WHO IS LOOKING FOR THE 50,000.00 BITCOIN SHED???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
I'd Rather Have The Fuel Spent by TARDS looking for it!
scouttohunt.jpg

Man I ran across an ammo site called rock stone.com tonight and boy they didn’t have everything but no limits on what they had I put 23000 large rifle primers in my basket. I would had loved to put powder in it as well but didn’t want to be greedy. The payment system was down so they only took Bitcoin cash app and something else. Long story short I’m going to find that shed to fund my purchase. Thanks for the heads up Bess. Without you I’d have nothing to do for the next six months.

I won't be doing it... but it's the funnest marketing tactic I've seen from any company in a while. Everyone loves a good treasure hunt.

Thanks for some laughs! It's got the community buzzing, and I love the creativity behind it.
This whole shed hunt for 50,000.00 Bitcoin sounds like quite the adventure. It's got the community buzzing, and I love the creativity behind it. Even if I'm not joining the hunt, I'm definitely enjoying the excitement it's generating. Check out https://presale.world/launches/recent with new launches for more treasures. Happy hunting, folks!

Another old thread….

Well? Did the flatty, squatted truck parade bring home the brown gold?

Would like to know if I’m wasting my time and resources searching for it in Cheeser’s garage. Gonna take me a good minute to dig through his collection.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom