Tony SMOKED MIMSELF!!!

I HOPE MARK MARTIN GETS IT!!!

BUT THEM BOYS BEHIND HIM ARE HUNGRY!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

What a finish, Harvick @ the wire, lots of crumpled cars across the finish line.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

I DON'T LIKE PUKE PLATE RACES!!!

BUT I LIKED THIS ONE!!!

IF THERE'D OF BEEN 10 MORE LAPS GILILAND WOULD OF SHOWED YOU WHAT A FAST CAR IS MADE OF!!!

HOW BOUT THE GUY THAT GOT CLIPPED IN THE PITTS,HOPE HE'S O.K.!!!

KENNSETH IS A GOOD DRIVER BUT JUST DIDN'T HAVE AS MUCH CAR AS HE WANTED!!!

Tony HAD A HELL OF A CAR BUT AGAIN HE CAN'T DRIVE IT,HE GOT LOOSE BEFORE BUSCH CLIPPED HIM,HIT THE REPLAY BUTTON BOYS!!!

THERES ONLY ONE REASON TO WATCH A PUKE PLATE RACE!!!

AND THATS TO SIT BACK & WAIT FOR "THE BIG ONES" TO HAPPEN!!!

THE ONLY bobcat ADMITTING,THIS WAS A GOOD RACE OR SHOULD I SAY DEMOLITION DERBY???

I really feel bad for Jeffy, Jimmy, and the Busch Brothers.
Not really. What a race and what a finish!!!
I was pulling for the old man in the 01.

SEEMS LIKE IT ALWAYS TAKES A RACE OR TWO TO GET THEIR THINKING CAPS ON!!!

JIMMY HAD MORE CHEVY IN HIS HANDS THAN HE COULD HANDLE TODAY!!!

WERE THERE ANY TOYOTA'S RUNNING???

JUST KIDDIN,IF THEY AIN'T UP FRONT YOU'LL NEVER SEE THEM ON A BROADCAST!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

I love the plate races.

? you cant't beat having 30 cars within 1 -2 seconds of eachother going 180 mph.
? bump drafting
? one car gets hung out to dry and 10 cars steamroll past him before he knows what happened.
? The big one

The only race better then a plate race is " Bristol "

I would not mind if NASCAR got rid of the two road course races.

Craig!!!

WTH ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???

ROAD COURSES ARE THE REAL/BEST RACES!!!

AND BY THE WAY!!!

IT AIN'T THE "BIG ONE"!!!

ITS THE "BIG ONES"!!!

DO YOU CONSIDER IT RACING WHEN YOU ONLY SHIFT A FEW TIMES DURING THE WHOLE RACE???

YOUR FOOT AGAINST THE FLOOR FOR HOURS & THESE JOKERS DON'T LET OFF UNTIL THEY'VE HIT SOMEBODY!!!

A PUKE PLATE BOLTED BETWEEN A BIG OLE HOLLEY & 900 HORSEPOWER!!!

I'D LIKE TO SEE THEM YANK THE PUKE PLATES & LET EM RACE AT 230+ MPH,THEN THERE'D BE A BIG ONE!!!

YOU KNOW,ACTUALLY USE THE THROTTLE & BRAKES!!!

YOU DIDN'T SEE ANYBODY WITH BRAKE TROUBLE YESTERDAY DID YOU???

LETS SEE,I'D LIKE TO PASS,BUT IF I TRY THEY'LL HANG ME,THAT AIN'T RACING BUD!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING THERE WERE ALOT OF IMPATIENT DRIVERS YESTERDAY,KENNSETH,LITTLE "E",JIMMIE JOHNSON,KURT BUSCH & SEVERAL OTHERS,ITS WAS KINDA LIKE OPENING DAY OF THE GENERAL DEER HUNT!!!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-19-07 AT 05:06PM (MST)[p]Don't worry SMOKE will be back next race. It is a long season. Congrats to Harvick for winning a 500 mile race which he only led for 4 laps anyway by a bumper. That's restrictor plate racing! Still Martin got 1.2 million for coming in second. If second place is the first loser, I'd be a loser at Daytona any day!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I agree with Craig.(sorry Bess) Bristol is in a league of its own. Then come the plate races and other short tracks. 1.5 and 2 mile tracks are lame. Best car always runs away. That's what's going to happen at Fontana.

peakfreak!!!

THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU JUST SAID!!!

SURE THE BEST CAR WILL PULL AHEAD!!!

I DON'T WATCH A RACE JUST TO SEE WHICH CAR IS THE FASTEST!!!

I ALSO WATCH A RACE TO SEE WHO IS THE BEST DRIVER!!!

I ACTUALLY LIKE TO SEE THE BEST DRIVER DRIVE THE BEST CAR!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

No comprendo. Can somebody please translate for me? I read the above post ten times and still can't understand it. I thought about what I just said and then he agreed with me. He likes to watch the best driver drive the best car. I like to watch side by side racing and rubbin. I don't care to watch qualifing where the best car and best driver get the best time. That's racing the track not racing. Even though we don't agree on everything we both love NASCAR and that counts for something. I wonder who has the reddest neck between us?

Peak, dose that even need debated:)...........I think not;-)

Jake H. MM Member since 1999.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

peakfreak!!!

JAKE KNOWS WHERE I LIVE!!!

SO THAT MAKES MY NECK PRETTY DAMN RED!!!

BUT THEN AGAIN SO DOES THE WHOLE WORLD KNOW WHERE I LIVE,LOL!!!

CLARIFICATION:I LIKE WATCHING ALL OF THEM!!!

IF YOU'VE NEVER HEARD THE ROAR OF 43 BAD BOYS WITH 900+ HORSEPOWER UP CLOSE & PERSONAL YOU'RE MISSING SOMETHING YOU ALL OUGHT TO EXPERIENCE AT LEAST ONCE IN YOUR LIFE!!!

I DON'T GET THE SPEED CHANNEL SO YOU BOYS WILL HAVE TO KEEP ME POSTED ON A COUPLE OF THESE RACES PLEASE!!!

THE ONLY bobcat FEELING THE NEED FOR SPEED!!!

You need to get the Hot Pass from DIRECTV! You won't miss a race and can listen to the on-board conversations between the driver and the pit for your favorite selected driver.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom