When in doubt, whip it out.

Poor dumb broad…..”he has a dick” doesn’t stand up anymore. The Wyoming crowd should be able to provide some insightful commentary.:devilish::alien::sick::eek::rolleyes::mad: :ROFLMAO: :sick: :coffee:(y):mad::cautious::unsure::rolleyes:

10 posts and no dick jokes. I’m disappointed.

My spa won’t allow this stuff….you have to hang your towel on it.
It would have been funny if it was erect and she was describing it as such. Like he had a hard on you could swing from, or hang wet towels on.

Lunacy

AACA47AF-B4D2-4614-8944-8DA0CF34FC43.gif

My whole life I’ve been wringing my hands over the decline of something I shouldn’t have really cared about or couldn’t do anything about (latin america, middle east, europe, blah blah blah). Of course my favorite is American Exceptionalism.

About the only geopolitical occurance of consequence was the fall of the iron curtain. Thanks President Reagan.?? And 9/11 of course. Some claim Brittany Speers caused both, so we didn’t even need a badazz like me worrying about things.

And here I am with maybe 20 years left. I don’t intend to spend them on the front lines of the culture wars, but rather making crude jokes in mockery.

If we lose our ability to make dick jokes, the culture terrorists have won.

I thought exposing yourself in public was a crime...
Depends….buddy of mine got arrested for indecent exposure for taking a whiz near an undercover cop.

The judge dismissed the charges - in her own words “ because he didn’t have an erection”.

Since none of these nimrods have even been in a spa, I think the crime dangles in comparison to the others being committed.

That bro with the tattoos on his arm is one of the guys I met at the shooting range shooting his 6.5 CM with me. Nice guy and a helluva good shot!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom