...the Hailey taliban....

Z

ZIGGER

red and white is no different than brown and black.....

5759hailey_taliban.jpg

1283eagle_government.jpg

neither....the supreme mullah gave the "hands off" command from Poland today.....

1283eagle_government.jpg

That's good news. it should be about time for the mission accomplished speech then I think that's how it works.

Stay thirsty my friends

>That's good news. it should be
>about time for the mission
>accomplished speech then I think
>that's how it works.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends
Okay Bin Laden jr

"I will not rest until every prisoner in Guantanamo is free. God will repay for every dead Afghan child." That was the tweet to a Taliban Mullah yesterday from Bergdahl senior. Like the General said yesterday that beard is not trying to look like ZZ Top. Like father, like son.

Put him in camo and give him a duck call and he looks just like your heroes on your favorite TV show.

It doesn't matter what his dad says or thinks. his son was still a POW from the US army.

Stay thirsty my friends

>Put him in camo and give
>him a duck call and
>he looks just like your
>heroes on your favorite TV
>show.
>
>It doesn't matter what his dad
>says or thinks. his son
>was still a POW from
>the US army.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends
Otay,if you are captured and held you are a pow ,now if you are a traitor you are a POS.

>Put him in camo and give
>him a duck call and
>he looks just like your
>heroes on your favorite TV
>show.
>

>Stay thirsty my friends

....they do look similar.....the important distinction that your type doesn't grasp is that those hillbilly duck hunters would fight to the death to preserve the country they love that gives you the freedom to be a godless assshole......mullah bergdahl would help cut your head off....

1283eagle_government.jpg

Yeah whatever. your hero Phil could have been in nam but he wasn't was he? if this kid served one day for his country he's 24 hours ahead of your bearded weirdo so save your BS.

Any loser can preach and shoot their mouth off from the safety of their couch, look at you for example. why don't you flush yourself.

Stay thirsty my friends

Dude you better take a good look in the mirrow, as you are talking about yourself. I doubt you would say half the crap you do at a campfire with any of us for fear you would end up sitting in that campfire.

RELH

What's a mirrow?

I have to deal with you californians every day and we quickly learn to ignore you unless you're handing us a check. I would say it's something in the water down there, but you don't have any.

Anyway, what were you saying?

Stay thirsty my friends

Be careful on that one Dude. I just read that the new EPA water rules gives the feds total control over any running water source in the US. I will bet you money that Obama will get a pipeline started from the Columbia down to L.A. before he is out. You know old Governor McCall will roll over a few times when that one happens.

Why not pipe water to CA ? I have no problem with it. it's going to be a jillion gallons a minute of worthless saltwater once it hits the ocean anyway so why not. I see two very good reasons, it might keep more of you californians in CA and I can pee in it .

Technically that's right , he wasn't a POW , the very same reason Obama didn't negotiate with terrorists.

Stay thirsty my friends

I think screwing up the salmon and steelhead runs for the Injuns might prevent it from happening but you know the feds would love to get a pipeline going.

What's this bull crap "technically that's right"? It should be "yes, you're right, I'm wrong ."

>
>
>Why not pipe water to CA
>? I have no problem
>with it. it's going to
>be a jillion gallons a
>minute of worthless saltwater once
>it hits the ocean anyway
>so why not. I
>see two very good reasons,
>it might keep more of
>you californians in CA and
>I can pee in
>it .
>
>Technically that's right , he wasn't
>a POW , the very
>same reason Obama didn't negotiate
>with terrorists.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends

So exactly what would your hero 0, have to say or do that would not be ok with you?? That's right- nothing ! You are a liberal blowhard that never criticizes his own and resorts to trivial matters / analogies (Phil Robertson) to reflect REAL criticism. No possible way to take you seriously - are you Chris Matthews lost love child or what?
You know as well as anyone out there that this deal was BAD for America and that is regardless of political affiliation.

T264

This deal isn't bad for america at all, don't be a moron. if these 5 had been americans they would have been out years ago. we held them in an unconstututional offshore prison because we could deny them the right to a fair trial.

Why don't you prove these 5 are a threat? you can't. what are five people you can't build a case against going to do the thousands you can build a case against but can't catch won't do? you people are pathetic cowards.

It would seem this kid is somwhat of a loser, but he is an american and we have an obligation. beyond that's it's purely political hogwash.

Did I say Obama did good? no. I said there's no reason not to do what he did. 5 nobody ragheads for a loser kid. yawn. just like Obamacare to help the working poor saving this kid has a political price to pay . let's hope Hillary learns to take the safe and easy way when she becomes president. helping people isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Glen the water a pipeline would pull out of the mouth of the Columbia wouldn't amount to chit as far as salmon are concerned. the smaller southern rivers would be more logistically favored but could effect salmon I suppose I'm not a biologist. not that I care about them anyway, you can farm ot hatch salmon.

Stay thirsty my friends

I hear you manny......and 440 will laugh and mock.....because he is so much smarter......

1283eagle_government.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom