Utah Credit card hits!!!!

tyef350

Last year they started hitting cards on May 14th. Post your tags, and how many points. Good Luck guys/gals.

I feel like I'm sitting on the edge of a cliff waiting. Checking my card every five mins. I'm right on the bubble of drawing my le elk tag!

I predict By the end of today the cards will be getting pounded. At least those that can see pending charges. I am glade America First started showing pending last year.

LAST EDITED ON May-14-14 AT 01:03PM (MST)[p]Tyef350 no need for you to get excited you already drew out all your tags last year son.

Non-res
13 pts-Manti early bull
5 pts-Skull Valley Antelope
5 pts-Henries archery deer
3 pts-Cache moose

Elk may be the only thing I have a prayer at drawing. Probably bonus points again this year. Find out about Nevada next week though. Put in for 8 hunts. Should be hunting something, I hope. Good luck to you all.

LAST EDITED ON May-14-14 AT 02:46PM (MST)[p]>LAST EDITED ON May-14-14
>AT 01:03?PM (MST)

>
>Tyef350 no need for you
>to get excited you already
>drew out all your tags
>last year son.

Jason my grandpa is close to his goat tag. I hope my cousin gets his youth elk tag. I also know a friend that's close to getting a elk tag. lol Plus what you talking about I'm getting my moose tag this year...... yay right. :)

I hope your cousin gets his tag this year too . It would be a good time calling some in for him

>I hope your cousin gets his
>tag this year too .
>It would be a good
>time calling some in for
>him

Ya would be fun to watch him Crap his pants. He has never been next to elk let alone a screaming bull.

L.E. Deer...13 points!
Moose.......12 points.

I'm pretty optimistic about drawing deer this year! Good luck to everyone!!!

I'm sure they probably get a kick out of watching these posts and seeing how crazy they are making people....

I kind of enjoy it too!!!! haha..

LAST EDITED ON May-15-14 AT 10:30AM (MST)[p]I keep checking my card like I even stand a chance. I have family on my card that have a good chance at a tag. My moose tag is a long shot. So in Jim Carreys voice off dumb and dumber "so your saying there's a chance".

>Is it weird that I have
>checked my account like 43
>times already this morning?

Pretty normal I would bet. Lol

I had a co-worker draw a moose tag with ZERO points a couple years ago. I still don't know why he didn't go buy a lotto ticket, and head to Vegas. One lucky son of a %*$##. Lol

They are missing out on a perfectly good day if they don't hit some cards today.

We're getting closer by the day boys.

Come on snake eyes!!!!!!!

Zeke

I just called to update a new card number because someone hacked the card I applied with and a new card was issued... When I was done updating the card info, I asked how soon the draws would happen, the agent said the draws were done, cards would be getting hit in the next 24 to 48 hours... Which means it may not start until Monday... Let the games begin!

All who wander are not lost.

Come on! Quit teasing us like that. 24-48 hours? What does that mean? Are those working hours? As in 3-6 work days, plus weekends?? Or does it mean tomorrow afternoon? Or does it mean...wait for the email? I hate this wait. :)

I'm still calling first cards hit today, tomorrow for SURE!!! If any of you have major stuff going on around your hunt you put in for, you will draw out. :) Last year I had a baby due, building a new house/ moved in two weeks before my hunt, and flat a broke, and my card was hit. Haha Good luck guys. I hope you get the tag, and kill the animal of your dreams.

I have a $285 pending, most likely Dutton Late for me. Slim chance it could be CWMU Elk for my son.

2a0fcsk.gif

I drew an archery tag for deer on the Henry's! You couldn't slap the smile off my face. 16 years is a long wait.

10 Book Cliffs South LE Deer points wasn't enough..!!

$40 Bucks charge indicates I'm headin to Boulder Mtn with my dad with a rifle... Never hunted the rifle hunt down there, but have always seen nice deer in the archery hunt...

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

My card got hit tonight 3 times!

$40.00 Wife's General Deer
$390.00 for my brother and I Dedicated Hunter
$513.00 Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep Nine Mile Range Creek!!!!

I can't believe I drew my bighorn sheep tag with only 9 points!
Nov. 15-30

I have never been to this area. I have lots of studying, research, and scouting to do.

WIDOW_MAKER
Derek Christensen

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom