Unit 12 Elk Information

E

eagle00eyes

I'm looking into a Unit 12 leftover elk tag. I was just wanting to know if the unit is worth applying for during the late season hunt. Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

absolute monster bulls in there during the winter. now to the matter of finding one during the winter. Is it ethical to put 3rd gen night vision on a bow. cuz if it aint ur gonna be pixxin in the wind. besides, most of that is private and u need the private pressure to push the bulls onto the public during the winter. To sum it up, u would have my utmost respect if u got one during the late hunt. btw there's no such thing as public land elk tags that can b purchased in unit 12 anymore. late otc 6pt bow bull or private land only rifle tag period. hope this helps.

Thanks for the info, if you or anyone else has more info on Unit 12, I would appreciate it.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom