Unit 36- how's it going this year

sbeard4

Have 2 youth encouragement hunters going out in 5 days. We tagged out last year and the year before. So no particular need, just curious as to how its going up there. Seems overall dry and warm from what I'm observing on weather.com

Have 2 youth encouragement hunters going out in 5 days. We tagged out last year and the year before. So no particular need, just curious as to how its going up there. Seems overall dry and warm from what I'm observing on weather.com
Mornings are dry and cold as hell! By mid day light sweatshirt. I think you’ll be fine Scott you know where they are. Mule deer rut is not so good ?

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom