Wasatch or Manti Elk Guide

acafton

My wife is in the running for an early rifle tag in either of these units. We moved out of Utah 14 years ago and live several states away with no time to scout. Looking for a reputable guide in either of these units we can talk with. Please give me some suggestions, primarily if you know or have had personal experience. Thanks in advance.

>For Wasatch, contact "Berryblaster" here on
>Monster Muleys.
>
>For Manti, I would look at
>Hi Top,

Ya!

Beavis will GUARANTEE You a PISSCUTTER!

"""Supporting Speed Limits doesn't make You Anti Car"""

No & You'll never Fix STUPID or WACKO'S by changing Gun Laws You Dumb BITTCH!

I'm a licensed guide in Utah,, PM sent.

4aec49a65c565954.jpg

I'm sure there are lots of guides who would do a good job but I don't know them all....sorry.

On the Wasatch I'd certainly talk with Berryblaster (MMer). His clan helps their clients whack some fine bulls every year and they helped my cousin's dad last year to a fine bull. They're local and basically live among the elk in the heart of the unit. Tough to beat that!

Good luck in your quest.

Zeke

>Zeke who was your cousin??? I
>can't remember if we have
>already talked bout this so
>forgive me if we have?

BerrysB;
We've PM'd a couple times and that's about all the contact I've had with you but my cousin and his family have had lots of contact with your clan.
Peck family, does that ring a bell?

Best,
Zeke

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom