Unit 45 (KOFA) sheep

AZ7MM

Anyone ever had a unit 45B tag in the KOFA’s
I’ve drawn a tag and 45B was my first choice so I assume that is unit.

FYI This is not my first time posting hete uts just been awhile and I dont have access to the email I used to register. So I had to make a new account. Formally DESERTBULL.

THANKS

FYI This is not my first time posting hete uts just been awhile and I dont have access to the email I used to register. So I had to make a new account. Formally DESERTBULL.

THANKS
I've hunted deer before on the kofa range, seen some rams in the valleys and up high while glassing, probably 150,to 160 type rams, congrats on your tag and good luck

THANKS
Odds of getting 1st choice aren't any different than your 2nd everything else being equal.

THANKS
Yes

I had the 45c tag a million years ago. The Castle Domes are a cool place to hunt.

Incidentally, pay attention down there. Only time I’ve ever had a camp robbed. And that was before things got bad.

My CC got hit for $300 last week and 45B was my 2nd choice. Hoping to draw my 1st choice though.

45B it is.

Ive been looking on Google Earth and GOHUNT maps for water catchments but can't find any. They usually stick out fairly planely. Do they not allow water catchments to be installed on the Wildlife refuge?

45B it is.

Ive been looking on Google Earth and GOHUNT maps for water catchments but can't find any. They usually stick out fairly planely. Do they not allow water catchments to be installed on the Wildlife refuge?
There are only natural water holding area's where some natural springs are located, and in some washes with rocky low spots, there are also man made game tank's.
Good luck on your Sheep Hunt.

Had a friend draw one of the Kofa zones and ended up hiring Bob Kyhn to guide him. He killed one of the better rams the zone had produced in years and had a quality hunt. Looked like some amazing country as well!!! They saw and got on quite a few rams. I’d have to look at which zone it was.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom