Woof Science

Sounds like a Bill Gates plan. Remove people by disease ..Then remove deer by wolves. If numbers are reduced enough people won't be hunting.

Last edited:
Be verry quite.
The good guys will be along soon and tell us how we are just conspiracies.
They will tell us how we just hate Grizzlies, Wolf's and Jaguars and don't know what we are talking about.
They will tell us everywhere Wolf's have been reintroduced the actual population number of deer, elk and moose has increased, remember they only kill the weak and unhealthy.

Reading the garbage I have read on that Jaguar thread makes me want to puke. Now we got the same game plan on Monster Muleys as the left uses against Conservatives. Call us conspiracies say we don't believe in science and all we want to do is rape and pillage the planet.

Sorry for my rant but I am tired of the fact you can not have a right to an opinion without being demonized.

When quoting scientists in wolf study on deer collisions, I find it "interesting" that the quote a geologist, who didn't work on the study. One doesn't read many wildlife biologist quotes on geology studies.

When quoting the $10.9 million part, I wondered what the loss to Wisconsin dwr in lost hunters due to fewer deer was. In total, as in overall cost, not just license fees.

Increasing predation into an ecosystem makes as much sense as increasing solar and wind to combat "climate change".

If the wolves keep the deer away from the roads, how am I ever going to kill another deer?

It sounds like a classic case of come to a conclusion and then make up some evidence to support that conclusion. A lot like climate science.
Exactly. The baseline assumption is wrong.

Looks like road hunting saves lives and cars then also. Looks like they should release 20000 tags for people who shoot deer off of roads every year.

We are coming up on a situation here in California with Cougars and them going into the neighborhoods and eating pets and anything that runs from them.
Once someone loses a kid or a older parent they will scream for someone to do something.
Well we can do that now get rid of Newsom and get an Republican in office and then he will appoint an real F&G person who will run that office the way it should be.
We lost our last good guy Jim Kellogg and since then it has been appointed to anyone who doesn't know anything about Hunting or fishing.
Newsom and his Dad are the worst things that have happened to our Fish and Game in a century...........................

Looks like road hunting saves lives and cars then also. Looks like they should release 20000 tags for people who shoot deer off of roads every year.
Colorado drivers could save an ungodly amount of money if we could avoid deer collisions. I could buy a new pickup for what I’ve spent. :(

We could put deer fence down every road in the state, but I guess it would destroy an entire industry. What else could it be?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom