WEATHER & TEMPS IN YOUR AREA???

My cousin said it was minus 5 in Boise yesterday. HAHAHA!

I had to put my coat on this morning. It's 39.

Island Park, Idaho

3FD6200F-A5C9-4B41-8D37-4C8D7A36D54C.jpeg

It went from -18 for 2 mornings in a row
to a hurricane whiteout -20 or worse for the last 2 days not fun! This may finish the last 17 deer in sw wy off.

A friend of mine in Wyoming texted me the other day with a pic and said the wind chill was in the negative 30's and said it was coming our way. Wind chill this morning was -4 the 1st day of the cold front hit us last night. Going to get some snow tonight and get colder.

0 degrees when I flew out of Denver this morning. Supposed to be in the 80s where I’m at in Florida in the next couple of days ?

6 above here this Morning!

The Mildest January Here I've ever seen!

Not enough Snow!

Local Lake Never has Froze Clear Over Yet!

Highs Most Days 25-35!

We Gonna Pay For it!

It was down to 33 degrees here this morning. It's starting to piss me off. I planted strawberries and artichokes last week.

-4 showing on my outdoor thermometer this morning, A cozy 74 setting by the fireplace. Somethings about retirement don’t suck. Yes I’m contributing to global warming.?

Last week we hit 40, and I was thinking about getting the MGA out for a ride. That damn woodchuck can take this crap and shove it!!!

69489D34-E2DB-4967-A43B-6F4078E7E1E5.jpeg

I showed up in So Texas late last night. A couple days ago it was pushing 90. High today is going to be mid 40’s. Sometimes life’s not fair.

Finally didn't break 100° yesterday in Brady but it sure isn't looking good the next two weeks. Way to much like 2011, heck I'm still feeding hay for goodness sake.
Yes sir. I know where you are very well. I live down in Fredericksburg, but have worked out in WTX 20+ years. Very hot start this year. Hoping we get a break and are getting it out of the way early.

Yes sir. I know where you are very well. I live down in Fredericksburg, but have worked out in WTX 20+ years. Very hot start this year. Hoping we get a break and are getting it out of the way early.
Oh man I love a good Hondo's burger! I drilled for a private company out in Kermit for about a year before going back to the gulf coast chalk and EF, if I hear about the worlds largest oak forest again I might loose my mind hahaha.

Oh man I love a good Hondo's burger! I drilled for a private company out in Kermit for about a year before going back to the gulf coast chalk and EF, if I hear about the worlds largest oak forest again I might loose my mind hahaha.
There are a bunch of cows out here that wish we had a forest. Poor bastards are ready to jump on the grill by themselves.

A high of 62 and a low of 51 here. It will be this way until winter. Then it will drop to a low of about 38 and a high of about 50.

Just had to carry our 3 dogs into the vets office. Not because they were sick. The ground was too hot for their feet. 101 here today in AZ

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom