Waders

3x2

Heading to Alaska next year on a moose float trip and looking for waders. It sounds like Simms G4 and G3 are the top of line, do any other brands come anywhere close? How do Simms less expensive options stack up? Thanks for your help.

I buy the less expensive brands and take a roll of gorilla tape in case of holes or tears. If I have room I take two pair of waders in case of who knows what. :)

Heading to Alaska next year on a moose float trip and looking for waders. It sounds like Simms G4 and G3 are the top of line, do any other brands come anywhere close? How do Simms less expensive options stack up? Thanks for your help.
I have a pair of the Simms G3 waders in their Riparian camo and also run the Simms G4 Pro boot. They're super nice waders, but dread the day I get a tear or puncture!

I just used a pair in Alaska, with last years g4 boots. I lived in the waders for ten days. You might be able to find a better pair of waders but you will not find a better pair of boots. I would go Simms all the way

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom