The Rewards of RV'ing

Blank

Long Time Member
The BIL and wife came to visit us at the RV Park. Bought the bacon wrapped tenderloins, if I would cook dinner. Yeah buddy!!!

Beef, baked potato, spinach and mozzarella stuffed mushrooms, broccoli and cauliflower!! Tiny bit of alcohol. :)

IMG_6132.jpeg

IMG_6137.jpeg

Very nice Blank.

A little off topic Blanc, but what kind of RV do you have? If memory serves me correct, you used to have a toy hauler? Did you switch to a 5th wheel? I’d bet that would be best for retirement.

I have a toy hauler that’s just about worn out. I am not a big fan of pulling it on long trips. Maybe a toy hauler fifth wheel would be better ??

I'm in my 70's and have had almost as many vehicles. We had the big toy hauler, and a Kawasaki Teryx for hard core playing. Unfortunately, the wife's back issues had gotten to the point that off road got to be a low point of our off time. Got rid of the UTV and traded off the trailer.

Got rid of a FJ40 LandCruiser, a '70 CJ5, the Nissan Titan and kept a SUV and a Jeep Wrangler. Now have a 33' Class C motorhome and 3 toys!!

That sounds like a good trade-off Blank. We are in our 50's and my wifes knees are not well. We have looked/looking at the motor home option.

I'm in my 70's and have had almost as many vehicles. We had the big toy hauler, and a Kawasaki Teryx for hard core playing. Unfortunately, the wife's back issues had gotten to the point that off road got to be a low point of our off time. Got rid of the UTV and traded off the trailer.

Got rid of a FJ40 LandCruiser, a '70 CJ5, the Nissan Titan and kept a SUV and a Jeep Wrangler. Now have a 33' Class C motorhome and 3 toys!!
I hear ya Blank. It's good you had the means to get you and your wife set up. I still have 2 ATVs. It isn't bad except when we go to a place with lots of boulder/rock crawling and my back starts hurting. The wife has been resistant to UTvs. She likes ATVs better , saying UTVs are like jeeps and boring. Still pulling a 23' 2018 bumper pull and ATVs above the truck bed.

I love UTV sxs, for riding on bad roads Twice as comfortable, and twice as fast as a pickup. I don't care for the under 50" ones, cause they are top heavy and roll over easily!!

I love UTV sxs, for riding on bad roads Twice as comfortable, and twice as fast as a pickup. I don't care for the under 50" ones, cause they are top heavy and roll over easily!!
Same here but I foolishly bought a 50” to get through out 50” gates/trails. I’ve taken a lot of 50” trails as a result and very very few were worth going over. In fact, most were so brutal and pointless I’ll never take those trails again. If I ever buy again, it will NOT be a 50”, no way in he!!.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom