Who Next?

Trump puts himself above all else. He has demonstrated that he would burn America down just to preside over the ashes.

Two sides of the same coin. But I agree that we’ve come a long way when trumps strength is his foreign policy.

Dont forget that trump wouldn’t be on satan’s bbq if he hadn’t tried so hard to lose the election. No sympathy from me.
How did Lunch Bucket Joe and his kinfolk become filthy rich? It sure looks like the Biden crime family, including son Hunter, The Pelosi's, McConnell's and all career politicians have put themselves and their families first. All at the expense of America and regular Americans.

Trump & Super MAGA is what this country needs. Putting America and Americans first. Let's go Brandon.

How did Lunch Bucket Joe and his kinfolk become filthy rich? It sure looks like the Biden crime family, including son Hunter, The Pelosi's, McConnell's and all career politicians have put themselves and their families first. All at the expense of America and regular Americans.

Trump & Super MAGA is what this country needs. Putting America and Americans first. Let's go Brandon.
I’d be fine giving them all adjoining cells.

Cool Uncle Dave...
1656728978289.jpeg

1656729049866.jpeg

1656729086648.jpeg

Guy on right first pic (45 years ago), second to right at camp pic 10 years ago, and solo on elk hunt in AZ. Look familiar?

I am going with Carter of the D side.
Honorable man, terrible leader.
My thinking was that those with ideological reasons for being president are less corrupt than those who climb ladders through politics or business and are power hungry. Both Carter and Reagan were govs, but I think they kinda fit the mold.

I’d be fine giving them all adjoining cells.
Yes maybe next to Jeffry Epstein's cell. Why do we hear nothing more on all the influential folks that used to be "hanging" with Jeffry on the Lolita Express? On their way to sex slave island. Epstein did not kill himself. Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton career politicians they are all scum bags.

^^^ Somebody talking about the "scum bags" hanging with Epstein and then talking up Trump two minutes later clearly hasn't seen Epstein's flight logs.

Epstein was thrown out of Mar Lago from trying to recruit a young woman. I may not be a biologist but it was a young woman. Yes there are pics of Trump and scummy Jeffry. Trump is not on any flight logs. Bubba Clinton is on flight logs. Without his secret service detail present. Wonder why Bubba would fly without his security detail?
Will list of pedophiles ever be released? We all know if Trump was on the list ya all would of heard about it by now. From lunatic Adam Shift for brains and lying Lizzy Cheney.

Trump is not on any flight logs.
SMH

Trump is on at least seven flight logs. One of the flights even included his then-wife, Marla, as well as his daughter, Tiffany. Another flight included his son, Eric.

I literally gave you the flight logs. You could've read them before writing that.

We all know if Trump was on the list ya all would of heard about it by now.

Just because you've been shielded from it by your far-right websites and TV channels doesn't mean the rest of us that watch differing views don't know about it.

Maybe that will give you pause about where you get your info? Yeah, I didn't think so.

Said Trump about Epstein back in 2002 as published then, long before he was considered a politician...

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy."

"He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

To be clear, I'm not accusing Trump of anything untoward, but I'm also not accusing Clinton or anybody else of it. I have no proof, and neither do you. It's you who's calling people with Epstein "scum bags" while not knowing your own idols involvement therewith.

Epstein was thrown out of Mar Lago from trying to recruit a young woman. I may not be a biologist but it was a young woman. Yes there are pics of Trump and scummy Jeffry. Trump is not on any flight logs. Bubba Clinton is on flight logs. Without his secret service detail present. Wonder why Bubba would fly without his security detail?
Will list of pedophiles ever be released? We all know if Trump was on the list ya all would of heard about it by now. From lunatic Adam Shift for brains and lying Lizzy Cheney.
You measure your presidents against a very low bar.

I remember when Reagan was elected. I was in college at the time and it was my first opportunity to vote in a presidential election.

Many of the attacks against him look familiar today, but what differentiated him was character. That’s what we need to bring some talent back into the game.

There is zero chance trump would ever be able to assemble any more than a clown car full of lunatics ever again. HE squandered that and will spend the rest of his days surrounded by crackpots and crooks.

My first trip to the Capital with my boys. It is a magical place that I am honored and privileged to have seen.??

I don’t suppose you can do this since the “good guys” :rolleyes: sacked the place.:mad:
F9CB0E25-5393-434B-B898-3D09525E573C.jpeg

Hey Lump, it appears Howard Stern has chosen Bradley Cooper as his running mate. The depth of field in ‘24 is amazing. :)

Hey Lump, it appears Howard Stern has chosen Bradley Cooper as his running mate. The depth of field in ‘24 is amazing. :)
I saw that threat…….. “depth” is appropriately accurate. The really scary part is there’s plenty of reason to believe he’ll be a serious contender, all you need is 65% to win now days.

I saw that threat…….. “depth” is appropriately accurate. The really scary part is there’s plenty of reason to believe he’ll be a serious contender, all you need is 65% to win now days.
Can you imagine when we get the O&O ticket? Oprah and Obama would walk away with it. :oops:

And Homer, I’m a Never Biden guy too. I don’t recall a time when the Primaries have been more important to America.

Homer
Own parts of 2 business DIDN'T take a dime of PPP windfall.
Sounds like you got up to that feed bunk.
Did you send your PPP money to one of the many fundraiser your Hero has.

Homer
Own parts of 2 business DIDN'T take a dime of PPP windfall.
Sounds like you got up to that feed bunk.
Did you send your PPP money to one of the many fundraiser your Hero has.
I'm proud of you Gator.....we must be the only 2....

I would prefer that Desantis is the GOP candidate for president. If Trump got it, it would only be another hit job by the democrats for the next 4 years and several GOP Congress members would join them for any possible impeachment B.S.
If Desantis wins, I hope Trump sets aside his personal ego and throws his support and funds into the mix supporting Desantis. Another way for Trump to rub the democrat's noses into the mud for revenge and the democrats would be the minority in D.C. for several terms.
RELH

I would prefer that Desantis is the GOP candidate for president. If Trump got it, it would only be another hit job by the democrats for the next 4 years and several GOP Congress members would join them for any possible impeachment B.S.
If Desantis wins, I hope Trump sets aside his personal ego and throws his support and funds into the mix supporting Desantis. Another way for Trump to rub the democrat's noses into the mud for revenge and the democrats would be the minority in D.C. for several terms.
RELH
I understand your logic completely, however my personal belief is, if Trump steps aside or looses the GOP nomination and DeSantis or anyone else wins, the Democrats will turn their discredit, attack and destroy machinery on whoever the GOP nominee is and create as much hate, contention and decisiveness as they have with Donald Trump and if that nomeniee resists or pushes back, in any way, if that nominee doesn’t “take it” like a gentle-person, you’ll be just as disgruntled as you are with Trump right now.

The Democrat could give two chits about Trump or his so called hateful personality, they hate the GOP platform and ideology and the deterrent the GOP and whoever the GOP leadership is, that stands in the way of the DNC agenda. It’s just that simple. And I believe you know that as well as I do.

So…….. I think Trump soldier’s up as well as anyone else has done or will do. For me……..he is now a proven talent and I’ll support him for another 4…….if given the opportunity.

Last edited:
There are actually a number of businesses that weren’t eligible for the loans (mj, high net income, 500 ee’s, etc), but I get your point. PPP loans is the only possible explanation I can come up with for the building boom around here. Incidentally, construction was the largest recipient in terms of industry segment.

And don’t forget to admire trump’s beautiful Fiscal Genius merit badge for presiding over that orgy.?

Hows That FREEBIE Money Panning Out Just about Now?

With The Inflation/Brandon Don't Tell Me It's Not More Than Paid Back Already!

I understand your logic completely, however my personal belief is, if Trump steps aside or looses the GOP nomination and DeSantis or anyone else wins, the Democrats will turn their discredit, attack and destroy machinery on whoever the GOP nominee is and create as much hate, contention and decisiveness as they have with Donald Trump and if that nomeniee resists or pushes back, in any way, if that nominee doesn’t “take it” like a gentle-person, you’ll be just as disgruntled as you are with Trump right now.

The Democrat could give two chits about Trump or his so called hateful personality, they hate the GOP platform and ideology and the deterrent the GOP and whoever the GOP leadership is, that stands in the way of the DNC agenda. It’s just that simple. And I believe you know that as well as I do.

So…….. I think Trump soldier’s up as well as anyone else has done or will do. For me……..he is now a proven talent and I’ll support him for another 4…….if given the opportunity.
Lumpy, are you implying that the Republicans won’t turn the political war machine loose on the D’s when they re-take congress?

Retribution is the norm. Suddenly everyone has forgotten that.

And do you attribute any of the former presidents ”success” to the adults who were in the room with him in the beginning? Do you expect the same quality of leadership with the crackpots who now occupy his echo chamber?

Last edited:
Lumpy, are you implying that the Republicans won’t turn the political war machine loose on the D’s when they re-take congress?

Retribution is the norm. Suddenly everyone has forgotten that.

And do you attribute any of the former presidents ”success” to the adults who were in the room with him in the beginning? Do you expect the same quality of leadership with the crackpots who now occupy his echo chamber?
No I’m not suggesting that, but until Trump showed up they seem to do it in a more subtle way, and it proved to be total inept.

Retribution or campaign commitments, depending which ideology you support, are why we have elections…….. so I guess I am actually not just implying it but….. counting on it. Hiever………. It seems, until Trump stepped up it was been pretty much a one side ideology movement, for the last 50 or 60 decades.

Now…… there are millions who like where we have moved to in the geo-political arena……. are you implying that it’s only the Trump supporters that are in a twist over how far left the last 50 years have taken us? I’m not lonesome in my conservative tendencies and it seems like a lot of Democrats and independence are pretty nervous about where the Bernie Sanders movement is taking us too. Let’s remember why and how Joe Biden is President…..

Who was going to win the DNC nomination prior to the South Carolina primary? We may not have Sanders as President but we have every one of his political ambitions running the country……… don’t we? Senator Clyburn avoided the man but he harnessed all of Sander’s ideology.

Trump flushed embedded RINOs fairly quickly, I will give you that. However the swamp is far from empty and a bunch more will need to go before buckskin’s dream can be achieved. Remember, it’s taken 50 years to get where we are now and one person can’t fix it in four years when the international liberal world order (there term, not mine, I call it Marxism) is no less anti-Trump than the folks are here. Regarding the crackpots…… Trump doesn’t seem to keep people around very long who don’t support his ambitions for the country, so I guess, if elected we’ll see which crackpots are productive and which ones aren’t. I do believe this, if you’re going to work directly for Trump you better come on a fast pony and better bring a lunch because he don’t seem to wait long….. for anybody. I could never keep up!!

Here is a question for you, if you don’t mind. Which do you find more dislikable and more threatening, Trumps “can do” style of leadership ( or whatever term you would perfer to call it) or Trumps ideology or whatever you would prefer to call it.

I think it is kind of like asking if you liked what Grant or Patten believed America should be, or the way they fought the opposite to their ideology, to get there.

As I’ve said before, nobody likes a knife fighter, but without them, what kind of country would we have. And it seems to a lot of folks, we are currently in one of those tipping point periods, where there is a fork in the road………. not a whole lot unlike we were in the early days of late 1700s and the mid 1800s.

Hope that answers your questions as best I can, without ranker.

Probably a reasonable discussion on this Independence Day weekend. In these days of battling for Independence from a liberal world order or, Marxism as I call it.

No I’m not suggesting that, but until Trump showed up they seem to do it in a more subtle way, and it proved to be total inept.

Retribution or campaign commitments, depending which ideology you support, are why we have elections…….. so I guess I am actually not just implying it but….. counting on it. Hiever………. It seems, until Trump stepped up it was been pretty much a one side ideology movement, for the last 50 or 60 decades.

Now…… there are millions who like where we have moved to in the geo-political arena……. are you implying that it’s only the Trump supporters that are in a twist over how far left the last 50 years have taken us? I’m not lonesome in my conservative tendencies and it seems like a lot of Democrats and independence are pretty nervous about where the Bernie Sanders movement is taking us too. Let’s remember why and how Joe Biden is President…..

Who was going to win the DNC nomination prior to the South Carolina primary? We may not have Sanders as President but we have every one of his political ambitions running the country……… don’t we? Senator Clyburn avoided the man but he harnessed all of Sander’s ideology.

Trump flushed embedded RINOs fairly quickly, I will give you that. However the swamp is far from empty and a bunch more will need to go before buckskin’s dream can be achieved. Remember, it’s taken 50 years to get where we are now and one person can’t fix it in four years when the international liberal world order (there term, not mine, I call it Marxism) is no less anti-Trump than the folks are here. Regarding the crackpots…… Trump doesn’t seem to keep people around very long who don’t support his ambitions for the country, so I guess, if elected we’ll see which crackpots are productive and which ones aren’t. I do believe this, if you’re going to work directly for Trump you better come on a fast pony and better bring a lunch because he don’t seem to wait long….. for anybody. I could never keep up!!

Here is a question for you, if you don’t mind. Which do you find more dislikable and more threatening, Trumps “can do” style of leadership ( or whatever term you would perfer to call it) or Trumps ideology or whatever you would prefer to call it.

I think it is kind of like asking if you liked what Grant or Patten believed America should be, or the way they fought the opposite to their ideology, to get there.

As I’ve said before, nobody likes a knife fighter, but without them, what kind of country would we have. And it seems to a lot of folks, we are currently in one of those tipping point periods, where there is a fork in the road………. not a whole lot unlike we were in the early days of late 1700s and the mid 1800s.

Hope that answers your questions as best I can, without ranker.

Probably a reasonable discussion on this Independence Day weekend. In these days of battling for Independence from a liberal world order or, Marxism as I call it.
On my way to the quakies, but a couple of brief answers and a commentary.

My objection to trump is primarily based on character. Icould overlook some of his liberal policies and I could support the “team” because there were still some adults in the room. But I became a Never Trumper on Jan 6. I know what I saw and heard.

But trump will never be able to assemble an effective political team ever again for any of a thousand reasons. And it’s not because of his self proclaimed high energy style. I swam with type A new york a-holes for long enough to resent the “leadership” style.

Now the commentary: I simply cannot fathom that anyone considers trump a conservative. He is a big government democrat. Are we sure we aren’t seeing what we want to see?

I hope everyone has a great Independence Day ??

I would of took it BUT I figured I would have to pay it all back so why take it.
Now I see all the business that took it are having a hay day with it.
Now we all will have pay for the one's that took it by paying on the Nation debt.

Last edited:
All this ideology talk is wonderful, but USA will never be able to move forward until the vital questions are answered about our election process. Voter fraud and election fraud can't just be addressed by some guy or gal popping up on TV saying "it's been debunked, move along folks". Or "it's not widespread enough to make a difference" Are they saying electronic voting is absolutely fool proof? Who's in charge of that? Every state has their own rules and are subject to change without notice or approval?

Where are the congressional hearings addressing all of that? Under oath, of course.

I have to sit in complete amazement and the lack of depth and logic being applied by the haters on this thread.

What's wrong have we all forgotten peoples rights, due process and what really involved in a fair trail in the country!

How some of you could be so easily duped by a made for TV show trail that the even the Washington Post says lacks cooboration is completely amazing. Have any of you even bothered to reflect on what happened over the last 5 years. The countless lies and outright fabrications to destroy 1Man Donald J. Trump. Is he dispicable? Yes. Eccentric? Yes Boorish? Absolutely and a thousand other bad traits that managed to make him a billionaire in the most corrupt city in America,

You haters keep claiming Trumps scared when in reality the reverse is. Why are they going to such lengths to destroy him right before your eyes using false testimony and false investigations and hundreds of millions of tax dollars all the while knowing the whole damn thing is a hoax!!! Why are they willing to KNOWINGLY use such tactics and act just like the brown shirts of Hitler and the false testimony trials throughout history in the soviet bloc. The press, media, democrat party, rinos, BLM, Antifa, and elected SOROS officials have all done more to destroy this nation since Barack Obama was elected than anytime in our nations history! The fact you haters can't acknowledge that only shows how blind and endoctrinated you've become.

Think not why are a bunch of rioters still sitting in jail whose rights were completely ignored for a political narrative to dupe you morons who are blinded by reality. Think not, the capitols defenses were knowingly weaken to the point that a couple of SEAL teams could have overtaken it with little resistance and completely disrupted the country and actually taken the congress hostage very easily. Who was in charge of security in the capitol? Nancy Pelosi. Why was Washingtom so defenseless? Who was in charge of security in DC, Muriel Bowser HMMM see a pattern here.

They all knowingly left the capitol more vulnerable than NORMAL when they KNEW there was going to be a rally. A rally of all types of Trump supporters aven the most feared right wing factions..........HMMM see a pattern here?

Even a cub reporter for a grade scool newspaper could link up the facts in this whole damn mess but grown men that are incapable of thought should be able to see thru the charade.

Why the same DEMOCRAT players controlling the events? Why the complete disregard about normal proceedure and rights by a congressional investigation? It's not both parties being allowed to control their time and depose witnesses nd bring on their witnesses. Think Not ?

When Britt Hume one of the most respected newscasters in history who covered Washington for decades says it clearly isn't being done properly and the Washington Post, Washington Examiner, and even lowly little Fox news is seeing thru the charade it time to open your damn eyes!!!!

Some of us warned you about what was coming and we're looking like a group of geniuses given the events that have unfolded.

Even the supreme court who the dems are rioting against have put the damn brakes on the uncontrolled wagon simply by following our laws and the constitution instead of redefining them........

Think they may have been able to see the erosion of laws and rights unfolding right under their noses by a political party obsessed with taking complete control of your nation.

They let you have your guns for a variety of reasons since they knew full well that the time may soon be approacing when you may need them to put down the rebellion that's under way to take over your country. God knows they might need them themselves given the events unfolding in front of their homes daily by unchecked liberal socialist mobs who want to end their administering our constitution.

The"cats out of the bag" and they're ready to redefine your country and your right's according to their plan to take us to their version of socialist new world order controlled by their absolute rule. It's time to wake up nonbelivers because the revolution is here and going on daily in cities across your country with arson, riots, smash and grabs, looting, assualts, rapes, criminal amnesty, no bail laws, and uncontrolled immigration and redistribution and racial inequality and indoctrination of our youth all being done with complete disregard for the laws of your country.

Yep boys you've got your finger on the real issue Donald Trump..........But isn't it ironic the crooks always try to get rid of the sheriff and law enforcement and your rights, when they're looking to take a town or a country over..............As flawed as he was he's a million times better than the enforced rule the elites and the socialist dems have in mind for you, preying on our kids and our freedom and the nations treasury.

All this ideology talk is wonderful, but USA will never be able to move forward until the vital questions are answered about our election process. Voter fraud and election fraud can't just be addressed by some guy or gal popping up on TV saying "it's been debunked, move along folks". Or "it's not widespread enough to make a difference" Are they saying electronic voting is absolutely fool proof? Who's in charge of that? Every state has their own rules and are subject to change without notice or approval?

Where are the congressional hearings addressing all of that? Under oath, of course.
Very few can see the forest, through the trees, only the wise ones can.

We can close this thread until eels question gets answered. Could be a while.

Have a great American Independence Day eelgrass!

Last edited:
I have to sit in complete amazement and the lack of depth and logic being applied by the haters on this thread.

What's wrong have we all forgotten peoples rights, due process and what really involved in a fair trail in the country!

How some of you could be so easily duped by a made for TV show trail that the even the Washington Post says lacks cooboration is completely amazing. Have any of you even bothered to reflect on what happened over the last 5 years. The countless lies and outright fabrications to destroy 1Man Donald J. Trump. Is he dispicable? Yes. Eccentric? Yes Boorish? Absolutely and a thousand other bad traits that managed to make him a billionaire in the most corrupt city in America,

You haters keep claiming Trumps scared when in reality the reverse is. Why are they going to such lengths to destroy him right before your eyes using false testimony and false investigations and hundreds of millions of tax dollars all the while knowing the whole damn thing is a hoax!!! Why are they willing to KNOWINGLY use such tactics and act just like the brown shirts of Hitler and the false testimony trials throughout history in the soviet bloc. The press, media, democrat party, rinos, BLM, Antifa, and elected SOROS officials have all done more to destroy this nation since Barack Obama was elected than anytime in our nations history! The fact you haters can't acknowledge that only shows how blind and endoctrinated you've become.

Think not why are a bunch of rioters still sitting in jail whose rights were completely ignored for a political narrative to dupe you morons who are blinded by reality. Think not, the capitols defenses were knowingly weaken to the point that a couple of SEAL teams could have overtaken it with little resistance and completely disrupted the country and actually taken the congress hostage very easily. Who was in charge of security in the capitol? Nancy Pelosi. Why was Washingtom so defenseless? Who was in charge of security in DC, Muriel Bowser HMMM see a pattern here.

They all knowingly left the capitol more vulnerable than NORMAL when they KNEW there was going to be a rally. A rally of all types of Trump supporters aven the most feared right wing factions..........HMMM see a pattern here?

Even a cub reporter for a grade scool newspaper could link up the facts in this whole damn mess but grown men that are incapable of thought should be able to see thru the charade.

Why the same DEMOCRAT players controlling the events? Why the complete disregard about normal proceedure and rights by a congressional investigation? It's not both parties being allowed to control their time and depose witnesses nd bring on their witnesses. Think Not ?

When Britt Hume one of the most respected newscasters in history who covered Washington for decades says it clearly isn't being done properly and the Washington Post, Washington Examiner, and even lowly little Fox news is seeing thru the charade it time to open your damn eyes!!!!

Some of us warned you about what was coming and we're looking like a group of geniuses given the events that have unfolded.

Even the supreme court who the dems are rioting against have put the damn brakes on the uncontrolled wagon simply by following our laws and the constitution instead of redefining them........

Think they may have been able to see the erosion of laws and rights unfolding right under their noses by a political party obsessed with taking complete control of your nation.

They let you have your guns for a variety of reasons since they knew full well that the time may soon be approacing when you may need them to put down the rebellion that's under way to take over your country. God knows they might need them themselves given the events unfolding in front of their homes daily by unchecked liberal socialist mobs who want to end their administering our constitution.

The"cats out of the bag" and they're ready to redefine your country and your right's according to their plan to take us to their version of socialist new world order controlled by their absolute rule. It's time to wake up nonbelivers because the revolution is here and going on daily in cities across your country with arson, riots, smash and grabs, looting, assualts, rapes, criminal amnesty, no bail laws, and uncontrolled immigration and redistribution and racial inequality and indoctrination of our youth all being done with complete disregard for the laws of your country.

Yep boys you've got your finger on the real issue Donald Trump..........But isn't it ironic the crooks always try to get rid of the sheriff and law enforcement and your rights, when they're looking to take a town or a country over..............As flawed as he was he's a million times better than the enforced rule the elites and the socialist dems have in mind for you, preying on our kids and our freedom and the nations treasury.
Well said, very well said. So, I’ll mark you down for………. Not Ready For, “Who Then”, Did I read that right?

There are actually a number of businesses that weren’t eligible for the loans (mj, high net income, 500 ee’s, etc), but I get your point. PPP loans is the only possible explanation I can come up with for the building boom around here. Incidentally, construction was the largest recipient in terms of industry segment.

And don’t forget to admire trump’s beautiful Fiscal Genius merit badge for presiding over that orgy.?
Fiscal Genius Merit Badge ?

The guy badgered the Federal Reserve and Jay Powell (whom Trump appointed to Chairman) constantly to lower the Fed rate to zero (or even negative) and handed out literally trillions of dollars in cash, which we borrowed from China, during his four years and then blames his successor for trying to curb the inflation it caused. YOU CAN'T PRINT TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN CASH WITH ZERO PERCENT INTEREST AND NOT GET INFLATION!

When people talk about the good economy during the Clinton years, they credit the delayed reaction from Reagan's economic policies. But when there's a negative economy right now, they forget about the delayed reaction from Trump's policies. It's economically and intellectually dishonest. ?

Screenshot_20220703-110056_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220703-110334_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220703-110426_Samsung Internet.jpg

PS. For historical perspective, the 2019 Trump tweets were in the midst of three straight rate cuts (because the Fed felt the economy was slowing) but Trump wanted cuts larger than the .25% each that the Fed approved.

Last edited:
Trump contributed to the problem. True. However, Joe approved additional and unnecessary COVID funds to push things to an untenable level. And he and his federal reserve waited too long to take action.

Can you imagine how F’d we would all be if the Republicans allowed Joe and the Democrats to pass Build Back Better for 3.5 trillion.

Trump contributed to the problem. True. However, Joe approved additional and unnecessary COVID funds to push things to an untenable level. And he and his federal reserve waited too long to take action.

Can you imagine how F’d we would all be if the Republicans allowed Joe and the Democrats to pass Build Back Better for 3.5 trillion.
I’ve noticed, over the years, most of us agree to what problems we have.

Race Relations.
Culture Differences.
Immigration.
Inflation.
Climate change.
Pollution.
Employment.
Education.
Healthcare.
Violence.
Homeless
Russia
China
North Korea
Supply Shortage.
Etc.

The divide is not disagreements over the issues, the divide is almost always over how, as a government, a civilization, a social institution etc. we are going to solve these issues……….. there always has been a huge divide on how to solve political problems…… and the differences on how to solve these issues has gotten more extreme….. thus the frustration and anxiousness has become more extreme.

Last edited:
The

Mainstream media are in the dems back pocket. They say everything is a conspiracy theory. Or Russian disinformation. Example Hunter Biden's Laptop. The Biden's grifted ?from Ukraine, China and other countries. Nothing reported from the mainstream media. They debunked the laptop story. 61 former intelligence members signed a letter incorrectly saying it had all the telltale signs of Russian disinformation. Never acknowledging that "the big guy" lied during the campaign saying he did not know of hunter's "business" dealings. Hunter's laptop is more than a smoking gun. It is an incitement on the Biden crime family and Washington corruption in general.

How can Americans have faith in an election system when the mystery about the broken water main pipe in Georgia gets swept under the rug? There never was a broken water main pipe. Ballots getting pulled out from under the table as soon as the room was emptied. All on video? What went on that was not videotaped?

The governor of Cali has is eyes on running for the Whitehouse in 2024. Big ad buy in Florida this weekend. Newsom is the nephew of the madame speaker of the house Nasty Nancy Pelosi. Gavin is a COVID lockdown hypocrite. Anti gun and climate change alarmist. Plans to bring Cali politics to Washington. Anyone for president except another liberal democrat. But aren't they all.

Hey Lumpy!

I've Always Said:

BLACK SMOKE MATTERS!

I’ve noticed, over the years, most of us agree to what problems we have.

Race Relations.
Culture Differences.
Immigration.
Inflation.
Climate change.
Pollution.
Employment.
Education.
Healthcare.
Violence.
Homeless
Russia
China
North Korea
Supply Shortage.
Etc.

The divide is not disagreements over the issues, the divide is almost always over how, as a government, a civilization, a social institution etc. we are going to solve these issues……….. there always has been a huge divide on how to solve political problems…… and the differences on how to solve these issues has gotten more extreme….. thus the frustration and anxiousness has become more extreme.

Fiscal Genius Merit Badge ?

The guy badgered the Federal Reserve and Jay Powell (whom Trump appointed to Chairman) constantly to lower the Fed rate to zero (or even negative) and handed out literally trillions of dollars in cash, which we borrowed from China, during his four years and then blames his successor for trying to curb the inflation it caused. YOU CAN'T PRINT TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN CASH WITH ZERO PERCENT INTEREST AND NOT GET INFLATION!

When people talk about the good economy during the Clinton years, they credit the delayed reaction from Reagan's economic policies. But when there's a negative economy right now, they forget about the delayed reaction from Trump's policies. It's economically and intellectually dishonest. ?

View attachment 80315View attachment 80316View attachment 80317

PS. For historical perspective, the 2019 Trump tweets were in the midst of three straight rate cuts (because the Fed felt the economy was slowing) but Trump wanted cuts larger than the .25% each that the Fed approved.
Agree ?

Biggest subsidy in agriculture is Food Stamps
If much the the food stamps and subsidies went away food price would double and crash then go back up 3 or 4 times what their right now. Only because farmers would be out of business and farms would be shut down from the crashes. The subsidy programs need to be cleaned up like most government programs, but we do need them when markets crash.

Exactly, people think they want free market everything until they get it. as a farmer I wish like hell the government would get completely out and let the slackjaws get what they asked for. I'd make a fortune and they'd scream like mashed cats.

Cali, have you ever met a crackhead conspiracy theory you didn't like ? give it a break dude. maybe the reason 100% of the time your stories are never proven true is because they're not ? think on that a while. sometimes a thing is just what it looks like, reality is a hell of a concept try it.

Reagan keeps coming up. but I have to assume most of the MAGATS are either too young to remember him or like RELH they're too old to remember him. because Reagan was much closer to Biden than Trump as president and today he'd be considered a progressive lib. you do know both he and Ford supported the Clinton Rambo gun ban right ? didn't think so....

Ford and Reagan were the best presidents in my lifetime. Trump was the worst in the nation's history and the damage may never be contained.

Desantis will be the 2024 GOP nominee . the dem nomination is wide open it won't be Biden or Harris.

The Dem. nomination will be Gavin Newsome and you do not want him if CA. politics is not your cup of tea. I believe he would be worse then Biden as he would be more capable of ramming the "green deal" home and other half brain liberal deals.
Dude you are wrong, I do remember Reagan as I bought my first home when he became President. Unlike you, I do not have a problem with Crown Royal clouding my memory.

The reason I feel Newsome will be in the running is because he just finished doing a commercial that played in Florida attacking Desantis. He knows that Desantis will probably be the GOP candidate and he is starting his attack program early as any good Democrat does. His good old aunt Nancy Pelosi will be sure to see he has the Democrat dollars for his attack campaign and she will push for other Democrats to stay out of the primary to give her nephew the open road to be the democrat candidate.

RELH

Last edited:
I Can't Believe You Won't Write Biden In & Vote For Him Again!

And Don't F'N Tell Us You Didn't Vote For Him!

You GAWD-DAMNED Rights You Did!

How's That Working Out For You?

CRACK ANOTHER F'N CROWN!

Exactly, people think they want free market everything until they get it. as a farmer I wish like hell the government would get completely out and let the slackjaws get what they asked for. I'd make a fortune and they'd scream like mashed cats.

Cali, have you ever met a crackhead conspiracy theory you didn't like ? give it a break dude. maybe the reason 100% of the time your stories are never proven true is because they're not ? think on that a while. sometimes a thing is just what it looks like, reality is a hell of a concept try it.

Reagan keeps coming up. but I have to assume most of the MAGATS are either too young to remember him or like RELH they're too old to remember him. because Reagan was much closer to Biden than Trump as president and today he'd be considered a progressive lib. you do know both he and Ford supported the Clinton Rambo gun ban right ? didn't think so....

Ford and Reagan were the best presidents in my lifetime. Trump was the worst in the nation's history and the damage may never be contained.

Desantis will be the 2024 GOP nominee . the dem nomination is wide open it won't be Biden or Harris.

Hey dude!

Send Me Your Address!

I've Got Something I Want You To Have & Wear!

Ya!

It's A F'N FLATTY To Fit Your Thick F'N Head!

fjb.jpg

You forget your meds today bobcat ?

I said Reagan was a good president. and I'd give anything to have someone like him back today but that is never going to happen. the GOP has been hijacked by Nazi's and traitors and Reagan would get more votes in the primary from democrats than republicans.

our primary system weeds out the best potential leaders and leaves us with the chit choices where we have to choose the least chitty out of. if we don't change this system the division is only going to get worse, moderate uniters don't have a chance in the primary even though they'd win the general.

Way too early to know who the dem will be. hopefully someone who's not even on the radar today. because all that are suck. just like the GOP hopefuls. except Cheney.

It seems Liz Cheney is thinking about getting in. She'll get my vote if she runs. Yeah, I know, y'all are shocked ?

I like pro-gun people with conservative voting records that put their country and constitution over their party and reelection campaign.

Screenshot_20220704-100842_Samsung Internet.jpg

If she could win the primary she would win the general. but she's not a lying racist Nazi so I don't see a path to the nomination for her. unless she runs as an independent, that would shake the chit out of everything and she just might win.

I don't like her stance on abortion or public lands but at this point compromises must be made to save democracy.

Since we have Trump on trial for fomenting an insurrection and other various crimes against the state, Let's take a look at who really was responsible for creating more hate and discord and thought's of insurrection and crimes against our people. Given this article was written by a PHD'D historical scholar I'm fairly certain the facts are accurate. This way we can really objectively see who caused more hate, discord, damage and criminal activity, since the J6 commission isn't playing by the established rules, But them it's not the first time they've done things in this manner. Hmmm

Great Article!
Moving forward we must have honest elections.
We must vote these criminals out of office.
They must be exposed and prosecuted for their crimes.
We cannot let the leftist radicals be the deciding voice for our nation.
We need to elect a government administration that can clean up the mess we’re in now.

Great Article!
Moving forward we must have honest elections.
We must vote these criminals out of office.
They must be exposed and prosecuted for their crimes.
We cannot let the leftist radicals be the deciding voice for our nation.
We need to elect a government administration that can clean up the mess we’re in now.
That article is just “Hell Right!“ for the trumpsters, and has been repeated here ad nauseum. They only ever add to their list of grievances, real or imagined.

This country should of never broke off from England. George Washington was a terrorist

This country should of never broke off from England. George Washington was a terrorist
Well, that’s what the French called him in 54. Funny how that turned around 30 years later.

Hell, in another 25 years SS! you and I could be partners in arms! LOL…… not likely but ya just never know, you can gut shoot and then have him save your a$$ another day.

It seems Liz Cheney is thinking about getting in. She'll get my vote if she runs. Yeah, I know, y'all are shocked ?

I like pro-gun people with conservative voting records that put their country and constitution over their party and reelection campaign.

View attachment 80375

"I like neo cons who will send your kid to spill his guts so that Ratheon makes another billion and Halliburton gets the clean up contract"

Sorry man, we do banter, but good God. I'll hope you're trolling

Since we have Trump on trial for fomenting an insurrection and other various crimes against the state, Let's take a look at who really was responsible for creating more hate and discord and thought's of insurrection and crimes against our people. Given this article was written by a PHD'D historical scholar I'm fairly certain the facts are accurate. This way we can really objectively see who caused more hate, discord, damage and criminal activity, since the J6 commission isn't playing by the established rules, But them it's not the first time they've done things in this manner. Hmmm

Unfortunately, the effort to distinguish the MOST guilty leads to excuses for lesser crimes. And, since judgement regarding the severity of any crime often depends upon one's political views, any effort to hold only the most guilty accountable invariably results in failure to seek justice for others. Our goal should be to bring every law breaker to trial--in real court, and not just the court of public opinion--and it is certainly worth asking why so many get away with a slap on the wrist. Crime, whether by rioters in Portland or by those who would steal an election, is the greatest motivator in politics today, and the fact that we disagree so intensely over politics is largely the result of our failure to hold our own "sides" accountable for their mistakes.

Unfortunately, the effort to distinguish the MOST guilty leads to excuses for lesser crimes. And, since judgement regarding the severity of any crime often depends upon one's political views, any effort to hold only the most guilty accountable invariably results in failure to seek justice for others. Our goal should be to bring every law breaker to trial--in real court, and not just the court of public opinion--and it is certainly worth asking why so many get away with a slap on the wrist. Crime, whether by rioters in Portland or by those who would steal an election, is the greatest motivator in politics today, and the fact that we disagree so intensely over politics is largely the result of our failure to hold our own "sides" accountable for their mistakes.

It's almost as if the left wants lawlessness and chaos so they don't want their shock troops in jail.

Trying to justify a forced overthrow of a presidential election because other people broke laws during unrelated protests is as sad as it gets.

Trump was president when the BLM crap happened so cry to him about that. it has absolutely nothing to do with he and his treason team's crimes against the constitution and the American people.

Oh and yeah, neither do gas prices. sorry.

The issues confronting this country currently are those created by the very people we have elected to serve and those rich enough to fix the game. The fact they're manipulating every single facet of our lives and the media is leading us to the trough only reinforces how we're being lead down the path to perdition. If you sit back and look at the entire chain of events confronting us since Obama told us " we're ready to fundamentally change our nation" it's all being done to our own detriment.

These events are not elective choices made by " WE THE PEOPLE". The old phrase "there's overwhemling public support showing approval for these programs" and the old tired " along with " the polls show" are nothing more than a figment of their imagination being used to bludgeon us into submission using their media driven propaganda machine.

The big lie really isn't really the big lie at all, it's simply the vehicle they're utilizing to hide the fact unmonitored ballot boxes, dead people voting, unlimited mail in ballots, chain of posession issues, bad voters rolls, and illegal immigrants casting ballots that were actually counted in the last election. The fact the legal process makes it impossible to bring many of these issues up in the correct timeframe to stop the outcomes work against us in the whole fair election charade.

The uniparty knows full well that election integrity is paramount into duping us that all's well. Let the public find out that elective outcomes can be manipulated and they know the ruse is up and we"ll take it out on those who choose to decieve us. Here's a little tid bit for you to digest.....elections in this country while largely fair and honest have been manipulated for decades in many areas. The elective process has been watered down by all sorts of political tricks and nonsense that were done to keep one party in power., The fact they opened the floodgates in the last big election are proof positive that methods were changed that in some cases were directly opposed to legal voting laws in some states. So the guys making the rules BENT the rules to allow illegal votes to be cast and counted!

So lets see the guys imposing their will on us today changed the rules to allow them to be able to continue the process by removing candidates, laws, or voter oppostion to their plan. The old "potomac two step" at it's finest........That's right and if you think Mark Zuckerberg throwing 450 MILLION into unfettered, unmonitored ballot boxes sitting on city streets allowing votes to be cast at all hours, insured election integrity, well here's your sign. Then factor in multiple ballots being sent to vacant homes that actually wound up in the election being counted and ballots being counted for days and days after the polls closed, you can see why the alarms went off!!

So no candidate or group can gather up enough positive proof before the electors were certified and here we are..........With no way of provening things in such a short timeframe ANY elected official is under the same constraints...... so the election must have been honest..........Trump lost the election to Biden since he couldn't prove otherwise.........and the uniparty was all in making sure that the public knew our election integrity was intact! It's been done that way for decades so it must be fine. Trump was delegitimized as a sore loser and a liar. Yet there's been these holes in our elective process for years and some new wrinkles were thrown in this election that made things a bit far less secure..........HMMMMM

Trump lost!! In reality by the process he did! the press and the uniparty have confirmed it........

and it's Russia's fault gas is so high and store shelves are empty and many businesses can't find anyone who wants a job even after the covid shut half of America down...... There's some high level gaming being done here and severe planning and manipulation, to fill their wallets with more of your money.

They're twisting every American to push us towards that "UTOPIAN SOCIALIST NEW WORLD ORDER.... and we know that's the case since they finally admitted it and their polls support it since we hear it everyday.......your concerns and rights are secondary to the interests of the UNIPARTY. Keep your eyes open boys if it looks like, wiggles like, and smells like it's fish, it's a damn fish even though the propaganda will tell you it's not.

Last edited:
Trying to justify a forced overthrow of a presidential election because other people broke laws during unrelated protests is as sad as it gets.

Trump was president when the BLM crap happened so cry to him about that. it has absolutely nothing to do with he and his treason team's crimes against the constitution and the American people.

[/QUOTE

Is there a phone app that keeps track of if you leftists are pro or anti the constitution each day?

No way you can keep track on your own

What's wrong BUZZY getting caught up in all the hype again........your spots are showing and while you'll never admit it you're smart enough to know I'm right......what's going on doesn't have to be and we both know it.

Luckily, the Biden magic ended racism.

That and about $90million so BLM could buy some houses.

Coincidentally what it cost the DNC to buy off Bernie.

Leftists sure love property

We need another congressional hearing. The Vice President said they're not going to stop, nor should they.

Rioters....I mean protestors in Portland did a mortar attack on a federal building last night. No arrests, of course. But I digress.

Tog is right we just need to unite around the duly elected President and build back better as one nation.

Mollie is a crackpot.
Read and believe whatever you want, doesn't mean she is right. But grab on any crazy stuff that helps you make it thru the night.
I'm just guessing that all the stuff she claims haven't made in major networks, Why is that.

This is my very favorite trump whine of all - the “poor, victimized djt” excuse.

The dude is a big-city east coast liberal who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and made his fortune from the very industry’s us culture warriors despise (gaming, pop culture entertainment) and who has never slept in anything but a 5-star hotel where every chambermaid comes equipped with an NDA.

He has cheated and lied his way all through life and now he wants our sympathy because all the people he chit all over are being mean to him:cry:

This is the loser who will lead y‘all to the promised land. :ROFLMAO:

You just can’t make this stuff up ?

That should get us to a grand. And props to founder for letting this one run a bit. It’s been fun :)

Last edited:
Mollie is a crackpot.
Read and believe whatever you want, doesn't mean she is right. But grab on any crazy stuff that helps you make it thru the night.
I'm just guessing that all the stuff she claims haven't made in major networks, Why is that.
Millie and dozens of others have pointed out things that were not right during our elective process. If you'd open your jaded eyes and actually try to comprehend the material these things can be exploited by either side. It hasn't made it to major networks because if they admit they have an issue it's a bigger problem. A lot of this stuff isn't new but some of the new wrinkles are.

How many of those major networks you love so much came on the air during every time slot for a few days and admitted the whole damn Russian collusin mess was fabricated (after it was revealed) by the Clinton Campaign and colluded to by high government officials when they knew better? Did you see that happen Gator? They all knew it and lied to you Gator those major networks your idols.......Hmmm wake up!

Your little media darlings and the democrats that you trust were complicit in the whole damn mess, reporting to you on every new bombshell they discovered every newscast to sink Trump yet in the end he wasn't guilty THEY WERE!

Don't you see have they're filtering the information you recieve rather than reporting the facts...........it goes on every day ..........it's time to open your eyes GATOR.

I'm going on vacation I'll let you think about that and eventually you'll realize they've been duping you all along. If not, Trump would have been removed from office and his demonization would have been over years ago. Instead we have the Obama's, Clinton's, and Bidens and all those liitle stories about Russian collusion, getting vast sums of monies from foreign sources, and not a smidgen of corruption going on the whole time...................getting swept under the rugs to give you your daily fix on the nightly propaganda channels.

I'll catch a big one for ya!!!

Yes it has been bluehair but the bottom line is politics is the most corrupt business on earth and all one has to do is sit back and look at what lengths they'll go to decieve us to stay in power and pick our pockets:eek::ROFLMAO:;):cry:.......!!!!!

I can say the same thing about you and the people that you are quoting.
I say she a crackpot and you say she not so I guess we will both have to say good luck.

Have a great Vacation and catch a few monsters.

Gator being President cost him a billion or more in net worth. So things aren't always as they seem. I hope he doesn;t decide to run again since the whole damn mess will never end. We need to purge Washington of the Cancer and get new blood in there to save this country and try to end the corruption. If we ever found out how many millios were paid out in back door deals it would stifle the imagination!!

See you boys later.......fly fishing is on the horizon and it never disappoints and is free of the issues that plague the world.

Gator being President cost him a billion or more in net worth. So things aren't always as they seem. I hope he doesn;t decide to run again since the whole damn mess will never end. We need to purge Washington of the Cancer and get new blood in there to save this country and try to end the corruption. If we ever found out how many millios were paid out in back door deals it would stifle the imagination!!

See you boys later.......fly fishing is on the horizon and it never disappoints and is free of the issues that plague the world.
Well…have fun…..stay off the Yellowstone….and Rip’s bad side

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom