This is NOT A HUNTING FORUM, EITHER

HIcountryman

Very Active Member
I am so sick of all the crap on here not related to hunting. Go join whatever Trump' s new media source is to share all the conspiracy theories and all the "this country is going to hell in a handbasket" stories.
Yeah, and hunting was better back in the good Ol days and all the new music sucks...

I dont care how vehemently you support your ideas or how whacked out any of them may be.... IF THEY ARE NOT RELATED TO MULE DEER HUNTING THEY ARE OUT OF PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE

I am so sick of all the crap on here not related to hunting. Go join whatever Trump' s new media source is to share all the conspiracy theories and all the "this country is going to hell in a handbasket" stories.
Yeah, and hunting was better back in the good Ol days and all the new music sucks...

I dont care how vehemently you support your ideas or how whacked out any of them may be.... IF THEY ARE NOT RELATED TO MULE DEER HUNTING THEY ARE OUT OF PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE
Hahahaha you took the time to post about not posting about hunting, with a post not about hunting, nice post about nothing.

Screen Shot 2021-08-31 at 12.23.21 PM.png

So you just said all forums on this site should be removed other than the “mule deer” forum…. Hmmm ya I’m sure Brian would agree with that! NOT

You should probably log off and go elsewhere…..

I don’t post any of that stuff BTW. You are free to not read threads that don’t interest you.

Freedom means Free…. Not convenient or inoffensive

So, how do you feel about the Afghanistan retreat....I mean withdrawal? Are you vaccinated?

So, how do you feel about the Afghanistan retreat....I mean withdrawal? Are you vaccinated?
Pffft! - Austin & Milley have way more existential issues for the military - haven't you heard about critical race, white rage, climate change & transitioning our male soldiers into female soldiers. They can't get bogged down in protecting Americans or our allies.

Eel- I went and saw my doctor today just on a basic checkup. I just recently got insurance so I decided to use the sh!t out of it, right?? A week or 2 after I made my appointment, my left knee started to swell and it felt like I tore something. Anywho, I am in the dr office and I proceed to tell him why I am there.....I'd like bloodwork done, a basic physical, etc. He asks if I have had a tetanus shot or whooping cough shot lately. I told him no and he marked that down on the chart as "to do". He asked if I had had a colonoscopy yet and I told him no. He said they make a take home stool test that will test for polyps. I thought what a great idea instead of getting a colonoscopy. The dr agreed. He did the take home test. I'm getting off track.....we get done talking about the poop shoot stuff and he says "I'll also test your prostate as well today." My face instantly broke out in a heavy sweat. I say, "I've had my prostate checked a couple years ago so I'm good". He tells me its an annual check. I was very disappointed. He gets his blue gloves on, gets in the drawer by the sink and gets the lube. I was still sitting on the table fully clothed. I guess that was my signal to start unbuttoning my pants. I asked what he needed me to do and he nicely says to drop your pants and put your elbows on the table. It really wasn't that bad. I think he must've had the hands of a petite woman. I definitely felt the pressure on the prostate as he was moving it around. After the awkwardness and cleanup, I sat back down on the table. I asked what exactly he is feeling for and he said that the prostate is a soft gland and he would be able to feel any marbles or abnormalities on it. I was pretty impressed that they know exactly what to feel for.
Oh..my point of the story is that he asked if I was vaccinated and I told him no. I am thinking about getting it now that it is FDA approved. He said he did not want to have me take the tetanus shot or the whooping cough shot as they say they don't want any other medications like that in your body when the Kung Flu shot is administered. I guess I'll have to wait on the tetanus and whooping cough shot. Dang it.

Thanks Karen, we’ll take that into consideration…

Eel- I went and saw my doctor today just on a basic checkup. I just recently got insurance so I decided to use the sh!t out of it, right?? A week or 2 after I made my appointment, my left knee started to swell and it felt like I tore something. Anywho, I am in the dr office and I proceed to tell him why I am there.....I'd like bloodwork done, a basic physical, etc. He asks if I have had a tetanus shot or whooping cough shot lately. I told him no and he marked that down on the chart as "to do". He asked if I had had a colonoscopy yet and I told him no. He said they make a take home stool test that will test for polyps. I thought what a great idea instead of getting a colonoscopy. The dr agreed. He did the take home test. I'm getting off track.....we get done talking about the poop shoot stuff and he says "I'll also test your prostate as well today." My face instantly broke out in a heavy sweat. I say, "I've had my prostate checked a couple years ago so I'm good". He tells me its an annual check. I was very disappointed. He gets his blue gloves on, gets in the drawer by the sink and gets the lube. I was still sitting on the table fully clothed. I guess that was my signal to start unbuttoning my pants. I asked what he needed me to do and he nicely says to drop your pants and put your elbows on the table. It really wasn't that bad. I think he must've had the hands of a petite woman. I definitely felt the pressure on the prostate as he was moving it around. After the awkwardness and cleanup, I sat back down on the table. I asked what exactly he is feeling for and he said that the prostate is a soft gland and he would be able to feel any marbles or abnormalities on it. I was pretty impressed that they know exactly what to feel for.
Oh..my point of the story is that he asked if I was vaccinated and I told him no. I am thinking about getting it now that it is FDA approved. He said he did not want to have me take the tetanus shot or the whooping cough shot as they say they don't want any other medications like that in your body when the Kung Flu shot is administered. I guess I'll have to wait on the tetanus and whooping cough shot. Dang it.

I had a prostate exam, yearly, when I was active duty.

I knew I was gonna see a female flight surgeon, for the probe, so
I bribed one of my Corpsmen to paint a bullseye on my butt. The doc got a kick out of it.

Next year, I had the same doc again. No bullseye this time.
Doc does her thing, her left hand on my left shoulder, the greasy fingered push....then I feel what I *really* thought was another hand on my right shoulder...haha, the doc was ready for me as she had a latex glove filled with jello to put on my right shoulder.

I bribed one of my Corpsmen to paint a bullseye on my butt. The doc got a kick out of it.

Next year, I had the same doc again. No bullseye this time.
Doc does her thing, her left hand on my left shoulder, the greasy fingered push....then I feel what I *really* thought was another hand on my right shoulder...haha, the doc was ready for me as she had a latex glove filled with jello to put on my right shoulder.
This is not a PROSTRATE forum ☝️
If it's not related to mule deer.....

Then make sure you go to the General Hunting section to discuss hunting, the Mule Deer section to discuss mule deer and Elk to discuss, you guessed it, elk.

You go to the Campfire section to discuss campfire stuff where the funniest drunks tell the best stories.

You are welcome!

.......... an then this monster buck fed out........

I'm glad you shared that with us.. My last doctor appointment was a Zoom call. I hadn't been in her office in about three years. She asked if I was vaccinated. At the time I wasn't and she got kind of condescending. Then she asked if she could order a couple routine blood tests. Blood sugar, cholesterol, etc. I told her that's a good way to get Covid by hanging around a bunch of sick people, so I declined. She told me to make an appointment if I ever needed anything.

The best way to end up dying is by going to the Doctor's office so I try to avoid that.

I'm glad you shared that with us.. My last doctor appointment was a Zoom call. I hadn't been in her office in about three years. She asked if I was vaccinated. At the time I wasn't and she got kind of condescending. Then she asked if she could order a couple routine blood tests. Blood sugar, cholesterol, etc. I told her that's a good way to get Covid by hanging around a bunch of sick people, so I declined. She told me to make an appointment if I ever needed anything.

The best way to end up dying is by going to the Doctor's office so I try to avoid that.
Can't Think of a Better/Quicker Place To Get it!

......... an another huge buck walked out........

Your campfire must SUCK!!

I hunt with guys from 11 to 75.

At my campfire:

There's talk about sports, generally baseball as it's playoffs.

Talk about little league sports.

Generally talk about what medical conditions the fellas have

Talk about hunts in the past, but generally who got stuck. Who passed out. Who got lost. Who broke down. Sometimes even who killed what.

As the liquor is consumed we will spend time on those who died and ain't with us no more.

Then more medical ailments.

Finally. We usually get the younger guys " in the Barrell" and we talk about what girls they've seen necked, or other wild chit they been up to.

A campfire about solely deer, sounds pretty damn lame.

You should find better friends?

HIcountryman said:

Gentlemen, it appears that we have a liberal who has his panties wadded up in his crack. You noticed that he brought up Trump in a negative way, but failed to mention that he voted for a senile lying con man that is a closet racist. A person who does not give one damn about our service men & women. I am willing to bet he does not have the courage to admit he voted for Senile Joe and his commie party.
He would probably faint with a heart attack if he saw my neighbor's flag pole. The American flag on top, as he is a ex-serviceman, a F##k Biden flag below the American Flag.
RELH

When I was drafted and was going through my physical I got to the part where they stick you with the FINGER!
Imagine 100 guys lined up in a straight line with their tighty whiteys around their ankles.
You are listening to everything around you and you can hear this guy working his way down the line by the grunts and remarks.
Well he gets to one guy and when he fingers him he lets our a squeal. He then professes that he can't go into the Army as he likes it through the back door.
Well now this big ass Sergeant comes over and takes him behind a curtain and you can see from the knees down and he drops his pants and tells the guy if you are gay then s---k it.
You could have heard a pin drop as no one was talking. The silence was deafening and also humorous at the same time.
He called the guys bluff and it didn't work so when the guy came back out the Sergeant said to some guy down the line," Take this one and send him straight to boot camp as this boy needs some guidance........
By the way that guy who was sticking his finger up your butt had the biggest finger I have ever seen. Or at least it felt that way...

That is my campfire story and yes those are the kinds of things we talk about around the fire. Funny **** that gets you laughing, isn't that what hunting is all about the Camaraderie

Good morning snowflake.

I like to hunt elk and blacktail too.....

HIcountryman said:

Gentlemen, it appears that we have a liberal who has his panties wadded up in his crack. You noticed that he brought up Trump in a negative way, but failed to mention that he voted for a senile lying con man that is a closet racist. A person who does not give one damn about our service men & women. I am willing to bet he does not have the courage to admit he voted for Senile Joe and his commie party.
He would probably faint with a heart attack if he saw my neighbor's flag pole. The American flag on top, as he is a ex-serviceman, a F##k Biden flag below the American Flag.
RELH
RELH, is this your new place? Are you relocated yet?

The story is true. This guy we know had his colonoscopy appt day arrive. He shows up and waits his turn in the waiting room. The nurse gets him and takes him to the exam room and hands him the gown, instructions to put it on and leaves.
A minute later the guy shows up and does a probe. As he is performing the finger probe a Dr comes in and says " hey what the heck are you doing" ?. As the guy runs out the Dr says "call 911 we need to catch that janitor" !

About 15 years ago, I needed surgery for a hernia. The surgeon was a knock-out looking 40ish blond with great, albeit fake, boobs. And she knew it. An office visit was something I always looked forward to because she usually wore spike heels & a revealing blouse. She sat on a low stool when she checked my groin, which afforded a good view of her treasures. Of course, I always wore clean underwear that day. :rolleyes:

So on the day of the surgery, I'm in the prep room, naked in my gown. The nurse comes in, hands me a Magic Marker and tells me to put an arrow on the side that is supposed to have the surgery. I did the arrow & wrote 'Cut Here.' But then I added a dotted line between the arrow & my jewels, with the notation, 'ATTENTION: DO NOT CUT ON THIS SIDE.'

I was real lucky because the surgery caused a seroma (big lump of fluid). So I got to visit a couple times for her to drain it with a needle.

Last edited:
About 15 years ago, I needed surgery for a hernia. The surgeon was a knock-out looking 40ish blond with great, albeit fake, boobs. And she knew it. An office visit was something I always looked forward to because she usually wore spike heels & a revealing blouse. She sat on a low stool when she checked my groin, which afforded a good view of her treasures. Of course, I always wore clean underwear that day. :rolleyes:

So on the day of the surgery, I'm in the prep room, naked in my gown. The nurse comes in, hands me a Magic Marker and tells me to put an arrow on the side that is supposed to have the surgery. I did the arrow & wrote 'Cut Here.' But then I added a dotted line between the arrow & my jewels, with the notation, 'ATTENTION: DO NOT CUT ON THIS SIDE.'

I was real lucky because the surgery caused a seroma (big lump of fluid). So I got to visit a couple times for her to drain it with a needle.
I knew it.........You really are a masochist.

Oh, but it hurt so gooooooooooooood.......

This is my surgeon -- Dr. Caren Borjeson, but it's an old pic. She is now 57 yo. I couldn't find one that showed her boobs. ?

View attachment 51283
Ha..... she’s definitely a cutie.

But......I’d think you could find a cutie that could shove a needle in your guts for a lot less than a Doctor? Just saying.........

Ha..... she’s definitely a cutie.

But......I’d think you could find a cutie that could shove a needle in your guts for a lot less than a Doctor? Just saying.........
When I was lying in the prep room before my colon surgery a couple years back, Dr. Caren, looking as good as ever, wandered by on her way to the OR. She recognized me from our previous encounter about 10 years earlier. So she stopped, said 'hi' & asked what my problem was. I told her & explained that I would have had her do it, but the new insurance I had under my Medicare Advantage plan didn't have her as a network provider. So instead, I got stuck using another not as attractive female surgeon named Debra McCrary. She did a good job.

1630600219560.png

When I was lying in the prep room before my colon surgery a couple years back, Dr. Caren, looking as good as ever, wandered by on her way to the OR. She recognized me from our previous encounter about 10 years earlier. So she stopped, said 'hi' & asked what my problem was. I told her & explained that I would have had her do it, but the new insurance I had under my Medicare Advantage plan didn't have her as a network provider. So instead, I got stuck using another not as attractive female surgeon named Debra McCrary. She did a good job.

View attachment 51286
When I first saw the look of lust on Dr. McCrary’s face, I knew there was more to the story...... I took the liberty of editing for you. It didn’t take much to clarify your reason for mentioning she’d done a good job.

When I was lying, naked, in the prep room before my colon surgery a couple years back. My head and shoulders were behind the curtain, but apparently an opening exposed me from my arm pits, to my knees. Dr. Caren, looking as good as ever, wandered by on her way to the OR. She recognized me from our previous encounter about 10 years earlier. So she stopped, said 'hi' & asked what my problem was. I told her & explained that I would have had her do it, but the new insurance I had under my Medicare Advantage plan didn't have her as a network provider. So instead, I got stuck using another not as attractive female surgeon named Debra McCrary. Dr. Caren said, “yes, Dr. McCrary called me, and after we’d talked she was MORE than anxious to HAVE you as a patient.”

She did a good job.

1630611338723.gif

1630611338543.gif

1630611339030.gif

1630611338344.gif

1630611338875.gif

Last edited:
What a hoot! The original poster is probably quite miffed! I thought all the responses were GREAT! I just had cataract surgery yesterday, so I read all this with great difficulty- LMAO through tears! I guess to make it legitimately about hunting, I did go out and try scouting deer- I couldn't discern any bucks from does, as my eyes were blurred, and still dilated! :eek::ROFLMAO:(y)

Guys way off topic I saw a mule deer once and when I was 17 I blew off a tag on Halloween to chase tail. It worked out well and don’t regret it but back to mule deer.

Guys way off topic I saw a mule deer once and when I was 17 I blew off a tag on Halloween to chase tail. It worked out well and don’t regret it but back to mule deer.
Same here Sallaberry. My Dad told me later how he was sad up in huting camp waiting for me to show up and elk hunt. But at 17 I was in love with split tail. I still don't regret that weekend with my honey.

The only way most of us are getting our weiners shaved anymore is pre-op.:cry: :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I didn't understand it when I went in for my pacemaker to be replaced and they shaved my chest and crotch......

Maybe the nurses were having a slow day and needed some excitement....

Yeah I didn't understand it when I went in for my pacemaker to be replaced and they shaved my chest and crotch......

Maybe the nurses were having a slow day and needed some excitement....

When my wife went in to have arm surgery, I asked the Dr is he could add a few cup sizes while he was in there.(Dr have ZERO senses of humor).

Maybe mamma wanted a few inches added?

??? WTF Steve???? ???

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom