These guys suck!

huntn30inchers

Check out this kids release at 2:56 of this video. And after the Myth Busters "proved" it was im possible to split an arrow on purpose.

Ahhhhhhhhh- Put a big stinky in front of 'em, breathing down their neck, pi$$ing on themselves, blowing snots out their nose and screaming to make their hair stand up and then watch 'em..... Bet they're like the other 100 "postage stamp shooters" I see every year at the range, shooting arrow after arrow after arrow. Then, every year I hear the same postage stamp shooter story...."this buck was huge. It came across the field and walked right under my tripod stand. It never saw me. It never smelled me. But it only stood there eating off the corn pile at 4 yards for 78 minutes. I couldn't draw. There was a doe in the next field over, about 385 yards away. I knew if I moved, she'd bust out and he'd take off too....." I love the postage stamp shooter stories.... I can't hit a postage stamp at 20 yards, on my best day, without alot of luck. But, I can hit a 1 pound coffee can lid out to 50 yards 100% of the time. And, I can hit the critters. Uphill/downhill/where ever. Hunting is way different than target shooting. But, as far as shooting targets goes, my hats off to these guys! That was impressive.

>Check out this kids release at
>2:56 of this video. And
>after the Myth Busters "proved"
>it was im possible to
>split an arrow on purpose.
>
>
>

Myth busters were trying to reenact a wooden arrow robin hood. carbon and aluminum are much easier to split. I have seen this video before and it is incredible skill.

alpinebowman

>>>---shots that are true pass right through--->

I've seen this video a couple of times. The most impressive part of the shooting is the incredibly smooth release these guys have developed. That is really amazing. I would hate to see a super slow speed video of my release. On the "Robin Hood," not to take anything away from that great shooting, but they are shooting a small diameter shaft into a larger diameter shaft with the nock removed. Not exactly a "Robin Hood" as I understand the term.

> Ahhhhhhhhh- Put a
>big stinky in front of
>'em, breathing down their neck,
>pi$$ing on themselves, blowing snots
>out their nose and screaming
>to make their hair stand
>up and then watch 'em.....
> Bet they're like the
>other 100 "postage stamp shooters"
>I see every year at
>the range, shooting arrow after
>arrow after arrow. Then,
>every year I hear the
>same postage stamp shooter story...."this
>buck was huge. It
>came across the field and
>walked right under my tripod
>stand. It never saw
>me. It never smelled
>me. But it only
>stood there eating off the
>corn pile at 4 yards
>for 78 minutes. I
>couldn't draw. There was
>a doe in the next
>field over, about 385 yards
>away. I knew if
>I moved, she'd bust out
>and he'd take off too....."
> I love the postage
>stamp shooter stories.... I
>can't hit a postage stamp
>at 20 yards, on my
>best day, without alot of
>luck. But, I can
>hit a 1 pound coffee
>can lid out to 50
>yards 100% of the time.
> And, I can hit
>the critters. Uphill/downhill/where ever.
> Hunting is way different
>than target shooting. But,
>as far as shooting targets
>goes, my hats off to
>these guys! That was
>impressive.

Why the bitterness? Most of the best hunters I know are the guys that I shoot tournaments with. They know how to make the shot when it counts.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom