Utah vs Wyoming

coloradoman

Very Active Member
Why the hell do you you guys battle, fight, argue and complain so much with each other?
Fuk this is supposed to be a hunting site and beyond!
All you guys do is battle on every thread ?
SPLAIN IT TO ME?šŸ¤£
Itā€™s every FKN thread any more!
Get a life!
Just saying!

To be fair it's usually a Utahn' that starts it šŸ˜‰. Jk but it's true I think they're still mad Wyoming took the best corner of their state.... I think its just required in hunt talk to talk bad about the other haha.

The sad reality is us Utards are just jealous of Wyoming and the great OTC hunting it offers. We will never admit it, and instead talk šŸ’© while secretly planning on moving up.
There is probably some truth to the jealous part, but "you guys" is really more like a "few guys" with small brains and big egos. No doubt the "pissing match crew" had their social development arrested in junior high, so they are stuck there.
It's also likely that most of the mature crew quickly shut down and go elsewhere when the "piss hits the fan". I for one, especially as of late, spend most of my free time on other forums, where the members actually like talking hunting with each other.

Bye. That's where I'm headed now!

I donā€™t know anything about what yā€™all are talking about but I do remember having to wait until a bull jumped the fence out of Utah back into Wyoming so we could shoot him. šŸ˜‡šŸ˜‡šŸ˜‡

Idaho is like Utahā€™s little brother. Wyoming thinks they are, but they arenā€™t.

Wyoming is the weird third cousin that every once in a while has a fun party that you go attend due to the other guests that show up but never invite him to anything of yours.

And that post was in total jest. I didnā€™t know that Utah and Wyoming fought over everything, Iā€™ve clearly missed something, but I figured I had to throw gas on the fire.

No offense Wyoming. It was just a joke! I promise Iā€™ll still buy lotto tickets.

I would love to have our corner of Wyoming back and let them have the wierd borders. I could only imagine the UDWR screw up that piece of perfection. I want my general season deer and elk tags in the Wyoming range and OTC antelope tags

Why the hell do you you guys battle, fight, argue
Theyā€™ve been stealing each others girl friends since Joesph smith showed up. It hasnā€™t gotten better

IMG_0067.jpeg

Few years back Utah made adult beer legal. In doing so we had no more reason to visit. As you can imagine, that meant employment at the border liquor stores plummeted. The women supporting their families (dad in his 17th year of waiting for management) then were forced to choose either patrolling Flying J parking lot, or to the job they had in high school. Working the pole in Rock Springs. You can imagine the stress on a family when dad has to switch to Pyramids and Natty Light. Ole boy strategically had Bud light cans every 100 ft on the back road coming home so he wouldn't get lost, now he had to start over, which makes a guy angry. That's most of their issue.

In reality Utah guy gets tired of the neverending assault of rusted square bodies with Cowboy State plates broke down in our roads. Dudes with fly windows wide open, blinker on for 70 miles, lost and swerving. No one spends more time in Utah than Wyoming does. Hospitals, Zoos, Malls, denture shops, you name it. Wyoming is in Utah more than Utah is in Utah. You can only handle cousin Eddie at holidays, yet, Wyoming is like herpes, it keeps showing up, and there is no cure.

Maybe because Utah folks think they should tell Wyoming folks how to run their state. Then ***** and moan about what we have and they don't. Just a thought.....

Edit; I find it ironic the guys from Utah are bitching in the Wyoming forum, not Wyoming guys bitching in the Utah forum. Interesting....

Last edited:
This thread is entertaining for sure. I think most of this is said "tongue in cheek ' but it does seem like a few from both states are genuine in the jabs they take at the other and that definitely grabs attention...I'm from Utah, Born and raised here and proud to say that. Through the years I have hunted quite a bit in Wyoming and proud to say that as well. In fact I hope they award an Elk tag to me in a week and a half!

Id say we just charge everyone crossing the state boarders $100, all while leaving hunting out of the equation. We'd see in a heart beat what state depends on the others for necessities, health care etc..

I know that Wyoming does one thing better than Utah and that is in the application process. At the end they offer you several ways to donate to wildlife. One being wildlife crossings which I donated to as it is one of best ways I believe to help out wildlife. Makes me sick when I see all those animals going to waste.
As far as the bitchin goes I find it ironic that several of the people on this thread are the ones Coloradoman is referring to......

Iā€™ve lived and hunted in both states. Utah is home, but I loved living and hunting in Wyoming. Iā€™ve never been happier than I was living at Glendo State Park.

You Got Me Laughin There hossy!:D

Few years back Utah made adult beer legal. In doing so we had no more reason to visit. As you can imagine, that meant employment at the border liquor stores plummeted. The women supporting their families (dad in his 17th year of waiting for management) then were forced to choose either patrolling Flying J parking lot, or to the job they had in high school. Working the pole in Rock Springs. You can imagine the stress on a family when dad has to switch to Pyramids and Natty Light. Ole boy strategically had Bud light cans every 100 ft on the back road coming home so he wouldn't get lost, now he had to start over, which makes a guy angry. That's most of their issue.

In reality Utah guy gets tired of the neverending assault of rusted square bodies with Cowboy State plates broke down in our roads. Dudes with fly windows wide open, blinker on for 70 miles, lost and swerving. No one spends more time in Utah than Wyoming does. Hospitals, Zoos, Malls, denture shops, you name it. Wyoming is in Utah more than Utah is in Utah. You can only handle cousin Eddie at holidays, yet, Wyoming is like herpes, it keeps showing up, and there is no cure.

A reductionist view on it would be this. The behavior of some Utah sportsmen in Wyoming has unfortunately caused a lot Wyoming residents to lump them all together.

I hate everyone equally! It comes down to competition & when there is competition, feelings get involved. It would be nice if we could all get along, especially since we all have the same goal but, it never works that way. One thing is for sure...PETA, wolf lover groups & all the other animal rights whackos sure love when we fight amongst ourselves like this!

Well hell I may as well jump in. Thank God Mr. Holdings from Salt Lake built the town of Sinclair Wyoming and the two Little Americas so the good people of Wyoming could have fuel and a nice place to stay, this helped them slowly move from the Horse and the Sheep Wagon.

Well hell I may as well jump in. Thank God Mr. Holdings from Salt Lake built the town of Sinclair Wyoming and the two Little Americas so the good people of Wyoming could have fuel and a nice place to stay, this helped them slowly move from the Horse and the Sheep Wagon.
So what you're saying is another Utah resident is using Wyoming to make money.....

Itā€™s hilarious to me to see a few people just messing around and how actually butt hurt a few people are in the process.

Like I said before, I didnā€™t even know this little ā€œrivalryā€ was a thing until this thread. But Iā€™m here for it!

Have at it, weird little third cousins!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom