Who Next?

Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research, 48% of adults nationwide say Trump should be charged for a crime for his role in the deadly attack by right wing extremists and other protesters who aimed to upend congressional certification......
-Fox News

This is the slanted, bullshit that is written, without context in an attempt to create or further narratives.

The ONLY person killed was killed by a cop.

This is the type of crap, that folks like myself see, read, that gives us that "Trumpeter" reaction.

This "investigation", based on 2nd and 3rd sources, whose bombshell witness, seems to interject her own thoughts in nearly every subject, causes ire.

If Trump gets charged, has a chance to challenge witnesses, present his own and gets convicted, so be it.

But this sham, star chamber, is banana republic crap. Don't talk about "our democracy", then defend this. It's not democratic, not fair.

You don't have to be a Trumpest to see things for what they are.

While I have disliked Trump since he first started his campaign, I cannot figure out why anybody cares what Cassidy Hutchinson has to say. Her testimony is all hearsay, it would never be allowed in any court,
First person hearsay isn't "hearsay" and is allowed in court. The only part I can think of that was hearsay is the Ornato/Engel limo conversation, which was clearly described as hearsay.

Court will let Cassidy say what she heard Trump or Meadows say. Court will not let Cassidy say what she heard Trump said via Meadows. That's the difference. Most of Cassidy's testimony was firsthand and not hearsay.

There's also a "party opponent" exception. Here's a recap of "hearsay" from an attorney speaking to Jim Jordan that offers examples...

Screenshot_20220630-163731_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220630-163751_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220630-163808_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220630-163823_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
First person hearsay isn't "hearsay" and is allowed in court. The only part I can think of that was hearsay is the Ornato/Engel limo conversation, which was clearly described as hearsay.

Court will let Cassidy say what she heard Trump or Meadows say. Court will not let Cassidy say what she heard Trump said via Meadows. That's the difference. Most of Cassidy's testimony was firsthand and not hearsay.

There's also a "party opponent" exception. Here's a recap of "hearsay" from an attorney speaking to Jim Jordan that offers examples...

View attachment 80101View attachment 80102View attachment 80103View attachment 80104

Grizz.

Honestly.

Why do you suppose they called a "special" day for her?

Honestly?

The "spin" was they got new info.

Do you truly believe that? That they just talked to her a day or 2 before?

Why do you suppose they didn't just call the agents?

Honestly.?

View attachment 80101View attachment 80102View attachment 80103View attachment 80104

One of the dumber things I've seen posted

I think it's important to reflect on George HW Bush's letter to Bill Clinton as he left the Oval Office

merlin_147571122_875ff93a-f3c1-4df9-8f27-e1427e1bc20b-articleLarge.jpg

Today he's excoriated by Trump for his "Points of Light" program and as a "loser" for being defeated in his reelection bid. I see him as a true patriot who loved his country and I yearn for a statesman to reclaim the Presidency.

See also Barack Obama's speech as he left office and Trump took over...

"In 10 days, the world will witness a hallmark of our democracy... [Audience boos] No, no, no, no, no -- the peaceful transfer of power from one freely elected President to the next. I committed to President-elect Trump that my administration would ensure the smoothest possible transition, just as President Bush did for me. Because it's up to all of us to make sure our government can help us meet the many challenges we still face."

Grizz.

Honestly.

Why do you suppose they called a "special" day for her?

Honestly?

The "spin" was they got new info.

Do you truly believe that? That they just talked to her a day or 2 before?

Why do you suppose they didn't just call the agents?

Honestly.?
You missed it entirely. The new info was the Trump world trying to influence witnesses prior to their testimony. It was at the end of the hearing. Did you watch the hearing yet, or just try and catch up by reading the internet?

The hearing was held to let Trump know that they were aware of his meddling and his attempting to interfere with testimony.

Grizz.

If I say YOU said "something to the effect of I want to kill Mike Lee", should we assume that to be true?

Or is it ok to question what "something to the effect of means"?

If TRUMP or MEADOWS told her something, they said EXACT words. Not "something to the effect of"

Right?

I think it's important to reflect on George HW Bush's letter to Bill Clinton as he left the Oval Office

View attachment 80105

Today he's excoriated by Trump for his "Points of Light" program and as a "loser" for being defeated in his reelection bid. I see him as a true patriot who loved his country and I yearn for a statesman to reclaim the Presidency.

See also Barack Obama's speech as he left office and Trump took over...

"In 10 days, the world will witness a hallmark of our democracy... [Audience boos] No, no, no, no, no -- the peaceful transfer of power from one freely elected President to the next. I committed to President-elect Trump that my administration would ensure the smoothest possible transition, just as President Bush did for me. Because it's up to all of us to make sure our government can help us meet the many challenges we still face."

Interesting you use the word "Patriot"

The boys at Camp Williams will note that in your data file

You missed it entirely. The new info was the Trump world trying to influence witnesses prior to their testimony. It was at the end of the hearing. Did you watch the hearing yet, or just try and catch up by reading the internet?

The hearing was held to let Trump know that they were aware of his meddling and his attempting to interfere with testimony.

Actually listened to THE DAILY. Not really a left leaning podcast?

I'll notice you didn't answer

Actually listened to THE DAILY. Not really a left leaning podcast?

I'll notice you didn't answer
Yes I did answer. You said, "Why do you suppose they called a "special" day for her?"

I explained that they didn't call that day for her, they called it because of the witness tampering. That was at the end of the hearing, which I clearly stated. They said they had new info, that was it.

Says the DLFCIHBO That Voted For Biden!

Jesus this is still going...

Well one thing we can all agree on is Trump is burnt toast and he's over, and about damn time. even the Washington Examiner came out today saying " Trump is a disgrace, and should never be near power again " . no puk'in duh anyone with an IQ over 12 knew that 10 years ago. glad you could get in the game you fake news losers

Desantis and Trump are going to go at it and Desantis will win. Trump will be kicked to the curb and pizzed on as he deserves. which hardly solves the problem since Desantis is as Nazi as Trump only with a much higher IQ, average will do.

There will be indictments in the effort to steal the election including some top figures that's for damn sure. I still don't think Garland has the nuts to charge the mob boss though. but I hope I'm wrong for once.

Grizz.

If I say YOU said "something to the effect of I want to kill Mike Lee", should we assume that to be true?

Or is it ok to question what "something to the effect of means"?

If TRUMP or MEADOWS told her something, they said EXACT words. Not "something to the effect of"

Right?
Without a recording or verified transcript, it wouldn't be an exact quote. That doesn't mean it's not an accurate representation of a conversation. She was correct to qualify her testimony in that way.

Yes I did answer. You said, "Why do you suppose they called a "special" day for her?"

I explained that they didn't call that day for her, they called it because of the witness tampering. That was at the end of the hearing, which I clearly stated. They said they had new info, that was it.

What was the rest of the hearing then?

Without a recording or verified transcript, it wouldn't be an exact quote. That doesn't mean it's not an accurate representation of a conversation. She was correct to qualify her testimony in that way.

Correct via lawyer so she didn't open herself up to lawsuit for slander?

Correct via lawyer so she didn't open herself up to lawsuit for slander?
If what she said was untrue and a misrepresentation, it could still be slander. You don't have to use quotations for a statement to be slanderous.

PS. Cheney said today that they welcome Ornato, Engel, and anybody else from the Secret Service to testify. I hope they do and I hope it's done with the same fanfare as Cassidy.

Ya?

She was in the SUV?
Again, you're trying to limit two hours of testimony to one small part hoping to use that to discredit everything else.

You also haven't heard from the people in the limo that it was fake, you've only heard from other people saying that Engel said it was fake. You're discrediting one bit of hearsay by pointing to another bit of hearsay. That makes no sense.

The limo was the one part that wasn't firsthand testimony and she was very clear about that. She was, however, in the West Wing. She was in Meadows office. She did receive phone calls from Ornato and McCarthy. She was in the motorcade with Trump to the Ellipse. She was in the Oval Office Dining Room. She was in the tent with Trump before the speech. She did walk Giuliani out to his car on January 2nd and talk about plans for the 6th.

Bottom line is she had firsthand knowledge and she was deeply aware of the going-ons prior to and the day of the insurrection.

If what she said was untrue and a misrepresentation, it could still be slander. You don't have to use quotations for a statement to be slanderous.

PS. Cheney said today that they welcome Ornato, Engel, and anybody else from the Secret Service to testify. I hope they do and I hope it's done with the same fanfare as Cassidy.

Rep. Liz Cheney declined to comment on the possibility of Secret Service members testifying in front of the Jan. 6 committee after two agents disputed claims about former President Donald Trump's behavior during the riots.

Cheney discussed the ongoing hearing and the testimony of witnesses thus far in an ABC "Good Morning America" interview.

When pressed on whether the Secret Service members would speak on growing narrative discrepancies in witness testimonies, Cheney demurred

Not EXACTLY what she said, now was it?

BTW.

If you listen to Bongino(ya I know, a right winger), he explains the process that an agent has to go through to speak.

Cheney, knows it. Thus, the rush. The agents have to go through official channels. Ms. Hutchinson doesn't.

The goal wasn't the truth, or facts, the goal was the news cycle.

Now, when both agents testify, do you suppose it will be in primetime? Do you suppose it will lead every news station? Front page above the fold in NYT?

SHALL WE BET?

Rep. Liz Cheney declined to comment on the possibility of Secret Service members testifying in front of the Jan. 6 committee after two agents disputed claims about former President Donald Trump's behavior during the riots.

Cheney discussed the ongoing hearing and the testimony of witnesses thus far in an ABC "Good Morning America" interview.

When pressed on whether the Secret Service members would speak on growing narrative discrepancies in witness testimonies, Cheney demurred

Not EXACTLY what she said, now was it?

BTW.

If you listen to Bongino(ya I know, a right winger), he explains the process that an agent has to go through to speak.

Cheney, knows it. Thus, the rush. The agents have to go through official channels. Ms. Hutchinson doesn't.

The goal wasn't the truth, or facts, the goal was the news cycle.

Now, when both agents testify, do you suppose it will be in primetime? Do you suppose it will lead every news station? Front page above the fold in NYT?

SHALL WE BET?
20220630_173618.jpg

Again, you're trying to limit two hours of testimony to one small part hoping to use that to discredit everything else.

You also haven't heard from the people in the limo that it was fake, you've only heard from other people saying that Engel said it was fake. You're discrediting one bit of hearsay by pointing to another bit of hearsay. That makes no sense.

The limo was the one part that wasn't firsthand testimony and she was very clear about that. She was, however, in the West Wing. She was in Meadows office. She did receive phone calls from Ornato and McCarthy. She was in the motorcade with Trump to the Ellipse. She was in the Oval Office Dining Room. She was in the tent with Trump before the speech. She did walk Giuliani out to his car on January 2nd and talk about plans for the 6th.

Bottom line is she had firsthand knowledge and she was deeply aware of the going-ons prior to and the day of the insurrection.

You realize there is video footage of trump NOT IN THE LIMO, right?

You realize between Trump, the ninja, and the steering wheel, sits another agent facing him right?

Why do you suppose, with Trump being a monster, she was ok working for him after he left the Whitehouse?

Think she got guts after she didn't get the job? Or before?
It's possible she feels scorned. I know nothing about her and neither do any of us.

I've never defended her testimony as accurate. All I've ever said is that if there's anything that disputes it, let's get them under oath.

Gotta get the trailer loaded brother.

After the gas bill, it's full of Ramen.

Happy 4th to you fellers. Even Tog, although I'm sure he will protest it?

Bluehair said:
Trump doesn’t have the character or capability to coach a little league team.

Are you saying that sleepy Joe has the character & capability to coach a little league team?
RELH
Absolutely not. I’ve said all along that this is welcome back Carter.

Trump’s a bad man. That doesn’t change because biden is stupid.

Too much Hilti fumes for you through the years…..
I prefer to sniff Federal paper’s.;)

Tell me more how pelosi orchestated Jan 6. Seriously, this is the only place I go to to keep up with the conspiracies.

Oh, and I have covid. Vaxxed and everything. The only symptoms I’ve noticed so far is that my ears have started growing out, my eyes are getting closer together, and I’m developing large gaps between my teeth. I’ll be back in the fold again soon.:ROFLMAO:

While I have disliked Trump since he first started his campaign, I cannot figure out why anybody cares what Cassidy Hutchinson has to say. Her testimony is all hearsay, it would never be allowed in any court, plus what does it even attempt to prove?

There are way more important things to worry about than to worry about whether Trump has a temper, FYI he does, BFD.

Again who do you want to replace Biden with. I hate the idea of another term of Trump because it will be a never ending grievance fest.
Women care. It’s trumps Achilles heal. All theatre that trump earned and deserves.

Am I the only one laughing when I hear that these people are under oath? Tell us what you think you know or think you heard and don't lie. Yes, that's my writing but I could be mistaken, I swear.

Trump must be done his candidates win alot more than the rinos and dems. ?? And Biden sure hates the filibuster when he doesn’t use it. We’ll have more judges than teams in a March madness bracket if Biden gets his way. However that transfer of power is gonna suck for the libs if they drive off that cliff. Biden’s toast.
8F6251A4-BFC4-482D-AFA4-6BD186E944D2.jpeg

It's possible she feels scorned. I know nothing about her and neither do any of us.

I've never defended her testimony as accurate. All I've ever said is that if there's anything that disputes it, let's get them under oath.

You never defended her testimony as accurate?

PS. It's a shame that her damning testimony has been reduced to this sideshow. She gave a ton of unrefuted information about what happened before the speech (while she was standing in the tent with Trump, Trump Jr., and Guilfoyle) and her phone calls with Meadows, McCarthy, and Ornato during the attacks

There can be two hours of undisputed testimony, but one line in question nullifies everything else that is harmful to their chosen one? It's nonsensical

Trump must be done his candidates win alot more than the rinos and dems. ?? And Biden sure hates the filibuster when he doesn’t use it. We’ll have more judges than teams in a March madness bracket if Biden gets his way. However that transfer of power is gonna suck for the libs if they drive off that cliff. Biden’s toast.View attachment 80111
This meme is false. Some high profile trumpsters got handed their asses in CO

Don't worry her testimony has a lot of traitors scared chitless. that's why they hide under the bed and refuse to testify under oath. she did.

Trump's endorsement record is a joke, half ran unopposed. . if you take out the unopposed races and the ones that were sure things his track record is about as impressive as his hair.

Watching right now how the money was funneled out of the many Trumps charitable/Pyramid schemes give me money from those suckers who sent him alot of money.

I know I didn't send him any. But then I never send any money to any politician
I can guess a few of the guys on here did. LOL

Now You're Judging People By Their Hair?

Don't worry her testimony has a lot of traitors scared chitless. that's why they hide under the bed and refuse to testify under oath. she did.

Trump's endorsement record is a joke, half ran unopposed. . if you take out the unopposed races and the ones that were sure things his track record is about as impressive as his hair.

Are you claiming that questioning the an election is a crime. Better start building more jails for all the politicians.
The democra ts spent three years claiming Trump stole the 2016 election with the help of the Russians.
A year form now the R's will be doing an investigation on Jan 6.
My guess is they will be looking for answers to these and other questions.
Who is Ray Eps?
Why is he not charged?
Why did Nancy turn down the National Gard?
Why were some Capital Police waiving some protesters into the Capital?
What did the FBI know and how many agents were there?
Since you asked:
Who is Ray Eps? FBI
Why is he not charged? He is FBI
Why did Nancy turn down the National Gard? She didn't want it to look like a military force put Biden into the presidency.

Why were some Capital Police waiving some protesters into the Capital? Good questions.

What did the FBI know and how many agents were there? Good questions.

You're not Trump you can't just lie and not be called out on it.

The Speaker of the house does not have any authority over the National Guard. and even if she did both her and the senate majority leader requested help it's on the record.

On the other hand Gen. Milley testified Trump did not request the NG or talk to anyone who could to deploy them. by contrast Pence who Trump wanted dead made multiple calls freaking out to get assistance to stop the terrorists in the capitol.

Stop parroting disproven lies and learn something.

The Sargent of arms does tog who reports to her and on one side and cocaine Mitch on the other. So the real question is what did those 2 know and when did they know it. Get ready for the red wave coming your about to see how an a55 handing works real soon. No one gives 2 sh!ts about Jan 6th. The price of gas, inflation, groceries, gun rights and printing endless amounts of money are issues people actually care about.

Over half the nation wants Trump Tried for his crimes. 2/3 think he was responsible. if Americans ever think gas prices are more important than democracy we deserve to lose our freedom to a dictator as you wish.

The red wave is mostly living in nursing homes so the red wave will stop when the batteries go dead on the Rascals. a minority of the minority .

The Sargent at arms can request the NG, he cannot deploy them. Pence was screaming for them so what anyone else requested is meaningless. all while Trump sat on his fat azz watching it on tv and eating KFC.

You're not Trump you can't just lie and not be called out on it.

The Speaker of the house does not have any authority over the National Guard. and even if she did both her and the senate majority leader requested help it's on the record.

On the other hand Gen. Milley testified Trump did not request the NG or talk to anyone who could to deploy them. by contrast Pence who Trump wanted dead made multiple calls freaking out to get assistance to stop the terrorists in the capitol.

Stop parroting disproven lies and learn something.

The speakeasy of the house is in charge of the Capitol police. Let's see her text messages, phone records. Trump Won

Yes, I'm sure she wanted to die . you sharing bobcat's crack supply ?

Trump lost. care to wager on it? it's been nearly 2 years and you don't have a shred of evidence, but hey you might get lucky right ? I'll give you until election day to prove your lie. so how much ?

You never defended her testimony as accurate?

PS. It's a shame that her damning testimony has been reduced to this sideshow. She gave a ton of unrefuted information about what happened before the speech (while she was standing in the tent with Trump, Trump Jr., and Guilfoyle) and her phone calls with Meadows, McCarthy, and Ornato during the attacks

There can be two hours of undisputed testimony, but one line in question nullifies everything else that is harmful to their chosen one? It's nonsensical
I never said it was accurate. I said there was hours of "unrefuted" and "undisputed" testimony. That's a correct statement.

I never once vouched for her. In fact, I've said multiple times that the other people involved should testify under oath and posted a quote from Cheney where she invites them to testify.

Last edited:
I never said it was accurate. I said there was hours of "unrefuted" and "undisputed" testimony. That's a correct statement.

No cross examination...no nothing...How do you say that?

This meme is false. Some high profile trumpsters got handed their asses in CO
He endorsed a bunch of incumbents in Utah to pad his numbers, Mike Lee is one of them.

Mike Lee, nor his campaign, ever mentioned Trump's endorsement. You would've thought it was an endorsement from Hitler himself. The only people who talked about Trump endorsing Lee were his opponents who were using it to drag him down ?

I see a lot of people saying our "democracy was in danger" on January 6th. I'm sorry but I don't believe it, it takes more than a couple thousand people with blunt objects to overthrow our government and democracy. I just think our democracy is not that Fragile, maybe I am naive.

I dont agree with Trumps actions after the election. But I just don't see anyway that this was a true insurrection with an intention to overthrow the government. I mean seriously the bullhorn hat guy lead the biggest threat to our democracy. Seriously.

The Jan 6th testimony gets more absurd, I am pretty sure we have 200 posts debating the nuaces of what an aid said, how she said, and if people are refuting it will testify. No one knew of this aid 4 days ago.

It was a riot, charge them with trespassing, and fines for damage and move on. History will judge Trump, the American people did (we had an election) I find it weird that people are still obsessed with making Trump guilty of something, anything to justify their feelings.

They weren't there for tea and crumpets, they came to overthrow the will of the voters and install a dictator. the fact they failed is doesn't change their intent. democracy for damn sure had a very close call and your attitude prove it's far from safe still.

it's abundantly clear the GOP cannot be counted on to protect freedom, only a couple have chosen the constitution over dear leader and they're being purged so the coop has a better chance next time.

Trump is toast and nothing more than bad history . it's time to put him in jail , forget he exists and try to unite the nation .

And that might be possible if not for the primary system . only the very worst losers from both sides ever get nominated anymore. whichever party figures that out will win the presidency 90% of the time. but neither side is willing yet.

If you want to see where this path we're on leads look no farther than Iraq. don't think we're that different , hate is universal.

Last edited:
Trump is toast and nothing more than bad history . it's time to put him in jail , forget he exists and try to unite the nation .

And that might be possible if not for the primary system . only the very worst losers from both sides ever get nominated anymore. whichever party figures that out will win the presidency 90% of the time. but neither side is willing yet.

If you want to see where this path we're on leads look no farther than Iraq. don't think we're that different , hate is universal.
Never forget 6th.jpg

New York Post had this to say about Hutchinson and her time in Trump's admin. They admitted she was a hard worker and put in long hours working for Trump and his staff. But this little tibit may tell a story about she may have lost her loyalty to them.
But there was a falling out between Hutchinson and Meadows in 2021, a former White House aide told CNN. She was supposed to become permanent staff at Mar-a-Lago, but those plans fell through, the outlet reported.

The New Jersey native has yet to hold a full-time job since leaving the White House, the Washington Post reported.

Gee whiz, could she have been ticked off enough to have an axe to grind with Trump since she was told that she was not needed or wanted for that permanent staff at Trump's Mar-a-Lago????

RELH

New York Post had this to say about Hutchinson and her time in Trump's admin. They admitted she was a hard worker and put in long hours working for Trump and his staff. But this little tibit may tell a story about she may have lost her loyalty to them.
But there was a falling out between Hutchinson and Meadows in 2021, a former White House aide told CNN. She was supposed to become permanent staff at Mar-a-Lago, but those plans fell through, the outlet reported.

The New Jersey native has yet to hold a full-time job since leaving the White House, the Washington Post reported.

Gee whiz, could she have been ticked off enough to have an axe to grind with Trump since she was told that she was not needed or wanted for that permanent staff at Trump's Mar-a-Lago????

RELH
I think that's a fair question. Is she testifying because she was subpoenaed or because she wants to harm Trump?

The real question though is still whether she was truthful or not, I think that's more important than her intentions.

If she's truthful, it really doesn't matter why she's testifying. If she's not truthful, it also doesn't matter why. The key is figuring out what's real or not and unless we get testimony under oath I think we need to give her the benefit of the doubt. I'm not going to call her a liar because some news channel is saying an "unnamed source" is refuting her claim.

Let's put a name and face on it; she stood in front of the big lights and so can her detractors.

PS. She clearly is good at her job. Too many people relied on her and she climbed the ranks too fast as a young girl in a cutthroat environment to be lazy or stupid.

I
He endorsed a bunch of incumbents in Utah to pad his numbers, Mike Lee is one of them.

Mike Lee, nor his campaign, ever mentioned Trump's endorsement. You would've thought it was an endorsement from Hitler himself. The only people who talked about Trump endorsing Lee were his opponents who were using it to drag him down ?
It did not work to well, it was kind of a blow out.

Over half the nation wants Trump Tried for his crimes. 2/3 think he was responsible. if Americans ever think gas prices are more important than democracy we deserve to lose our freedom to a dictator as you wish.

The red wave is mostly living in nursing homes so the red wave will stop when the batteries go dead on the Rascals. a minority of the minority .

The Sargent at arms can request the NG, he cannot deploy them. Pence was screaming for them so what anyone else requested is meaningless. all while Trump sat on his fat azz watching it on tv and eating KFC.
?? your democracy fear porn is hilarious. You’ve watched way too many legal analysts on CNN. I think you should go back to prayers for Ukraine cause your Jan 6 propaganda is over just like your Russia hoax fell on its face. Your gonna be real sad when Trump is back in office!

It did not work to well, it was kind of a blow out.
Imagine how bad it would've been if people didn't know Lee was a Trump supporter. Nearly 4:10 registered Republicans Primary voters want him gone. That's pretty dang lousy for an incumbent Senator in Utah.

You know I wasn’t real sure before but now, after reading 862 posts here I’m sure.
Trump 2024!!that’s what we need.

If nothing else just to see the lefts heads explode. The cheap gas and economic boom will just be frosting on the cake

If this is a serious comment...like you really would vote for Biden if the Dems made him their candidate again, you are more backwards and off your rocker than I originally thought. No examples of "why" are necessary....I think we all know why.

SS makes comments like this because he is insecure and just wants attention.....don't listen to "A Fool"...He has proven himself worth of that title....The FOOL of MM.

I would add a name to viable GOP candidates, its Tim Scott . Very VERY electable. I actually hope Trump is primaried out,, though I would definitely support him against any Democrat.

Let's Have dude remind us all again what a Wonderful Job This JOKER He Voted For is Doing for All of Us?

What a Disgrace & WAFJ!

Imagine how bad it would've been if people didn't know Lee was a Trump supporter. Nearly 4:10 registered Republicans Primary voters want him gone. That's pretty dang lousy for an incumbent Senator in Utah.
I am going to bet that Lee's problems with Utah voters has a lot more to do with his stance on public land than support from Trump.

They weren't there for tea and crumpets, they came to overthrow the will of the voters and install a dictator. the fact they failed is doesn't change their intent. democracy for damn sure had a very close call and your attitude prove it's far from safe still.

it's abundantly clear the GOP cannot be counted on to protect freedom, only a couple have chosen the constitution over dear leader and they're being purged so the coop has a better chance next time.

Yes. As we watch the abortionist riot, convulse, and threaten supreme court justices it's very apparent which side is about "chosing the constitution". If youre going to use Cheney's lines, at least give her credit.

What is the most amazing out of this whole 3ring circus, is Cheney.

Dick Cheneys daughter. The daughter of the face of the Neo Cons. The guy responsible for dead and blown up kids in the middle east. The guy that headed Halliburton, the "evilest" of the OIL companies. Darth Vader's daughter, who very publically thrashed her lesbian sister. Liz Cheney, is now on posters on every leftists wall, like Farah Fawcett in a bikini. Tog, has her on slow motion, like Pam Anderson running down a beach. Liz freaking Cheney is the hottest chick in all of leftism. That's how badly they hate Orange Man. That is how badly Trump Derangement Syndrome has gotten.

I get why the globalists like Cheney hated Trump, he wasn't one. I get why the elitists like the Clintons, and Bushes hated him, he single handed clowned them so bad their succession plans imploded. I understand the military industrial complex hated him, he didn't start enough wars. But I don't get, why people, would see rising wages, low employment, cheap energy, peace in Europe, Middle East peace agreements, etc, etc, and honestly think, "hey we need to end all that, the media says so", and the result, VERY PREDICTABLY was replacing him with what we see today.

It is hard to envision the US not breaking apart. Not over guns. Not over abortion. But over brain cells. Watching women cry about formula in New York. Watching Cali folks ***** about gas prices. It's like watching the stupidest people on the planet, on continuous loop. They "felt" Orange Man bad, so they "felt" him out of office. Replacing him with who they "felt" was a nice, well spoken, good guy. And the result, is the result. Anyone with 3 brain cells to rub together could see it coming.

Last edited:
They "felt" Orange Man bad, so they "felt" him out of office. Replacing him with who they "felt" was a nice, well spoken, good guy. And the result, is the result. Anyone with 3 brain cells to rub together could see it coming.
The biggest lie of the last election was not "Trump Won". That lie happened after the election and lost credibility quickly. The biggest lie of the last election was that Biden had the mental capacity to lead the county. The entire democratic party and there allies in the media perpetuated tthat lie for the entire election cycle and still do today in spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

This thread would be 2 pages long if it weren’t for ridiculous straw man arguments.

Hoss, please tell me ONE character trait trump has that would make me consider him a man of honor?

And don’t tell me I’m the only one who would wager that he has paid for at least one abortion. Another straw man for you.:rolleyes:

Nothing Biden could do is as bad as what Trump has done. Trump totally phuked up the covid response and that was the only test he had as president. if you're too stupid to see how big of a deal the war in Ukraine is this conversation is useless I may as well be talking to my dog.

Gas ,gas ,gas. and still nobody can explain why gas costs more in Canada than here. if this is a Biden thing why do we have some of the worlds cheapest fuel ? do tell.

But Biden has nothing to do with 1/6 and that's why you keep trying to change the subject. in the headlines today Bannon wants a 3 month delay in his trail because the 1/6 revelations are so damning to his case. and Clayton Bigsby's wife says now she can't come testify because she's been under so much stress lately. in other words she talked to a lawyer.

Crooks and liars, the new GOP.

You seem like a miserable fella. I actually laughed out loud at your unite comment. You are literally the last person that should be saying this. You constantly hate on anyone who doesn’t believe what you believe.

More lies. many of my best friends are recovering MAGATS and we all know where the other stands on these matters. I don't hate them and they don't hate me. and I never said I hated anyone here.

If we don't unite we will fall. and I don't mean the left will fall and a dictator will rise you're hoping for I mean we'll become a chithole nation like Mexico or maybe even Iraq.

I'm far from miserable, my health is great and I have everything I could desire . and if I don't I have the means to acquire it. so f'ing what if gas is expensive for a bit, my life is great and it's because of the opportunities the great nation I live in offered me. I'd be a whiney little ingrateful biatch like a MAGAT to say otherwise.

you mistake compassion and patriotism for misery, that says more about you than me.

Agreed. The important part of her testimony has nothing to do with Trump's temper or supposed effort to grab the wheel. The only relevant testimony would be that which demonstrates his intent to lead the protest at the Capitol building.

The problem is that she was not presenting a first hand account of any of the days drama, it was all hearsay. That is a BS way to run a hearing.
Women care. It’s trumps Achilles heal. All theatre that trump earned and deserves.
did women not know that Trump had a temper?

The problem is that she was not presenting a first hand account of any of the days drama, it was all hearsay. That is a BS way to run a hearing.

did women not know that Trump had a temper?
Hey, I didn’t make the rules of the game. Azzholes have consequences. :)

Much of her account was first hand. but I don't doubt some of what those she worked with told her was a lie it was the Trump administration after all.

If witnesses couldn't quote suspects or participants we'd probably cut indictments and convictions by 90%. so I don't see how her testimony is somehow useless.

So far the steering wheel is still the only testimony that's getting push back. and NOBODY has offered to testify to the contrary under oath to dispute anything other than that. that's some pretty f'in good testimony by any measure.

Her testimony was as good as it gets. and the efforts to discredit her are falling flat . that's why the rats are backing out of testifying and asking for trial delays. the proverbial substance is hitting the fan and another pile is coming real soon.

I am going to bet that Lee's problems with Utah voters has a lot more to do with his stance on public land than support from Trump.
He'd clearly disagree. He's proud of his public land stance and talks about it all the time. He never mentioned his endorsement from Trump. That's not an accident.

You either are mistaken about what hearsay is or didn't watch her testimony and are just repeating what somebody else said. Your statement is woefully inaccurate, 95% of her testimony was firsthand and not hearsay.

That depends on Garland, and some have already gone to jail. undoubtedly he's working his way up the ladder and more will, how high he goes before he pusses out I wouldn't bet on. but not for lack of cause or evidence just purely political. and if Biden lets him puss out he should go in the landfill with Garland for failing the nation.

If all this was reverse and it was democtats who attacked the constitution and Barr was AG there would be leaders behind bars and heads on pikes all over DC. but democrats are always wimps who think crooks just need a second chance. that goes for crackheads and far right republicans too obviously, but the crackheads have far more potential of cleaning up their lives. no accountability anymore for crooks of any kind.

At least Europe is showing signs of common sense. They're firing their coal plants back up to keep from freezing to death this winter. Biden bought a pair of hip boots for the coming sea level rise.

Almost all of her testimony was first-hand. But the American public seems fascinated by the most dramatic/least consequential aspect--that Trump reached for the wheel--which should not have been offered.

Unfortunately, there are many on both sides who are simply looking for excuses to support their own, unsupported narratives. Biden supporters will jump on this as "evidence" of Trump's intent, while Stop the Steal advocates will declare a stolen election on similarly unsupported hearsay offered by Giuliani and Powell. Then, each tries to justify their action by blaming the other for same.

Clearly, America is worse off for both.

Last edited:
This thread would be 2 pages long if it weren’t for ridiculous straw man arguments.

Hoss, please tell me ONE character trait trump has that would make me consider him a man of honor?

And don’t tell me I’m the only one who would wager that he has paid for at least one abortion. Another straw man for you.:rolleyes:
Trump puts America first over other countries.:unsure: That alone is why he should be re-elected

At least Europe is showing signs of common sense. They're firing their coal plants back up to keep from freezing to death this winter. Biden bought a pair of hip boots for the coming sea level rise.
But Germany and France are back to not paying their agreed upon share to support NATO.

I have no problem with Lee leaving. He spends way too much time on talk radio and doesn’t do much but chirp.
I personally don't think his stance on public lands is his biggest issue with the voters mostly because most of the general public has very little knowledge about Lee's stance on the public lands issues or that there is even an issue at all about public lands.
The biggest problem Lee has is the fact he booted a long standing Senator Bob Bennett campaigning about no one should serve more than two terms and now he is running for number three.

I personally don't think his stance on public lands is his biggest issue with the voters mostly because most of the general public has very little knowledge about Lee's stance on the public lands issues or that there is even an issue at all about public lands.
The biggest problem Lee has is the fact he booted a long standing Senator Bob Bennett campaigning about no one should serve more than two terms and now he is running for number three.
Yep, you nailed it notdon. Honest intentions lost to political erections. It a very common infliction.

Trump puts America first over other countries.:unsure: That alone is why he should be re-elected
Trump puts himself above all else. He has demonstrated that he would burn America down just to preside over the ashes.

Two sides of the same coin. But I agree that we’ve come a long way when trumps strength is his foreign policy.

Dont forget that trump wouldn’t be on satan’s bbq if he hadn’t tried so hard to lose the election. No sympathy from me.

Trump is toast. you chumps that send him money are the only financing he's going to get and he's burning through that fast trying to keep his fat azz out of jail.

The big money will go with whoever is the top contender opposing the orange man, if he even runs. as will the right wing news propaganda outlets they know Trump is a dead man walking. and this time the primary will be a blood bath he'll never survive. he's done put a fork in him.

If Desantis enters the primary he's clearly the front runner. if not it's wide open.

Still nobody willing to refute the little gal's testimony other than the serial liars who told her the steering wheel story. so they were either lying then or now. everything else is undisputed, so what we always knew to be the case really is, how shocking.

Now wait a minute Trump said at a rally if someone is pleading the fifth amendment, they has to be Guilty lots of Trump closest friends are using that right now.
So how much smoke has to be raised so everyone can see the fire. LOL

Must be only for folks who sent him (Trump) can grab a whole of being taken to the money pit. LOL
So how much did ya send.

I guess you sent alot of that free money Trump fundraisers to use on his family.
Fool and his money is soon parted.
LOL you guys are beating on a dead horse thinking he going get back in the race for 2024.
Just be glad he doesn't end up in jail.

Trump is toast. you chumps that send him money are the only financing he's going to get and he's burning through that fast trying to keep his fat azz out of jail.

The big money will go with whoever is the top contender opposing the orange man, if he even runs. as will the right wing news propaganda outlets they know Trump is a dead man walking. and this time the primary will be a blood bath he'll never survive. he's done put a fork in him.

If Desantis enters the primary he's clearly the front runner. if not it's wide open.

Still nobody willing to refute the little gal's testimony other than the serial liars who told her the steering wheel story. so they were either lying then or now. everything else is undisputed, so what we always knew to be the case really is, how shocking.
I’ve been holding off donating as of yet. I was going to hang back for a while but after being encouraged like that, I set up my automatic bank withdrawal/Trump donation today. I can’t afford a big lump donation, so I do it monthly. I wait until the Social Security deposit goes in………… it’s sorta like taking a little of Tog money each month and donating it on his behalf.

Feel like it’s the least I can do…….

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom