This explains why you boomers are so dumb

IMG_0707[5203].JPG

First time I heard about this was about 20 years ago while going through abatement training. Proven studies on the effects of lead exposure to brain function/IQ. And yes there is an equation to average amounts of lead generations have been exposed to.

Does it explain why the boomer generation was stupid enough to destroy the country the greatest generation left them? Or is it a convenient excuse? Not sure, but either way still most destructive generation in our history did grow up eating lead paint

So Hossy?

Would it Be Fair To Say The Younger Generations are Becoming Puusssies?
Yes they are with the exception of the violent drug induced idiots. Most don't have desire to learn how to cook or fend for themselves. Most don't want to get dirty or break a sweat. I am glad am not coming up as 20 year old today!

Yes they are with the exception of the violent drug induced idiots. Most don't have desire to learn how to cook or fend for themselves. Most don't want to get dirty or break a sweat. I am glad am not coming up as 20 year old today!

They don't even want to chase girls

"What's Driving Gen Z's Aversion to Sex? | Opinion" https://www.newsweek.com/whats-driving-gen-zs-aversion-sex-opinion-1638228?amp=1

Could it be that lack of testosterone that makes them too weak to bend their brims?????

Last edited:
They walk into poles and holes because all they are looking at is their phone!

I may or may not have lost a flat brimmer with a mullet at Sportsman's Warehouse last week. He was wandering around looking at snap chat. His little brother and I stood by the front door laughing at him when after a min or so he put down the phone, and tried to figure out where he was and where we were.

Told him to please make sure the glass doors were open and not run into them face first. His little brother told him to "not lick the glass". Little brother took a small beating but "it was worth it"???????

I may or may not have lost a flat brimmer with a mullet at Sportsman's Warehouse last week. He was wandering around looking at snap chat. His little brother and I stood by the front door laughing at him when after a min or so he put down the phone, and tried to figure out where he was and where we were.

Told him to please make sure the glass doors were open and not run into them face first. His little brother told him to "not lick the glass". Little brother took a small beating but "it was worth it"???????
:LOL::LOL:

There’s some of us that are still being raised right. Maybe not a lot but there’s a few, not all hope is lost!!

Hey Hossy?

You're Surely Not Just Letting That Kinda Crap Happen Are You?

JUDAS!

F'N!

PRIEST!

And don’t forget drowning in a 5 gl bucket. One of many important tips for keeping snowflakes alive.

Last edited:
For all you undercover flatbrimmers....why do it?

And for you UCFBs...why do you wear it over your ears?

As you see from my avatar, I'm a big proponent of good curves. The first time I saw Ricky Fowler sporting one of his flat brim years ago, I thought, 'That dude needs to break-in his hats before he wears them."

1648051431749.png

***** bud. They do it cause they think it makes em look cool for the ladies.

Obviously the whole point of dudes dressing flashy.

It’s awesome how butt hurt mm gets about flat brims hats

Not just flat brimmer's.

The hipsters wearing Carhartt with their baby soft hands.

Wannabes wearing Ariat work boots.

Desk jockeys driving 1 ton diesels.

And of course, 6.5 "guys"

Oh, apparently I’m not allowed to type the word that starts with a p and ends with a y and refers to lady parts

Not just flat brimmer's.

The hipsters wearing Carhartt with their baby soft hands.

Wannabes wearing Ariat work boots.

Desk jockeys driving 1 ton diesels.

And of course, 6.5 "guys"
Don’t forget the skinny jean crew

And the skin tight pajama camo clowns.

And the clowns wearing expensive nike shoes made in china but sold in the US for 12k…(Dior) something or others….

There’s a whole new version of dumb wandering around in the woods today. Gotta be the competition for envy of the month award….best looking lead slinging metal rod…name brand everything….but still can’t kill an animal on their own?

First time I heard about this was about 20 years ago while going through abatement training. Proven studies on the effects of lead exposure to brain function/IQ. And yes there is an equation to average amounts of lead generations have been exposed to.

Does it explain why the boomer generation was stupid enough to destroy the country the greatest generation left them? Or is it a convenient excuse? Not sure, but either way still most destructive generation in our history did grow up eating lead paint
What positive influence are providing to fix things? Just wondering...

I would contend mine is. “That” was referring to the quote in the post. I don’t know that “is” would be required. I’m sure homer will tell me shortly, but the quote I posted sure didn’t make sense

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom