Translation please

"Don't mess with women in America unless you want the benefit"?

Seems opposite of get the benefit abort the result, but hey, I don't speak or understand dimetianese.

Ask @Oneye, he does

Can you imagine how bad the TDS has to be to piss away this opportunity.

Chevy Chase doing Ford.

Tina Fey doing Palin

Dana Carvey doing Bush

Phil Hartman doing Clinton.

And you watch this spectacle on a daily basis, as a comedian, and you pass at becoming famous and rich because doing so would benefit orange man. That is freaking wild to me. A once in a lifetime opportunity sitting there begging.

Neither of these guys is fit to run the country. Biden's border is a mess and Dems refuse to accept that their failures are ruining government institutions. Trump, on the other hand, blames governmental institutions for his own failures. Just today, upon learning about his $83KK penalty in the Carroll case, he suggested that "our legal system is out of control, and being used as a political weapon." I would submit that he wields a political system that is out of control as a weapon against our legal system.

I could post the whole Biden blunder compilation but I don't think anyone wants to sit through 30 minutes of 10 second clips.

I would be the first to admit that Trump is no where near perfect and has his faults that I do not care for. But, he is far far away better then Biden and Biden's radical left handlers that is destroying this country and it's constitution.
RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom