Watched a successful deer hunter

YZF_88

LAST EDITED ON Nov-30-19 AT 08:00PM (MST)[p]I know the odds are small but if you were the guy that spent all day on an epic stalk for this buck (looks like a 3x3), let me know. I took video of your follow up shot and some other pics. Congratulations on that buck. Man you worked for it! This is in the North Ogden area. My buddy and his kid were also up there chasing the same bucks. It was fun watching everyone get after it.

Here he is after the first or 2nd follow up shot. He bedded right there.
40208957a884409a54f539f3019cfdd1f926d.jpeg

Approaching for the first follow up shot (he is below the rock):
97846b79aa744aea347389424247be3c454e4.jpeg

Pulling the buck out of the oak brush:
396122301462f786640a9ac69acc0e24eebb8.jpeg

It's really a sad hunt anymore.... one little 2 or 3 point and there's at least 20 guys on the stalk and another 20-30 watching from their trucks...

I have a nephew with a cow tag in one of the extended units... pretty low deer numbers...

I can't even believe they still have this tag open...

Go spend some time on the beaver unit then you will know what low deer numbers are. Compared to some units the extended areas still hold more deer.

Can You Imagine Somebody Watching every-F'N-thing You do?

This is the USA where people where people get paid to watch people that are watching you!

About what it's came to!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Maybe the DWR will Start Selling 'Watch Permits'?

No Offense to anybody here!

Just Sayin..........!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

They?d make double what they make know and that would be just off the Wasatch Front...

There?s not a buck on the front that doesn't have 10 spotting scopes on it...

>
>Maybe the DWR will Start Selling
>'Watch Permits'?
>
>No Offense to anybody here!
>
>Just Sayin..........!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>I know so many people in
>so many places
>They make allot of money but
>they got sad faces
>
>It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

>
>Maybe the DWR will Start Selling
>'Watch Permits'?
>
>No Offense to anybody here!
>
>Just Sayin..........!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>I know so many people in
>so many places
>They make allot of money but
>they got sad faces
>
>It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Isn't that what it's comin to Bess
If Pay and his group have their way us regular hunters will be relegated to spectators.
Maybe Sportsman For The Wealthy will start buildin bleachers instead of fences
Wes

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom