were do you live

Land of the raghorns........

45f82e4d30de4f30.jpg

Right in the heart of the best elk hunting in the WEST!
Southern Utah!! I can ride my wheeler from my house to 4 great elk units, and drive an hour or so to 4 or 5 other great units!
damn the luck...
a*r

Trying to make the move to Sitka Alaska but I am having trouble talking the wife into it!!! It is that whole "cold and rainy" thing. It cant be that much worse than Western WA. can it? Haaaha... Women.....
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Santa Barbara Ca. which from the number of us on this site is the hunting capitol of Kalifornistan.

Moses Lake and Wenatchee, Washington from fall to spring, and Puyallup for the summer.

i used to live in elko nevada. i sure do miss those days. still have relatives there. now i live in visalia ,ca. until i retire and go back home (elko)
howard

Big Wonderful, Wyoming! Thayne.
DId see someone moved to Texas from Redding? I went to school at Chico. I guess you needed a warmer climate.LOL

Bob

Originaly from Miami, FL now live in Southern Maryland until I can talk the wife into the move out west.

Afton, Wyoming, or the general vicinity anyway. Someone in the know needs to help Founder set up one of those internet map deals.

ST. GEORGE UTAH BORN AND RAISED

YOU AINT GOING TO KILL A BIG BUCK UNLESS THERE IS A BIG BUCK WHERE YOUR HUNTING!!!

williams arizona.. big bull hub of the US!!!.truly gods country!!! 2 bulls in my yard last night....neat but kind of hard to sleep during the rut...
averagjoe

LAST EDITED ON May-11-07 AT 02:05PM (MST)[p]Cedar City Utah. Suburb of St. George Utah. I can be on the AZ Strip, Indian Peak, Mt Dutton, Pansaugant all within about an hour. Not a bad place to live. Oh! I almost forgot, I can be in Cloride in about 30min.

RUS

Ellensburg, Washington. Home of the legendary and mythical Littlefoot. Sightings are rare but some folks say he still roams the mountains of central Washington.

>LAST EDITED ON May-11-07
>AT 02:05?PM (MST)

>
>Cedar City Utah. Suburb of St.
>George Utah. I can be
>on the AZ Strip, Indian
>Peak, Mt Dutton, Pansaugant all
>within about an hour. Not
>a bad place to live.
>Oh! I almost forgot, I
>can be in Cloride in
>about 30min.
>
>RUS

All great places, but how many times in a lifetime are you going to draw them?

I live in sportsmans paridise where I can hunt two bucks a year over the counter.
I start bowhunting bucks in July and keep after them till late September.
I'm chasing turkeys twice a year OTC.
I'm limiting out on big salmon & steelhead from January through November.
I have a lake with 165 miles of shoreline that is loaded with bass in my backyard.
A great trout stream less than five minutes from the house.
World class waterfowling & pheasant hunting bout an hour up the road.
I commute to work over a mountain road where I saw 13 bucks yesterday on my way to work.
I can draw tags to hunt good stuff out of state.
But it sure aint bad here.
Yep.
That Hell Hole
Northern California.
HH

191 posts, and i'm the only canadian that knows this website?? come on guy, get with the program.. even the bears are out off there holes by now...

Born Olympia, Wa then moved to:

Houston TX then

Bakersfield CA then

Roseville CA. then

Austin TX then

ClearLake TX then

Mesa, AZ where I hope to spend the rest of my years................ Thanks, Allen Taylor......

Small town Maine. Used to be a great place. Then all of the city liberials from Boston, NY, CT, etc moved up here to ruin everything.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom