Wolves ROCK!!!!!

regularjoe

Hey,
First off, I am just kidding. I am new to MM and just wanted to get a post out there. I thought a subject title such as that would get some attention. I have been visiting the site for the past month or so and have really enjoyed the chatter so I thought I would join the party. Hope no one minds! As my name implies, I am just a "regular joe" who loves the outdoors and getting out in the hills any chance I get. Unfortunately, it is never enough. Anyway, looks like there has been great success so far this year and I hope it continues. Good luck to all!!!!!

Welcome to MM....rubber boots and a sense of humor required.. :)

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

lol...Eel

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

also watch out for man crushes on here cant forget about them...

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

"Welcome to MM yes a sense of humor and chest waders should be a requirment."

...and a SCBA be required.. Yes indeed, welcome!

Joey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom