Where were you Jan 6th?

I watched on tv. I thought it was a stupid riot at the time and still do. I never in any way thought it was an insurrection, and don’t.

I watched on tv. I thought it was a stupid riot at the time and still do. I never in any way thought it was an insurrection, and don’t.
It’s good you think that because it wasn’t an insurrection…NOBODY has been charged with insurrection. It was a riot, just with much less damage and death than the lefts “summer of love”.

I was at work listening to them argue about the election outcome and all of a sudden the live feed cut. AOC’s recollection of the very scary day made me laugh.

I was at Democratic headquarters registering as a democrat having just handed over my guns to the police. Afterwards I stopped and traded off my Diesel for a hybrid and the wife and I had a nice vegetarian lunch followed by stop at whole foods and REI.

I was working--and wondering why my President was not.
Come on now Bullskin, you're not being "fair".

He WAS working hard. Watching the insurrection, riot,....whatever you want to call it on TV really IS hard work.

So was ignoring his advisors repeatedly telling him to step up and attempt to stop it. It's just really hard to ignore that many people telling you to do something that would be good for the country, especially when that's your job description.

He's really just a victim of Biden's weaponized DOJ.

I was working--and wondering why my President was not.
It's funny because I've been saying that same thing for the past 3 years. Yet, when he does work or speak he makes no sense and I can't understand a word he says.

Would you like to compare the vacation days between Trump and Biden?

It's funny because I've been saying that same thing for the past 3 years. Yet, when he does work or speak he makes no sense and I can't understand a word he says.

Would you like to compare the vacation days between Trump and Biden?

They are both babbling idiots. Whether it is trying to earn credibility as some sort of biblical scholar by referring to "Corinthians Two" (Trump) or street cred by referencing the most recent pop star (and then confusing Britney with Taylor, as did Biden), I cannot understand why anyone would defend either. Yet the far right and left do both, and then complain that the system does not work! Go figure.

As for vacation days, they seem to create fewer problems when they are not on the job. Perhaps they should take more. But, as for comparing, what is the point? Are you trying to convince me that one or the other is/was somehow "good" at his job?

J6, Russian collusion, Covid, Biden corruption…the more we learn the more it becomes obvious this administration is the most corrupt in history. Simply disgusting

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom