TURKEY RESULTS,SUCCESSFUL!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
I'm Successful!:D

Got me another Point!:D

How bout you Guys & Gals?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Successful Southern unit. I don't even know how to hunt turkeys or where to go. Maybe I will ask Eelgrass I am sure he don't either.

Rutnbuck

Pulled northern tags for me, my wife, and my oldest son. All individual draws, not a group app.

Bess, you are the only guy I know that takes 40 years to draw an elk tag and 45 years to pull a thunder chicken tag!!

Well cat, no go for me... But my 9 year old passed hunters ed in November and pulled a tag... I'm pretty excited about it. His first hunt will be for a thunder chicken!!!

CSO

It's all about the good times...

MonsterMuleysLogo.png

UNSUC central for me.
But I had a tag last year that I got with like 8 or 10 points. Finally decided I'd better use them or quit buying them.
Zeke

> Successful for Foley Ridge

I also put in for Folley Ridge, and just got my 7th Turkey point. How many points did you have foundation?

a big fat UN for me.... If it wasn't for bad luck with the draws I wouldn't have any!

Good Luck to all of you who did draw!

Tallbuck1

In the same boat as Utahbigbull,,,PLUS 1 !

Put my Wife , 2 boys , and myself in for southern region permits
hoping to switch it up a little bit this year..
Maybe get 1, 2 tags at the most and head south for the eary hunt.

AND HOLLY CHIT !! WE ALL DREW !!! WTF? ,still scratching my head!

4aec49a65c565954.jpg

>> Successful for Foley Ridge
>
>I also put in for Folley
>Ridge, and just got my
>7th Turkey point. How many
>points did you have foundation?
>

I cant remember for sure but it was either 11 or 12 points this year. Pretty sad when it takes that many years to draw, but in fairness last year was the first time I actually put in instead of just buying points.

>In the same boat as Utahbigbull,,,PLUS
>1 !
>
>Put my Wife , 2 boys
>, and myself in for
>southern region permits
>hoping to switch it up a
>little bit this year..
>Maybe get 1, 2 tags at
>the most and head south
>for the eary hunt.
>
>AND HOLLY CHIT !! WE ALL
>DREW !!! WTF? ,still scratching
>my head!
>
>
4aec49a65c565954.jpg

Hey goofy!

I'm startin to get a little agitated with your Drawing habits!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Hey Bess I don't have a tag either. (i didn't apply) I'll just buy the open and hunt on a friends farm on the Gr River.

Ya Trix!

Been kinda doing the Same!

One day I'll have nearly as many Turkey Points as Elk!:D

With My Many Turkey Points I wanna hunt a Premium LE Turkey Unit!:D

I'll Expect a 14" Beard!

I'll start a Thread on MM asking for info on all Honey Holes!:D

Never been too excited about thunder chickens....Once on Diamond Mtn I got out to open a gate and saw a dozen or so, I let out a half decent cow call and they all came running.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-09-14 AT 08:49PM (MST)[p]
Good hell it takes more points to draw a turkey tag then it does a decent elk tag.

Sorry bess ! Usualy I have a good Idea what we might draw.
NOT this time! chit house luck all the way..:D
STILL SCRATCH'in MY HEAD..

And thanks Robb, We're going to need some luck with 4 permits..

4aec49a65c565954.jpg

I also drew the central unit as my second choice. I generally hunt the Southern unit, so I am like a fish out of water at this point. I am not askin for anyones honey hole, and plan to spend alot of time in the hills between now and april. Just wondering if anyone has a good starting spot I may locate some birds with. I will have my 6 yr old with me this year and can't wait to make some memories this year on the hunts!! thanks in advance for any info.