ugh

Cook it half way in the microwave. It makes it much easier to work with. I do this for bacon wrapped jalapenos in the smoker as well.

I’ll see your first-world problem and raise you one.

They turned the irrigation on. I need a long azz snorkle to go down that ladder to turn the valve on. Ugh.
IMG_6324.jpeg

I can’t figure out why you would need batteries for a weed growing operation. Prolly why they went tango uniform.

The waste stream from these off-grid battery backup systems is obscene. Never before has my “energy independence“ caused me to rely on China (or pretty much anywhere but America).

There’s about 1840 pounds of lead there. America produces about 6% of the world’s supply.

Gosh, I sure hope that's not Cheatgrass.
No, thats the stuff they walk by to get to the cheatgrass. I have enough on the camera now to make everyone’s head explode. I used to ignore it, but now I started taking pictures of it.The deer are hunting it out EVERY day now. My reality is crazy different to many folks perceptions.

Blue, make sure you do that early in the morning, you know before the good day drinking begins..,😁
They pumped it down to knee deep. I sent my wife down. Seriously. I told her it was an excellent opportunity for her to demonstrate her superior agility and efficiency. Plus she already had flip flops on.

It’s too damn cold here for day drinking yet.

They pumped it down to knee deep. I sent my wife down. Seriously. I told her it was an excellent opportunity for her to demonstrate her superior agility and efficiency. Plus she already had flip flops on.

Good on you, Blue…🤣🤣🤣

Ya -- Sure you did!!! :sneaky: :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom