they are here.

AZ4life

LAST EDITED ON Jul-19-11 AT 10:23AM (MST)[p]they are up! even though it still says elk on the enter page, the deer results show up.

Easy way to get there: Link is https://www.azgfdeservices.com/

Input ID and you will get the deer and other results.

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

LAST EDITED ON Jul-19-11 AT 10:41AM (MST)[p]I drew a 15th deer point.
I'd rather have the strip deer with 15 antler points !

Im so glad I get to do this again next year! Some day!!

Glass_eye, You say you have 15 points, they must add the 15 later right?? Mine only says 14 right now. This is how it should look for a max point holder for Deer I think??

Nothing for me but my dad drew the late desert muzzy tag. I am thinking it will be his last muzzy hunt due to health problems and being 80 years old.

I am the proud owner of my 15th deer point BUT, my friend drew 13B! We finally get to go there with a rifle tag in hand. It's hard to believe after all these years.

>Im so glad I get to
>do this again next year!
>Some day!!
>
> Glass_eye, You say you
>have 15 points, they must
>add the 15 later right??
>Mine only says 14 right
>now. This is how it
>should look for a max
>point holder for Deer I
>think??
Don't worry. We're in the same boat, we both will have 15 points going into next year's draw.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-19-11 AT 01:03PM (MST)[p]Nada for the wife and I. My buddy drew the 12bw muzzy tag with 0 points

FOR ALL THOSE WHO DREW THE 13A 13B TAGS , CONGRATS !!!! MAKE IT WORTH YOUR WHILE AND IF YOU'RE NOT FAMILIAR W/ THESE UNITS , BOOK YOUR HUNTS W/ A REPUTABLE GUIDE ASAP . AGAIN CONGRATS AND GOOD LUCK !!!!

OH MY!!! 13B last year 13A this year!!!! Good luck to all the strip tag holders!

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom