Wifes Plateau Antelope

FHMAN13

This is my wifes first big game animal. She did a great job and got with in 100 yards of it and made a great shot on it. Her dad had a tag but he was happy just seeing his girl get one.
IMG_1579.jpg

That is a fine pronghorn, especially from the Plateau unit. Looks like it has good mass above the prongs. It will make a really nice mount on your trophy wall at home.

Congratulations to you and your wife. That's a beauty and will look really nice on the wall. Thank you for all your help in telling me where to hunt down on the Plateau. I went down this past weekend and the wind was just a howling but it was a great hunt and I came home with my doe antelope. Saw some pretty nice bucks too but most of the antelope were up higher around Antelope Springs and Polly Wog exactly where you suggested. Again, congratulations on the goat!

Phil

Great goat wife of fhman13. it will look great on the wall with all the other mounts

Congrats on great goat. I am looking at my goat mount now. I shot him the exact same area four years ago and I am positive that he was out of the same gene pool. I'll try and find some pics to post. It is pretty amazing.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom