Utah email results being sent out.

I just got my first email as I apply for a bunch of my family.
So looking at your CC may not be as important as just getting the actual results in an email.

Of course my father in law did not draw any tags in this draw. He did draw a bear tag though in a previous draw this year.

I just got one of several to come and now my credit card charges don't add up in any combination. Guess that's what I get for using the cc method to decipher, and out thinking myself. I have probably 20 different apps on my card for 9 different people. Oh well I guess we'll all know soon enough?

I just received mine about 2 minutes ago.
Some guys who KNEW they'd draw still don't have CC charges and we're receiving emails already. Huh.
Zeke

I finally got my UNSUCCESSFUL, UNSUCCESSFUL, UNSUCCESSFUL, UNSUCCESSFUL, UNSUCCESSFUL, UNSUCCESSFUL, UNSUCCESSFUL email. $70 down the tube.

SUCCESSFUL: Premium LE Rifle Buck Deer

Hunt: Paunsaugunt Weapon: Any Legal Weapon Your season date(s): Oct 17 - 25, 2015

My head is spinning!

They do emails in alphabetical order? last name Smith and nothing here. I only should have a general deer tag. Father in law received his email at 11:30 am with a last name of Miller. Never seen them take so long to get emails sent!! Are they still coming or have to wait till tomorrow?

goforbroke,
I do not believe they do emails in alphabetical order, My last name starts with a G and I have no email neither do my brothers, or my friend who's last name starts with F. However I did call the third party company and I drew my first choice, Archery Wasatch Mountains West GS Deer.

fukarwee - I hope to have the same tag as you with my 13 y.o. son. Can't wait to see him shaking drawing back on a 2 point!!

That will make for some awesome memories! I couldnt handle the suspense and had to find out. I will be hanging cameras tomorrow. 800-221-0659

>SUCCESSFUL: Premium LE Rifle Buck Deer
>
>
>Hunt: Paunsaugunt Weapon: Any Legal Weapon
>Your season date(s): Oct 17
>- 25, 2015
>
>My head is spinning!

Congrats Bill and everyone else lucky enough to draw!

82812015.jpg

Goose Eggs for me.
Congrats to all that drew

Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

5 USUCS

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

Remember to check your junk mail. That's where my dad just found his. His card hasn't been hit yet either, but the email says he drew.

10pm on Tues and I haven't seen a CC hit or an email. :-(

Startin to regret the move over to the new Multi-Season Deer Hunt in the Book Cliffs. Was really hopin to hunt LE this year.

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

I got my e-mail shortly after noon PST. Seven Unsuccessfuls and a general deer preference point for me.

Fortunately my cousin and buddy had better luck than me and drew NR Central Manti early rifle elk tags so I might be making a trip to Utah this fall with them...

Congrats to everyone that drew!

Horniac

Here's my email regarding the Book Cliffs Multi Season Deer (11 points):

Thank you for your recent applications for Big Game. Your results are as follows:

*********************************************************************************************************

UNSUCCESSFUL: Limited Entry Buck Deer

*********************************************************************************************************

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Horniac, How many points did they have? I put in for that tag as a non-res with 14 points. Now I have 15 after being unsuccessful. Just curious how many points they had.

Going to be a fun and busy fall even though my wife didn't draw the LE deer tag I thought she had a decent shot at. My fall schedule is filling up fast! I'm going into my 8th year of DH, on the Zion unit. My wife, dad, uncle, and cousin all drew general season rifle tags for the Zion unit. My brother in law pulled a Mt. Dutton archery elk tag and a good friend just called to see if I'd help him on his wifes early rifle elk hunt on the SW Desert!

I just got my draw results and what a disappointment for youth hunters. I have two teenage boys that didn't draw deer tags. A 13 year old that shoots his bow all summer and looks forward to going hunting doesn't even get to hunt the general archery season? Doesn't seem right. I didn't draw a general archery deer tag either but if I did, I'd gladly give mine up to a youth hunter.

I guess I'll have to dig deeper into the opportunities and see if there are any over the counter tags for other areas. If anyone knows of any, I'd love more info. I can't seem to keep up on it all.

TakingAim- You can buy him a youth archery tag over the counter when they go on sale this summer. Buy it the day they go on sale and you can have any general season unit.

You non residents make me sick....as residents we get ONE limited entry chance and ONE once in a lifetime. Im going to buy a po box in Wyoming just to get past this bullchit.

"I'll see you all this coming fall in the Big Rock Candy Mountains!"

TakingAim,

You may want to consider purchasing your son an archery spike elk permit. They are sold, first come, first serve. Call the Utah Dept. of Wildlife Resources to find out when they go on sale. No need to miss a hunting season.

DC

monstermuleyhunter, quit your complaining. Now that they let us put in for everything, my elk odds went down a bunch. Now instead of only putting in for 1 tag, we get to put in for everything and spend more money for tags that are now harder to draw. Oh well, play the game. Sounds like wyoming would be a great place for you to move.

Oh yeah,

bonus point le deer bought(7 pts)
bonus point le antelope bought(7 pts)
unsuccessful moose(5 pts)
unsuccessful elk(15 pts)
general season rifle deer-nine mile successful

Monster move to Wy buy a non resident license and put in for every specis just like all the other NR's its a money maker for the ut dwr. Your odds DONT get better cuz every other NR is doing the same thing!

Takingaim & anyone else who had youth not draw a tag,
There are approx. 3000 youth only archery tags that will be sold first come first serve beginning 8 am July 16. If you want to check it out go to the DWR website and go to the big game page, near the top is a link to the leftover licenses. Be ready on the morning of July 16th and you can get them a tag for any general season unit you want. If a youth doesn't get a permit it's on the parent/guardian NOT the DWR.

Quote: "You non residents make me sick....as residents we get ONE limited entry chance and ONE once in a lifetime. Im going to buy a po box in Wyoming just to get past this bullchit"

I understand you're probably joking (I hope). Any NR, unless he is severely math-challenged, would gladly go back to the old pre-2009 rule of one OIL app per person. I believe that change was made to "justify" the mandatory purchase of a general NR hunting license, which started the same year. NR odds for any OIL tag became extremely poor overnight, because there were instantly 5-6 times as many applications for every hunt. On average, we now have very little chance of drawing any OIL tag over a lifetime of applying.

>Horniac, How many points did they
>have? I put in for
>that tag as a non-res
>with 14 points. Now I
>have 15 after being unsuccessful.
>Just curious how many points
>they had.

nvguy2,

They had 15 points going into the draw...

Horniac

0 for every thing for me. I thought I had a decent chance of drawing central mts Manti nr muzzle elk with 11 pts but I guess some people jumped in this year. Good thing I bought a left over Montana deer tag while they still had some. I plan to hunt Merriams turkeys and grouse while I'm there. Then all I'll need is an Osceola for the turkey grand slam, not counting Goulds.
Congrats to all who drew!

NRA Life Member

www.swanspointoutfitters.com

The critters have to win every time. I only have to win once.

LAST EDITED ON May-20-15 AT 06:08PM (MST)[p]We had 20 points Limited Deer cimbined, I had 6 points Moose and 5 points Elk.

>I'm feeling pretty lucky. I drew
>SW Desert Late Season Bull.
>This is my first quality
>bull elk hunt.

Good for you Calif. That's where I've been building points. I'll be down there in October hunting general deer.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom