Who's the Boogeymen??

It's Time for the truth!!! We have all seen the DWR recommendations and wonder where it came from? Well there are three powerful men behind the push, and none of them have anything to do with the DWR.....Backdoor Politics is behind everything in this country, even with deer hunting in Utah!!

3 men have banded together to bully and push the DWR into the recommendations that have been recently discussed. Threats were made that if something wasn't done with Utah mule deer then jobs would be lost, ALL deer hunts would be shut down for several years statewide on and on. The DWR was given the ultimatum to do these "Studies" and push it through the RAC and Board process in Nov/Dec and if they weren't then they would take matters into their own hands during the legislative session in February. SO here's a thought for you, if things don't get voted on "the correct way" in December by the board will that still take place in February anyway??

The main man behind the push and big tough talker is current Representative Carl Albrecht. The two pawns he has selected are retired Representative Tom Hatch, and Retired or "Refired" not sure there DWR game warden Garth Carter. All of these men hold lifetime licenses so no matter what they will still get their deer tags on the unit of their choosing, and have taylor made this plan to benefit them on the unit they choose. They don’t care about you, they don’t care about your kids, they care about themselves and abusing the powers they have at hand to force you to play or they will take their ball and go home…

This isn't about mule deer, this is about politicians bullying the DWR into something fear of loosing their jobs and loss of deer hinting in this state for many years, and for their own gain. All of these studies have been done before we know the outcomes, and mother nature will decide for us in the end not a politician....

We’ll see how long this stays up before I get Epsteined!

Interesting.
If this is true, someone should ask Director Shirly this directly at Wildlife Board meeting.

And if true, there needs to be a serious discussion about changing many of these Limited deer areas that are classified as General Units to Limited entry units.

In my mind, if there are limited permits and a person must enter a drawing to get one of the limited number of permits, Then that's not a general area.
Like I said before, every deer unit in Utah should be a Limited entry unit except the Wasatch extended archery.

Interesting.
If this is true, someone should ask Director Shirly this directly at Wildlife Board meeting.

And if true, there needs to be a serious discussion about changing many of these Limited deer areas that are classified as General Units to Limited entry units.

In my mind, if there are limited permits and a person must enter a drawing to get one of the limited number of permits, Then that's not a general area.
Like I said before, every deer unit in Utah should be a Limited entry unit except the Wasatch extended archery.
All for entire state being limited entry

You only need to look at the trail camera law to know politics involved in the DWR decision-making. And it will continue to get heavier involved now that they know they can push their weight around.
Be careful for what we wish for, especially if politics are involved.

Didn’t someone asked that question during one of the RAC meetings? Who was pushing this?

I did. There you go.

I pushed trail cam bans. And guess what, so did thousands of others. Why? Because trail cams give a major advantage to the hunter. It negates the necessity for the hunter to a actually be on the landscape.

The proof. The unbelievable ambient of crying done for keeping cams. No one fights that hard for something that doesn't matter.

Further, where is the conspiracy? Start getting creative and get things done or we will see unit shutdowns? OK? The overwhelming success of tag cutting and $fw management had 30 years. Do we need 40?

Funny. Dudes ***** because nothing is done. Then same guts ***** that something is done.

But, I'll gladly take credit for cam ban. You're welcome

Fake news.

I indeed am responsible. When whipping out my impressive shlong to water the grass, I grew tired of 7 cams watching everything.

A guy couldn't get some in the truck, take a crap, or watch every animal in the forest conduct every move, and know every escape route, 365 days a year. And, if they weren't already, the guides were gearing up for real time cams.

So, I threw my substantial influence at the DWR and forced them to shut them down.

While I'm sure there are all sorts of studies done on cams in the landscape, an the tiresomeness of 30 cams on every bait pile, it for sure was because of the pervs checking pics of my junk.

But, I'll gladly take credit for cam ban. You're welcome
Fake news.

So, I threw my substantial influence at the DWR and forced them to shut them down.
My point was not against the Trail Camera ban that fight is over and done with.
Just pointing out manly one man from Utah politics (Casey Snider) was a big part of the trail camera ban.
Some of the proposals for these "trial" restrictions would never be recommended by Game Biologists.
The "trial" restrictions will do nothing for over all health of the deer herd.
Only allow recurve bows is probably the most asinine recommendation I have ever heard.
How is this recommendation any good for hunting. Hunting would slowly come to a end if this would become law of the land.
4 point or better, if a game biologist had recommended point restrictions it would never be 4 point or better.
Who wants 3 point main frame bucks running around doing the majority of the breeding.

Yes shout for joy that a politician agreed with your stance on a issue, but remember most politicians are only out for themselves, in the end hunting as we know it will lose.

My point was not against the Trail Camera ban that fight is over and done with.
Just pointing out manly one man from Utah politics (Casey Snider) was a big part of the trail camera ban.
Some of the proposals for these "trial" restrictions would never be recommended by Game Biologists.
The "trial" restrictions will do nothing for over all health of the deer herd.
Only allow recurve bows is probably the most asinine recommendation I have ever heard.
How is this recommendation any good for hunting. Hunting would slowly come to a end if this would become law of the land.
4 point or better, if a game biologist had recommended point restrictions it would never be 4 point or better.
Who wants 3 point main frame bucks running around doing the majority of the breeding.

Yes shout for joy that a politician agreed with your stance on a issue, but remember most politicians are only out for themselves, in the end hunting as we know it will lose.

You know it's not hard to talk to Casey, I have several times. Might shock you who is asking for the legislature to bypass the WB.

Id rather hunt recurve than sit home

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom