Thought of ODW today

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
Resized_20220820_172446_2865.jpeg

For Blank and ODW who is no longer with us. I enjoyed making these. Also made Zucchini Fries with Marinara sauce.
I meant ODW is gone . Of course Blank is. I took a break from this forum when ODW passed on.

Beautiful sandwich. Welcome back to home away from home. Was thinking of him just today, as I was thawing some chicken for tomorrow

ODW sent me a message when he was very ill and was thinking of calling 911. I told him to call 911 because I told him it's probably just a bad batch of clams but he better get it checked out. That was my last communication with him. I think of him often too, but mostly it keeps me fighting to get out and keep fishing and enjoying the outdoors. I'll never be the cook he was.

ODW sent me a message when he was very ill and was thinking of calling 911. I told him to call 911 because I told him it's probably just a bad batch of clams but he better get it checked out. That was my last communication with him. I think of him often too, but mostly it keeps me fighting to get out and keep fishing and enjoying the outdoors. I'll never be the cook he was.
Nice that you were able to offer him some advice . I like the way you roll. We don't even meet most of the people on here but they become someone that we have concern for.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom