The DWR, the FS, and wolves....

In_the_Shadows

So I was out hunting deer with my general tag this year and couldn't help but notice how much the dwr sucks, I mean I drove my atv all over the place and the only deer I saw were forkies that were running away from me. The dwr must be running and hazing these deer with helicopters to do there "counts" before the season. We all know they are actually training the deer so we can't shoot them and then next year they can make more money... I'm on to them.

While I was on this hunt I couldn't help but notice how the forest service was closing off roads to my atv! How the heck am I supposed to hunt if I can't drive into the best basins? This is obviously our liberal governments agenda to end hunting!!! I'm on to them...

While I was trying to maneuver my atv around the road closed sign in order to find me a big buck I saw a "really big coyote" which I tried to "SSS" but it got away. Now I know that nowadays everybody either has a camera or a phone with a camera on them but I just wasn't able to snap a picture, but I know this was actually a wolf because my cousins nephew saw one two months ago in the same area, he didn't get a picture either. And I know that there are thousands of other hunters out there glassing who haven't actually come up with a photo of a wolf but I'm pretty sure that the government has something to do with this too... I'm on to them!

Oh wait.... I live in Utah.
Its lonely at the top.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom