Went on a ride yesterday.

Desertflinger

Went out on a ride and found three fresh ones on private property.

6132downsized950317001237.jpg

6545downsized950317001419.jpg

1366downsized950317001440.jpg

8397downsized950317001515.jpg

I guess if its on private property you can ride were ever the hell you want. I hope you don't do that on public.

Nice job looks like some damg nice horns. Ride around and scoop them up I have always wanted to try one those bikes with the bigger tires looks effective and safe. NICE JOB

Mom's would say if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all.
Nice sheds.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Hop off your high horse there highshadow.Pretty sure he said he was on private land. There are lots of places a person can ride and pick up horns legally all day long.

>This is why this site is
>starting to be a bunch
>of BS.... Congrats on
>the good finds Desert.
>
>Dave

Sorry for making this a site a bunch of bs, if anybody has some time tomarrow, i'm going to go tear up the strip on my rhino, I have room for one more, you can stand up in the back while were shreden sagebrush, and have a pretty good vantage point. I'm sure we will find some horns.

So many people on here just have to be a nazi and B*tch about everything. The guy found some nice antlers, give him some credit and get over yourself. There are many public areas where this is legal as well. And I would do it if I had one.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-19-10 AT 10:44PM (MST)[p]riding through the country on a motorized vehicle to me takes away half of the fun. what work is there.. may as well go yard hunting for sheds wait til guys bring them hoem and go snag them. goin on a bike through the country side what challenge is that? whats all this nazi talk to we have a bunch of useless as udders on a fish horn hunters on here that cant get out and get there butt in gear and work off those extra winter pounds they put on. ( just for historical reference... nazi's where the ones that didnt have to do any of the work.. in this situation i think they would be the ones on the bikes looking for horns while all the "jews" would be out hiking working for horns the traditional way )

Yup good point. Nobody should be allowed to use their private property for activities they enjoy. Also, I think you should ride in a horse and buggie because cars take the challenge away from traveling. (just for historical reference... horse and buggies were used before cars.)

just for historical purposes a jacka$s was evolved before the horse... looks like your one up. wow thats taking it to an extreme cause thats exactly what i was saying we should all become omish, you should go back and read all the comments before and then post before you start prematurally typing stupid comments. going out and tearing up terrain for the animals private or not is a jacka$s move in my opinion. either way your tearing up terrain that the animal uses and destroying it. you can do whatever you want hell make a motocross track on it and make it easier and more fun picking up horns. as for me ill be riding my horse and buggy with my wagon full of nazi's

Damn off road bikes. Due to erosion and noise pollution, I use a chute plane to locate monster muleys and bad azz sheds. Just scoop down and grab them. Enviro friendly and the best thing is that you feel so good about yourself about being an elitest who cares so much.

Now we have gotten to the point where we tell people what to do on their own land. WOW this is getting priceless.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

I personally like the "Big Tough Guys" that run their darn neck on the puter about how they'll do this and they'll do that! The internet has made a bunch of John Waynes out of a bunch of John Smiths. Love it. Can't everyone just get along? :)

Personal responsibility and private property rights are a couple of the components of freedom...enjoy it while it lasts. Nice finds, DF.

that litterally does not make sense. look guys. we are one in the same! we have bigger issues uot there then this "historical" talk. we need to unite and face gun rights, protect our hunting hertiage. things like that. riding off trail makes our battle harder.

We need to be educated, dedicated, responsible sportsmen!!!

I like to get on this site and i dont really like reading these messages that are bashing other hunters and dont really make sense. come on guys...

>notice the license plate... figures. i
>love my 45 and if
>i see some one riding
>out through the country side
>not on a trail that
>big tire isnt going to
>be to their advantage when
>he stops to pick up
>a shed.

Hope your a good shot......try that here, and you would get yourself shot.....I am positive that you talk alot of sh)t, but you wouldn't back it up....

i agree with (great basin)....everybody needs to worry about finding sheds and enjoying theirselves doing it, not what somebody is doing on there own land as long as they are not poaching animals who cares if they are riding on it. i personally believe riding across their own land is there business i rather comment in a positive way and see picts of sheds!!!!!! great find

I apologize for being negative towards the people who try to tell people how to use their land. I have had many people get upset with me for riding on my private land and so I realize how ridiculous it is to tell somebody they are wrong. Lately everybody on this site pulls some minute detail out of a post and makes some ridiculous remark about how wrong the person is. It gets old. But yea keep posting pics of your shed. They are always appreciated.

Private property - who cares. Otherwise, a bunch of you sound like you're possibly defending cutting new roads up and down every ridge. Just don't chirp at "city hunters" that take advantage of your "new" roads when you're waiting on that trophy hunt. Hike it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom