WESTERN PUBLIC LAND DEER....ENEMY #1

eyeman

Mule deer are now our #1 enemy and have been for sometime. [And Elk]
I will use WE as much as I can in my description.
We use the most advanced techniques and technology we can to take down our enemy the deer.
We use the know how, techniques, process and tools that many law enforcement agencies and organizations or governments use to get the bad guys or eliminate their enemies.

First we investigate and use our sources to find where the bad guys are staying with their friends or maybe girlfriends. [friends, guides or years of knowledge]
Next we then keep them under constant round the clock surveillance. [cameras, cell cameras, thermal imaging and spotters.]
Keep in mind we coincidentally have strategically cut off a lot of their supply line. [development, roads, migration routes]
Then after months of surveillance, patterning and watching their criminal movements,
if they are the ringleader, [Big Buck] we literally place a bounty on their heads to recruit funds.
Sometimes we sell our valuable surveillance information to other secret units.
While we are gathering all the intel we are also in the planning phase of attack on our enemy the Deer.
We are assembling all of our tactical gear, weapons , optics for the sniper crew, bivouac equipment and supply lines.[The best of the best 1000 yd rifles, suppressors ,tactical ammo, 500 yd muzzleloaders, 100 yard bows, optics, rangefinders and 2000$ super lightweight waterproof, storm proof outfits minus the body armor].
Also, While we are doing all of this, we are discussing the bounty, the strategies of attack and intel with other organizations. [Friends, guides, podcasts, prostaff ] Hey I got my homies too.
Lets not forget our tactical vehicles. [rzr's, quads, ebikes and badass tacos] I have one, its way cool.
After months and months of all of that the advanced commando team and backup squad is ready for the preferred take down date of the top bad guys and enemy Deer. [commish tags, governor tags, auction tags, landowner tags and special statewide tags].
The proper paperwork and wanted posters with their street names are ready and have been secured. [the same tags above and months of pictures and videos].
The advance teams are in place after months of prep, they all work together and BOOM! Our enemy ringleader is down!

All of the major news outlets have reporters on standby a safe distance away, waiting on a briefing and trying to be the first to report the hot news! [ IG, FB, and texting]
Some of the advance team members are now famous and doing interviews.

WAIT-WAIT.... THEN the next attack date we send waves of foot soldiers and regular special teams to start taking down the colonels, captains and sergeants. This is so no one can move up the ranks and take the ringleaders place. Most of these lower teams are provided with the same equipment as the advance team. [regular hunters hunting and taking good average Deer and some big Deer during the regular archery, muzzleloader and rifle seasons]
There are still some of the news networks covering this action because there are still some high ranking colonels on the loose.

Then if the team supervisors decide we need it, the last phase of the take down [if deemed necessary to get the message across] We send in some teams to take out wives and family members. [Does and Antlerless]
Not many news outlets stay around to cover this action.

Our enemy has been conquered and it's successful mission all around!

Slamdunk, maybe use this on your committee.
Founder, delete the post if you would like.
Everyone else, quit slamming each other and think about it a little.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom