Video: Missed a bobcat in a cage trap caught on my trail camera

I don’t think i could do that. for me it would be walking up to a defense less animal and just shooting it. I think it would be the same for Bear or loin hunting with dogs.
but that’s just me

joe

I don’t think i could do that. for me it would be walking up to a defense less animal and just shooting it. I think it would be the same for Bear or loin hunting with dogs.
but that’s just me

joe
Oh joe a lot of trappers step on and crush the ribs into the heart/lungs so there’s no bullet hole to sew up. Trappers are another breed for sure. I agree with ya, it’s not for me.

@backcountrysassn great videos. Love them all! Keep em coming!

His Slightlysober, LOL! Yes I’m not dogging anyone out for trapping, I just think I couldn’t do it

Joe

but that’s just me

joe
I think a lot of people issues is they think about it as hunting, which it’s not, it’s trapping. The only thing they have in common is something dies. The accomplishment with trapping isn’t the killing of the animal, like with hunting. It’s the outsmarting them to step on a 2” trap pan. Also to see the animal up close and personal.

But I totally agree with you, it’s not for everyone. It’s nice to finally have people make comments about how it’s not for them without totally bashing on trapping.

Backcountrysas thanks! yes I’m just talking about myself and I’m not knocking anyone else. I’d like to get some hides and make Mrs. Sikora something nice I just dont think I could do the harvesting.

Joe

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom