This is what happens.......

P

Pointer

LAST EDITED ON May-14-04 AT 10:21AM (MST)[p].....when you park to close to the edge of the road when the ground is wet. The guy pulled up to about 1.5 feet of the edge of the road. His truck rolled off the edge and into the ravine. It was a brand new four door F-150. When the wrecker came to pull the truck out, his 250 cable only made it about half way to the truck. While they were getting more cable, I went down and picked up all the pieces that flew off and stuffed them in the truck so they'd pull everything out. Had the tailgate in the sunroof, but it fell out on the way up, so I need to hike back down in there to pull it out one of these days.

Here's when they started pulling the truck up. It was originally laying down where the snow is.
truck-ravine1a.jpg

They almost have it to the top here, you can see how steep it is.
truck-ravine2a.jpg

Almost have it out.
truck-ravine3a.jpg

HUNTING WHEN HE SHOULD OF BEEN DRIVING

I WONDER IF SOME CHEAP ASS INSURANCE COMPANY IS GONNA SAY:I THINK WE CAN FIX IT AND SAVE 5.00???

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING IF THIS GUY HAD A CHANGE OF UNDERWEAR HANDY???

Nope, wasn't my rig. Some random guy who was driving back there. He had just parked on the side of the road, and was getting out of the door when the truck went over the edge. So luckily no one was in it when it went over.
When I went down in the ravine to pick up all the parts that got ripped off, I found a ton of range golf balls and some clubs. I wonder if he was planning on hitting golf balls off the edge down into the ravine. The only thing at the end of the road is my house, so I don't know what else he was doing back there since I don't know him.

Not much there left to save, huh?
Looks like a bad case of someone having their head up their A$$.
Gotta suck to be him.
a*r

A bad day hunting is better than a Good Day at Work!!

Pointer

it looks like you have quite the driveway. Do you get a lot of unknown visitors coming down to your house. Do you ever get snown in or do they plow the road for you.

Hey Craig-
That's the road to my house, so not quite my driveway. Although there's no other houses, so it's basically like a big long driveway. There's usually a truck or two per weekend that come back there looking lost.
Unfortunately, the county doesn't plow the road or maintain it, which makes a lot of work for me. I usually just try to drive through the snow unless it really starts to pile up. Then I just stay put until it melts a bit.
Pointer

Hey Mike-
That's near Evergreen, Colorado. It definitely is a nice place to be. Makes the hard work worthwhile.
Pointer

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom