Who's gonna buy poop?

I like dipping them in chocolate and giving them to my mother-in-law for christmas.

JB

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
--Benjamin Franklin 1759

Seems a little steep to me. I do like the "as they lay" pictures though. Elk poop in Colorado, who would have thought!:)

Steve

I THINK D-CUP HAS THE RIGHT IDEA!!!

I'VE GOT,WE'VE ALL GOT RELATIVES THAT NEED SOME!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING WHAT MOOSE _ _ _ _ WILL SELL FOR???

LAST EDITED ON Apr-03-06 AT 08:48PM (MST)[p]Someone would have to be liberal idiot to buy elk ****. Theres plenty in the woods!.

"Laquer them for a great necklace" - must be the same person who thought the best gift she could give her mother was to become wolf scat!

I don't know what's more pathetic - the fact that someone is actually trying to sell this, the fact that someone was looking for it on E-Bay, or that I just wasted the last three minutes of my life reading and commenting on it!

ROY

what sad I that person will sell them......
Theirs a suck born every minute!
RM

LOL! Rackmaster, you're not trying to type and drink at the same time again are you? You're too funny!:)

Steve

Yeah Steve! Them "as they lay" pics are great! Forget shed hunting!...lets start sh!t hunting!!

Start a whole new section! Typical and non typical, pics of "fresh" drops. (steamers) and a scoring system! I can see the threads now..."What do you think this set will score?"

scared.gif

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

And just think we all could have been millionares already!! I like his comment that he had hand picked them! And yes that is some funny SH!T!!!

Chef...that's a sh!tty idea if you ask me!

I do think the wife has a couple cases of empty Mason jars out in the garage......Hmmmmmmm "You want to borrow my jars for WHAT?! I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!!"

If anyone is interested, I have a pint jar of Blacktail poop for trade only. Fresh black, no cracks or chews!

I'm looking for Pronghorn or Mountain Goat in similar condition.

Thanks,

Steve

I think there is an untapped market here!
I want to be the first one to tap into another faction, I think I may need more jars and more reading material.

I'm interested in getting my hands on some of the "steamy" myself! Seems like it would make a nice aromatherapy product!

ROY

eelgrass;
I have got more pronghorn poop than you can shake a tail at! I think we can work out a trade on the black tail let me know how much you want!!!!!!

A couple rednecks are sitting down admiring thier jar of elk droppin's when a city slicker comes up and ask what they have....

The rednecks look at each other with a smirk and one exclaims "thems smart pills" city slicker says "smart pills let me try one" so he pops one in his mouth then imediatly spitts it out and says "man those taste like chit" redneck says "boy your getting smarter already" :)

beavis.gif

Speaking of which, the next time you hunting in elk country with your partner, put a handful of milkduds in your pocket. When you cross a pile of elk dookie, bend down and act like you are picking one up and sniffing it, but have a milkdud in your hand . Pop it in your mouth and record the look on your partners face.

moneyman, that's an old one but still funny.
Last year in a small town near where I live there was a new store that opened up that has nothing but candy, never seen so much. Well after looking around I saw a small bag called Elk Droppings, nothing more than chocolate covered Almonds and they were from Canada.
I kept them in Frig. so they woould not melt and when we had the young boys across the street with their mom for dinner, I told them after if they ate their dinner, they could have a "special treat" I had in frig.
Well when it came time for them to get one, the oldest boy went to get one and read the bag and told me I was crazy and he wasn't going to eat any. So I brought it out and his mom said I will try one, she did and then he knew it was a joke.
They wanted the whole bag after that, but the mom said no.

The look on his face was the best part.

Brian

ok no meds!
However I am thinking Black Bear logs.....
the kind that have berries in them!
NOT a small bears dropping either but one of those 400/500
pounder bears and the log size that really made that Bruin
work making it hit the ground(EELGRASS knows what I am talking about)!***TAKE that right hand index finger tip and touch the left index finger tip touch together and hold...now touch and hold thumbs tips together and thats what I'm talking about!***

I could hear some rich$$$ people in NY,NY over some dude
5,000sq loft saying and in the jar we have Buck Mule Deer
from Southern Utah's famed Paunsagunt along with Bull Elk
from the Gila in New Mexico......only to interrupted by some snobby old lady asking whats that? as she points what appears to be a fire log......... only to hear gasps and a few "no ways" when told a brief descriptions of what his prized purchase was!!
Rackmaster

You need to check this out again and read the questions people are asking - I think some of our MM boys are yanking his chain and he doesn't know it because he is answering every single one!
It's hilarious!
ROY

RACKMASTER......I'm hearing that! I think we need a bigger jar though. Maybe one of those gallon mayonaise jars from Costco? LOL!

Steve

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom