Washington Season.

B

Blacktail_boy

I was just wondering how you washington boys faired this year....or all of you for that matter ....Wa especially though. I did not hunt the modern season this year, I am holding out for the late muzzle loading season. I did not hear of many bucks being shot at all this year, I heard of a nice buck taken up by packwood/randel area and a guy at the local gun store had a nice 3x3. Just wondering how it went every were else, just seemed REALLY slow this year. Taker 'er easy B_B

Not worth a darn around the Bremerton area! I did see a couple of nice places to try during the late season. We did take a nice bear in the Dawatto area. Come on late season! How did you do?

Hey blacktail boy the general season sucked. I had a doe tag for the minot peak unit and couldn't even fill that. However last week while elk hunting I noticed things starting to change. Saw a beautiful 4X4 at about 10 yards and he just circled me for about five minutes before he mosied off. I haven't decided whether or not to go back after him. I had a chance to patern him for a few days. Saw another forky hanging with the does. So hopefully this weekend will be the meat gettin' weekend. Good luck to you on the late hunt.

Wake1...I have seen quite a few good bucks up in the minot peek area. A buddie of mine shot a nice 4 point bull up there, first year we have hunted up that a way and we got lucky and connected. We might be heading up there for the late muzzle loading season....Not sure though, I've been seeing some good bucks up the satsop...Good luck to you. B_B

Blacktail boy did you kill a bear this year. how are things at Dist 9 going. I was there on Friday talking to Jeff Novak

Craig,
Things are going really well at district #9. The last few shifts have been really slow, I think over the last three days there has only been about 3 maybe four calls. I did not get out and get a bear this year, I only got out hunting for two weekends and only saw one little one. I would have shot it but my buddie and I decided that the pack out was not worth such a little bear. I'll hopefully be back at it again harder next year. Catch ya later

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom