Triple!!

DRT

I've only had this happen one other time, with 3 different deer sheds but they were all very old and weathered. These three elk antlers are from this year. The 2 in the back are a set and were dropped a while ago, but the little one in the foreground was within the last week or so.

Sorry, I didn't realize the picture was so bad, if you can see, one on the right, one in the center, and one on the left.

1251171526_KPEFg-M.jpg

the set.

1251177259_aF2uQ-M.jpg

Love the sheds! Nice finds and lucky to find 3 in one shot. I don't think I've ever been that lucky.

I wish they could all be found like that...

"The road to success is always under construction"

That's badass! That would be an awesome "find the horn" or in this case "horns" pic :) Congrats!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-16-11 AT 06:41PM (MST)[p]i have a good one for ya i went out for a hike and found two dead heads, no joke twenty yards from each other. one big six bull head and about a twenty two inch four point deer i couldnt believe it they where both probably killed between this last wint or fall. i will post it later if i can

thats pretty nice i love finding them like that. i have found deer and elk like that but the best is finding a set then a single from the year before off of the same buck within 20 yds now that is something. good work!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom