Waiting on the draws

DM770

I know that this is more of a rhetorical questions that anything, so here goes. I can buy a lottery ticket for a multi million dollar prise the same day the drawing takes place, but it takes three months for a wildlife draw to happen after the applications close. Why? I get that the numbers are not set until late spring to early summer, so why not have the application period end just before the draws? I guess I am just an impatient American.

Because Utah tries to be one of the first states with apps out and done so it can get people before they spend all their money on other states. I don't really see why we would need that long to apply anyway. Not a big deal, put in wait and dream about what could be and then be disappointed when it is not to be lol.

Interest on our money that sits in their account for three months. Think about how the use to do the draw. We payed in the highest draw amount. That was like 1800.00 they had sitting around until the draw.

Since Utah doesn't charge our cards until we draw, its not about accruing the interest on our money like Wyoming does. The most obvious answer is that they want everyone to be put in before putting in for other states. Additionally, it seems likely that the number of entries may effect the number of tags allotted as well, though many have stated to the contrary in the past.

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom