Unit 45 buck can you get him?

JPblind

Saw this buck 2 years in a row now and every time seeing him in the spring he only had the rightside on. Got lucky this year because the dog found last years under some sagebrush. She's tugging on something in the sage and out pops this guy. I've seen him earlier this spring with same side on heading up the mtn. Never could find any of his browns this year but had the same droopy rightside with alot more mass. The way the base sits looks to be a wide buck a shooter for unit 45 for sure this year. If shot please post pics would like to see what the buck looks like now. Good luck!

0701231428.jpg

I likely saw that buck you have the shed from last July on the summer range and then again on October 19th during hunting season. A really nice, huge bodied buck…I figured he was right at 30” wide. Not sure why I passed on him but it worked for the better.

Saw this buck 2 years in a row now and every time seeing him in the spring he only had the rightside on. Got lucky this year because the dog found last years under some sagebrush. She's tugging on something in the sage and out pops this guy. I've seen him earlier this spring with same side on heading up the mtn. Never could find any of his browns this year but had the same droopy rightside with alot more mass. The way the base sits looks to be a wide buck a shooter for unit 45 for sure this year. If shot please post pics would like to see what the buck looks like now. Good luck!

View attachment 114342
Cool buck! Thanks for sharing

Guess I wasn’t in on the joke. I don’t spend as much time on the internet as I’m sure a lot of you, or follow any social media d bags so I’ve never seen that buck. And I know hawk lives up that way so if anyone would have a pic like that from 45 I’d trust it’d be him

I'm guess an old Guy, and would tag that tag any day, and hunt the last 3- days of the season, i know where they pile up!!

Very unusual and nice buck. If you saw him moving through the trees at a hundred yards your first response would be that it had a bush stuck to its head.
You find the sheds?

Pic was pulled from the enet. Chances are this buck was grown on a texas freak ranch. The brush in the first pic looks like texas. A lot of sheds found in 45 are from bucks migrating from other units to their winter range. The buck I found the antler from may have came from solider mtn area.

Pic was pulled from the enet. Chances are this buck was grown on a texas freak ranch. The brush in the first pic looks like texas. A lot of sheds found in 45 are from bucks migrating from other units to their winter range. The buck I found the antler from may have came from solider mtn area.
Not Texas.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom