leave private property?

Do you poach bison now? I doubt it. You can still hunt bison, they’ll sell you a tag, same as they do deer or elk, just not as many tags because most of the bison are on private property. There are approximately 500,000 bison on private land, including State and Federal land. If you’re going to poach deer, elk or moose, why aren’t you already poaching bison and/or beef cattle? You going to poach private property? If there any big game still on public land, the State will still sell you a tag. They’ll sell you a tag to hunt the perimeter of the private forever, based on current trends. You could count wild pheasants on two hands south of Salt Lake County but they still let you hunt them. And you can hunt the perimeter of the pheasant farms. They aren’t going to stop you from hunting. What are you going to hunt and where are you going to poach, if the majority of game animals are on private, like bison and pheasants are now. How’s that working for you today?

Poaching private land could be a little more lively than you’re anticipating. I doubt you’re actually up to it.

Yes, one State is already thinking you will be hunting the perimeter of private land, as fewer and fewer big games are huntable on public land. Not only thinking that way but already encouraging you to hunt perimeters that way…… in their State literature.

Do some reading if you doubt that.

Last edited:
Ha, ha, knock yourself out. They also say there’s a market for bison……. No need to wait.

About 9/10s of that post would describe the brave revolutionary folks who broke this country off from England and the king..

Not at all. They were not over-sensitive, whining snowflakes with an inflated sense of entitlement who believed themselves above the law. All they wanted was the chance to establish the rules by which they were governed. And once these rights were restored, they never questioned the legitimacy of the electoral process (except where the franchise was denied to some), and at no point did they deny the votes of others as less legitimate than their own.

Wildlife belongs to the state--every citizen, not just those who hunt. Yet some people seem to think they are the only ones entitled to determine how wildlife is managed. When confronted by those who disagree with their methods, they grow hostile rather than take the time to educate others and develop a workable solution. I understand the sentiment, but there is no principled argument to support the suggestion that a few should decide for all. And when has that strategy ever worked? In my experience, there are very few fence-sitters who cannot be moved to the hunter's position, but the Ted Nugents of the world will not be the ones to convince them.

If the anti-hunters get control, most of us will be classified as poachers.

I remember a state game warden saying that he expected hunting to disappear within the next decade--and that was thirty five years ago.

Life is short. I have no doubt that own my hunting seasons will be limited by joint and heart health, not the Wildlife Commission. Enjoy them while you can.

And note that "hunters" have long constituted a small fraction of the commission:

"The 11 voting members of the commission include three members who are sportspersons, one of whom must be an outfitter; three agricultural producers; three recreationalists, including one from a non-profit, non-consumptive wildlife organization; two at-large members. Members are expected to represent all parks and wildlife-related issues, regardless of their affiliation. A minimum of four commissioners must be from west of the Continental Divide."

What about that little history nugget that at one time only white male landowners could vote? Or are we going to pretend that never happened?

Not at all, which is why I wrote "except where the franchise was denied to some."

In the end, it was the principles upon which this nation was built, and not the Founders themselves, that were most remarkable, considering that many cast them aside when it suited their purposes. Nevertheless, these principles have endured in the hearts of many, and I am always humbled by the sacrifices these men made to ensure that they would.

The principles are cast aside when they impede their purposes as well.

I’m sick and tired of everything always being a political or ideological litmus test.

Not at all. They were not over-sensitive, whining snowflakes with an inflated sense of entitlement who believed themselves above the law. All they wanted was the chance to establish the rules by which they were governed. And once these rights were restored, they never questioned the legitimacy of the electoral process (except where the franchise was denied to some), and at no point did they deny the votes of others as less legitimate than their own.

Wildlife belongs to the state--every citizen, not just those who hunt. Yet some people seem to think they are the only ones entitled to determine how wildlife is managed. When confronted by those who disagree with their methods, they grow hostile rather than take the time to educate others and develop a workable solution. I understand the sentiment, but there is no principled argument to support the suggestion that a few should decide for all. And when has that strategy ever worked? In my experience, there are very few fence-sitters who cannot be moved to the hunter's position, but the Ted Nugents of the world will not be the ones to convince them.
It's funny you thinke we are discussing change by "electoral process" and that this is what the people (as in a majority) are screaming for so the elected officials are only giving their constituents what they want. These are "appointed positions".

A person choosing to continue to hunt after all options open to them to do so are taken without a clear process supported by the people is not "denying others legitimacy as voters" or giving less merit to their opinion.

You don't get to convince fence sitters in this process. There are going to be a majority of officials on a voting board who have already long ago made up their mind who will vote this kind of **** in regardless of what the people want.

If you are fine with that ok. I am not and I do not give a **** what you call me for not being ok with it. Your opinion of me means nothing to me.

I am not a poacher and don't say what I've said without consideration.

No need to poach, they’ll continue selling you a tag. Nobody is going to prevent you from hunting legally. But………. what exactly are you going to shot? Deer and elk that leave private property?

Do you poach bison now? I doubt it. You can still hunt bison, they’ll sell you a tag, same as they do deer or elk, just not as many tags because most of the bison are on private property. There are approximately 500,000 bison on private land, including State and Federal land. If you’re going to poach deer, elk or moose, why aren’t you already poaching bison and/or beef cattle? You going to poach private property? If there any big game still on public land, the State will still sell you a tag. They’ll sell you a tag to hunt the perimeter of the private forever, based on current trends. You could count wild pheasants on two hands south of Salt Lake County but they still let you hunt them. And you can hunt the perimeter of the pheasant farms. They aren’t going to stop you from hunting. What are you going to hunt and where are you going to poach, if the majority of game animals are on private, like bison and pheasants are now. How’s that working for you today?

Poaching private land could be a little more lively than you’re anticipating. I doubt you’re actually up to it.

Yes, one State is already thinking you will be hunting the perimeter of private land, as fewer and fewer big games are huntable on public land. Not only thinking that way but already encouraging you to hunt perimeters that way…… in their State literature.

Comprehension isn’t your strong suit. The scenario was a hypothetical “end to hunting “ as stated in the thread title. The response was in kind. Why would I “poach bison now” ?

You boomers really are sensitive

@huntindad4 remember you’re going back and forth with a guy who wears a mask in his car when he’s all by himself. Don’t waste too many brain cells on those people. They were lost a long time ago

Comprehension isn’t your strong suit. The scenario was a hypothetical “end to hunting “ as stated in the thread title. The response was in kind. Why would I “poach bison now” ?

You boomers really are sensitive
Why would you pouch now or anytime? That was my question…… you gentlemen started the poaching conversation component of this discussion.

Why would you pouch now or anytime? That was my question…… you gentlemen started the poaching conversation component of this discussion.
Why would you throw tea in a harbor? Your lords told you not to after all.

Go back to sleep

Long ago Governors and legislators formed some form of Fish Wildlife and Parks entity in every state to, through biological and environmental metrics, form a plan and make recommendations to the legislature for voting on managing wildlife, habitat, and hunting. Most of my life the recommendations were adopted by a sitting legislature. All the self-serving crying and whining, running to our legislators, creating/joining non-profits, special interest groups, and lobbying organizations has created a problem for all hunters, where once there was only a problem for the entitled whiners. Now Governors and legislatures form boards, task forces, and committees that are represented by appointees from lobbying entities and special interest groups that influence political figures. It’s not rocket science that all the selfishness and entitlement has now created a system that not only does not benefit wildlife, it all but takes the biological and environmental factors out of proclamations which have been replaced by dollars and lobbying power in wildlife/hunting decisions. The very people who’s job it is to study wildlife health, habitat health, populations and such are constantly circumvented by the “I deserve” crowd running to their politicians once they realized that they are no more than an advisory department and the Legislature holds the power. Sadly, the people and groups who diametrically oppose everything you stand for have watched us cannibalize ourselves for selfish desires and are following the playbook written by their very own enemy.

Why would you throw tea in a harbor? Your lords told you not to after all.

Go back to sleep
Sorry, up for all day……

I’ve been of the opinion, for what that’s worth to you……. ?? that the bureaucrats are going to allow us to kill off the majority of big game currently on public land, which will cause more private land owners to begin raising deer and elk, like they do bison.

I’ve watched it happening since the mid 1980’s. First the bureaucrats denied that it was happening and now they are claiming it’s inevitable. The big game numbers of deer and elk in the Western States represent that reality. Now the bureaucrats public presentations and actions are no longer denial but proactive. They are not just ignoring the population decline, they are supporting it, by supporting…,,,… rather than resisting programs that will further reduce deer and elk populations. At the same time, encouraging and developing more and more programs to help private land big game businesses.

I’m not saying it’s right or wrong……. ethics are an individual choice. All I’m saying is, there are going to be fewer and fewer public land big game animals to hunt and kill, if young hunters have the passion to be life time hunters, like some folks are today, like yourself, they need to get themselves in a position to hunt private land.

You said, “Just start poaching. And I’m not even kidding. If states think they can take away something that’s not theirs to take away in the first place I’ll just go kill what I want once it gets bad enough. Fck um”

Sound pretty entitled to me……... maybe there is some truth to what the pundits are calling you younger folks. Don’t you agree?

I suppose, the youth can take your approach or mine. You keep preaching your method, I’ll keep preaching mine.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the Bison on private property are mostly private property. For the record I would not steal a Bison from a rancher, or anything for that matter.

If somebody told me I couldn't harvest an animal on public land from a healthy population, I would have a problem with that.

If somebody told me I couldn't harvest an animal on public land from a healthy population, I would have a problem with that
My understanding of what we’re talking about. I don’t know where hunting the tiger kings compound came up. Some of these guys probably need to check and see if their oxygen hose is pinched under the recliner…

The population has doubled since 2008, a lot of Coloradans moved out and can no longer afford to live in the state they were born in. My county which has been a very “red” county went 100% blue in the last election. It’s because of the over crowding on the frontrange and houses that used to cost 300k selling for 900k. Long time residents are not the issue. The progressive commies that flocked to the state are the issue. I would say by and large your local born Coloradan is very much okay with hunting. It’s the thou shall nots that moved in from the coasts

Does anyone think that once the majority of a public resource reside on private lands there will be a push for Govt to intervene in private property rights? 30 by 30? I believe there’s an awful lot of evidence, even amongst the hunting/fishing community, to support such a claim. Be careful what, how, who you support.

How are you able to help?

The population has doubled since 2008, a lot of Coloradans moved out and can no longer afford to live in the state they were born in. My county which has been a very “red” county went 100% blue in the last election. It’s because of the over crowding on the frontrange and houses that used to cost 300k selling for 900k. Long time residents are not the issue. The progressive commies that flocked to the state are the issue. I would say by and large your local born Coloradan is very much okay with hunting. It’s the thou shall nots that moved in from the coasts
Screenshot_20230728_100504_Chrome.jpg

Hasn't even doubled since 1993.

So if the 950,000 or so who have moved to your conservative oasis since 1993 are out voting the OG coloradans then shame on all of you.

Not my numbers just a Google search. ALL of the rest of your observations are country wide. It's a shift in ideology throughout the country. No place or county or state etc. is immune.

There are many things to blame the coasts for but this isn't one of them.

Nobody in any western state that is NOT on the coast wants to believe it but your hard-core right wing, native to the state you're in neighbors are breeding and raising left wing whackos at an alarming rate.

#unfortunatelyKalinative
#notmyfaultyourstateisspinningleft

Does anyone think that once the majority of a public resource reside on private lands there will be a push for Govt to intervene in private property rights? 30 by 30? I believe there’s an awful lot of evidence, even amongst the hunting/fishing community, to support such a claim. Be careful what, how, who you support.
If folks are really serious about how government will react when a majority of game animals reside on private lands, they don’t have too far to look. Somewhere around 30 to 35 of the States are doing just that and they have been for the over the last 100 years.

Assuming there will continue to be a healthy surplus populations in the Western States is an assumption the last 40 year trend does not support. Supporting a public land resource has been progressively leaving hunters lacking for more for how many years now. The guys that are hunting private land are still hunting, hundreds of thousand of public land hunters are not. Don’t take my jaded word for it, check the published statistics for every western State for yourselves. You don’t have to be middle aged to figure it out, it’s so obvious that even senile old men, short on oxygen, can read it and compare the numbers.

Founder is still getting tags in Wyoming and Colorado……….. because he’s smarter than a poacher. He figures out where the “system” is making it possible to keep hunting, whether it’s applying with high point sportsmen in Wyoming or buying landowner tags in Colorado. JP says he’d deal with a lack of public land tags by poaching. Others have inferred the same. Some will go one way, others will choose another.

Regardless which you choose……. There is not going to be very many big game animals (deer and elk) on public land, based on current practices and current trends.

Okay…… I’m over this for now. I’ve got to get this damn rocker off this oxygen hose, I’m starting to get kinda sleepy. ?

If folks are really serious about how government will react when a majority of game animals reside on private lands, they don’t have too far to look. Somewhere around 30 to 35 of the States are doing just that and they have been for the over the last 100 years.

Assuming there will continue to be a healthy surplus populations in the Western States is an assumption the last 40 year trend does not support. Supporting a public land resource has been progressively leaving hunters lacking for more for how many years now. The guys that are hunting private land are still hunting, hundreds of thousand of public land hunters are not. Don’t take my jaded word for it, check the published statistics for every western State for yourselves. You don’t have to be middle aged to figure it out, it’s so obvious that even senile old men, short on oxygen, can read it and compare the numbers.

Founder is still getting tags in Wyoming and Colorado……….. because he’s smarter than a poacher. He figures out where the “system” is making it possible to keep hunting, whether it’s applying with high point sportsmen in Wyoming or buying landowner tags in Colorado. JP says he’d deal with a lack of public land tags by poaching. Others have inferred the same. Some will go one way, others will choose another.

Regardless which you choose……. There is not going to be very many big game animals (deer and elk) on public land, based on current practices and current trends.

Okay…… I’m over this for now. I’ve got to get this damn rocker off this oxygen hose, I’m starting to get kinda sleepy. ?
Founder (no offense to him) is not necessarily any smarter than the poachers. They do pretty well at killing big mulies too. Some have also argued on these pages that he is unethical in some way for how he does it. Although I've not heard him compared to a poacher ethically.

And there’s your problem. Conflating “entitled” with men that will not be oppressively governed. You don’t get that and I can’t help you. Probably too old of a dog to teach now
Oh I get it. I got it before you were born and still do. The oppressed market hunters used your same logic a hundred and twenty years ago.

You’re turn JP. ?

Would I be a poacher? I wouldn't call it poaching. I financially support wildlife conservation and believe that hunters are the reason we have most of the wildlife that we do have. I might practice civil disobedience, however. Yeah, I could throw the tea in the harbor.

Is there some magical forcefield buffer from private boundary onto private?

Your private land thoughts are especially true in Utah, not because that's where the animals are, but because that's where the money is.

Would I be a poacher? I wouldn't call it poaching. I financially support wildlife conservation and believe that hunters are the reason we have most of the wildlife that we do have. I might practice civil disobedience, however. Yeah, I could throw the tea in the harbor.
Absolutely correct eel. These big game animals were grown to a level of abundance and beyond, to a surplus by hunters, for hunters. It was done in partnership with State established bureaucracies for the specific purpose. Not to feed predators and not to satisfy the curiosity of the national park visitors or the city zoo crowd.

However, the current socio-economic-geopolitical dominated culture has not perpetuated that partnership. The original wildlife bureaucracy has now, through fear of anti hunting pressure or any other of a dozen different reasons, including apathy, lost its original mission and is no longer a viable hunter culture partner. The bureaucracy see hunters as the enemy and a threat rather than a partner.

Dang it, I’m missing my nap time!!!

Oh I get it. I got it before you were born and still do. The oppressed market hunters used your same logic a hundred and twenty years ago.

You’re turn JP. ?
I know it’s just as fun for you to argue on here as I think it is. But no, you don’t get it.

Here’s the conversation I’ve been having.

I, born of the species of man to the natural world endowed by my creator have the natural right to hunt game strictly by the nature of being able to do so

A government, any government, tells me I can’t.

I tell them to shove it up their ass and go hunt as is my natural right and ability

Now im happy to play along with everyone else currently for the common betterment of hunting and game. But what was brought up was”end of hunting” due to some limp wrist unelected officials somewhere on a hill. In that case re read above

I know it’s just as fun for you to argue on here as I think it is. But no, you don’t get it.

Here’s the conversation I’ve been having.

I, born of the species of man to the natural world endowed by my creator have the natural right to hunt game strictly by the nature of being able to do so

A government, any government, tells me I can’t.

I tell them to shove it up their ass and go hunt as is my natural right and ability

Now im happy to play along with everyone else currently for the common betterment of hunting and game. But what was brought up was”end of hunting” due to some limp wrist unelected officials somewhere on a hill. In that case re read above
Okay……. I’ve fixed the hose and had my nap, both per your suggestions. Let’s see if either the extra sleep or the free flowing oxygen will contribute anything to my senility.

Rights…… you say.

Let start, with an insightful observation made by an old man who mentions rights. You’re certainly as entertaining, if nothing else. Regarding rights, pay particular attention.

Exercising your God given rights, when Caesar’s in charge, has been quite predictable for the last few thousand years. But who am I to holler “WHOA”, at a horse race……..

Last edited:
Washington State is way ahead of Colorado in doing this. Now the discussion in that state is " Are hunters really necessary in Managing Big game animals." When they decide the answer to this is no (and unless something drastically changes in that state they will) then all hunting will soon be over in Washington.

Then the discussion will be " Are big bore rifles really necessary in Washington State?"

Then pistols.

Then small bores

Etc. Etc.

Anybody who thinks this is extreme and could never happen has their head in the sand!!

Last edited:
I’ve tried that a couple times already JP, trust me, no one gives a rip……. ??. But this ain’t exactly the nexus of universe, so it’s all good.

Nobody in any western state that is NOT on the coast wants to believe it but your hard-core right wing, native to the state you're in neighbors are breeding and raising left wing whackos at an alarming rate.

#unfortunatelyKalinative
#notmyfaultyourstateisspinningleft
Now that is wisdom right there!!!

Sadly some of us fought the battle to stop this for over 20 years while those now alarmed called us crazy.
If only people would have listened.

This study was done done using rats, but I believe many of the finding and outcomes apply to human living in congested areas. The kind of reckless and delusional thinking that people have living in cities is mind boggling, only the people imo that spend enough time in nature by themselves through the hard elements can even start to understand how hard life really is vs living in congested fallacy which is living in these cities. https://cabinetmagazine.org/issues/42/wiles.php

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom