Who forgot?

deadibob

Long Time Member
Who forgot to put in for the Turkey draw and are there any other draws you ever forget to put in for until it's too late? I nearly forgot this year. The one that I usually forget in time is bobcat tags.

Went in with 9 Points!

Should Garner me another Point & Have 10!:D

Would it be Fair to Say there's more to it than Me Just Having PISS POOR Luck?

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

LAST EDITED ON Dec-30-18 AT 09:31AM (MST)[p]10 pts for Turkey! Geez. You could hunt WA over the counter every year. You can shoot two! I know you guys from Utah would have to drive, but waiting ten years. Wow

LAST EDITED ON Dec-30-18 AT 12:40PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-30-18 AT 12:27?PM (MST)

Don't make assumptions off of this post. Some buy points so they have them to hunt when the time is right. Heck I buy bear points every year here in Utah and could draw any limited draw unit right now. However, I hunt bear in Idaho every year over the counter tags as a group with a 90% success over the last 10 years, so I hunt Idaho and buy points in Utah to have them if and when the time is right.?

You can hunt turkeys statewide in the limited draw first season with 0-4 points, with exception of the only two small limited units, which took 6 for one and 10 for the other.

In my opinion there is as good or better hunting in general area's then at least one of the limited area's I have been in and kept track of through other hunters.

You only have to draw the early limited hunt tags. You can hunt over the counter after the limited hunters get their shot statewide, other then the private two limited units.

My brother text to remind me just as I was hitting the ?apply now? button. Uncharateristically, I damn near missed it.

I quickly text all my sons-in law but they'd already applied.

I did the same last-minute thing this year as you!

Zeke

#livelikezac

>calif. hunting lic. only for three
>birds.

That still doesn't make up for living in the biggest shithole of the free world ;-)

>
>Went in with 9 Points!
>
>Should Garner me another Point &
>Have 10!:D
>
>Would it be Fair to Say
>there's more to it than
>Me Just Having PISS POOR
>Luck?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>I know so many people in
>so many places
>They make allot of money but
>they got sad faces
>
>It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

You do realize they need your credit card info when you apply for a hunt, right? Try that next time and you might draw ;-)

23 elk points and you've been doing it wrong the whole time. Probably been just applying for a point instead of the actual hunt ;-) ;-)

>>
>>Went in with 9 Points!
>>
>>Should Garner me another Point &
>>Have 10!:D
>>
>>Would it be Fair to Say
>>there's more to it than
>>Me Just Having PISS POOR
>>Luck?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>I know so many people in
>>so many places
>>They make allot of money but
>>they got sad faces
>>
>>It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D
>
>You do realize they need your
>credit card info when you
>apply for a hunt, right?
>Try that next time and
>you might draw ;-)
>
>23 elk points and you've been
>doing it wrong the whole
>time. Probably been just applying
>for a point instead of
>the actual hunt ;-) ;-)
>

Hey Bob!

"Been doing something wrong" Part is Right!

If You only Get a Point then I Guess That's all I've been Drawing for!:D

I Should Draw something within the next 20 years!

I've Been Real Nice with Crisp 100.00's & They must be Enjoying it!:D

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

At least you are donating your app fee every year over the necessary points to draw haha that should get you some brownie points.....

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom