Worried about Our Gene Pool

Blank

Long Time Member
Really????

IMG_5614.jpeg

So the thought is that it’s ok to drink from a urinal if the water isn’t reclaimed? I losing hope for society more and more each day.

Trouble is, there is an unstated assumption here………
1. People can read.

2. People can read English.

3. Half the world drinks water that’s full of human waste.

4. 15% of our current population recently came from that half of the world and doesn’t know a urinal from a spring in the desert.

We live close to National Parks. Lots Asian tour buses past through here. A lot of the bath rooms have signs showing people squatting up on top of the toilet bowl seat, with an X through the image. Some civilizations are petrified of getting diseases if they set there bare butt on the seat.

Mixing cultures has its challenges…….. or have you noticed? 😂

We live close to National Parks. Lots Asian tour buses past through here. A lot of the bath rooms have signs showing people squatting up on top of the toilet bowl seat, with an X through the image. Some civilizations are petrified of getting diseases if they set there bare butt on the seat.

They put those up at our workplace when we started to get an influx of foreign workers.

That's funny. I was reading through this and was just going to point to these signs.

Now I know folks will believe me

Trouble is, there is an unstated assumption here………
1. People can read.

2. People can read English.

3. Half the world drinks water that’s full of human waste.

4. 15% of our current population recently came from that half of the world and doesn’t know a urinal from a spring in the desert.
I'm sure some of the people that tour Yellowstone Park can read, but they still try to pet or get within a few feet of big game. Also they enter thermal areas. Signs depict no-nos there and they don't have enough brains to heed and not do the deed. 🤡🤡

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom