The pig made it...

OutdoorWriter

Long Time Member
...into our diet last night in the form of a small roasted loin, along with smashed taters, gravy, fresh ear of corn & steamed carrots.

roastedloin.JPG

roastedloin2.JPG

Last edited:
Our grocery is running whole and half pork loins for $1.99 now. Great prices for quality meat. A lot of people get tired of pork, but it is a really versatile cut to make all kinds of dishes with!!!

Damn, that's pretty cheap! Oh yeah, you're in Idaho, I'm in Kali where our pigs need a certain amount of space, an Obamacare policy, and fluffy grass to lay in before they grace my table.

Our grocery is running whole and half pork loins for $1.99 now. Great prices for quality meat. A lot of people get tired of pork, but it is a really versatile cut to make all kinds of dishes with!!!
Yeessar. Same sort of deals we get & take advantage of here. I think the one I used last night was one we got for $1.77 w/special coupon.

I like pork if it's cooked the way I like. Too many people overcook it & dry it out, thinking they're killing all the boogeymen germs swine might get.

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom