Where is this picture taken??????

B

bakerboy

A buddy of mine from Oregon sent me this picture and said it was taken in Idaho. He thought since I lived in Idaho I would know where it was taken. I obviously dont so thought I would ask. That is if I can figure out how to post this picture.

How in the hell do you post a picture on here?

1318idaho_picture.jpg

It looks like it could be up between Arco and Challis, around Mackay in the Pahsimeroi Valley. Just a guess.

don't think mackay. maybe pahsimeroi, but kinda doesnt look like that either. my guess is lemhi valley, maybe leadore area, cant see a rd in the pic so its tough. deff eastern idaho though based on vegitation.

Appears to be from Eighteenmile peak looking towards Leadore. Leadore itself would be just out of the top right corner of the pic.

I don't know where this pic was taken.

A year or two ago, there was a hunting magazine (can't remember which one). On the cover there was a kid with bull from Idaho, I think it scored 397, maybe? This pic I think was from that article. Does anyone know what magazine this was? Can anyone confirm or deny this?

That ain't a camel toe, that's a moose knuckle!

Thanks for the clarification Yoyak, I just saw that picture and that article was the first thing that popped into my mind. Its been at least a year since I saw that article. Oh, well, I've been wrong before.

That ain't a camel toe, that's a moose knuckle!

I have to agree with MontanaGuide - somewhere in the upper 18-mile Creek drainage looking northwest down the drainage.

Here's a Google earth view from the vicinity...(44.466730? -113.034346?)

Tom Keegan
IDFG Salmon Region Wildlife Manager

285418_mile.jpg

>I have to agree with MontanaGuide
>- somewhere in the upper
>18-mile Creek drainage looking northwest
>down the drainage.
>
>
>Here's a Google earth view from
>the vicinity...(44.466730? -113.034346?)
>
>Tom Keegan
>IDFG Salmon Region Wildlife Manager
>
>
>
285418_mile.jpg

Tom-
Once again correct. Nice work. I thought Leadore as well.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom