worst elk movie

cbryant11

just want to know what movies not too buy,,, i just bought the utahs raging bulls ,,, the cover looked good and promising but the movie was horrible,, i would recomend not buying this video,,,, sorry to those i offend but that was 20 bucks down the drain there, cbryant

Yeah i tend to agree with that. Best vid yet for me are the mossback elk vids. Great bulls, footage and hunts. For some unreal bulls and hunts i like the san carlos apache reservation hunts. As far as best vid to learn about elk behavior and calls, worse than wolves by Elknut 1 here on MM.

http://www.elknut.com/

Kicker

worst one of all time was one called "bullbusters". shoulda been called "bull$h!t". some guy named stinke made it. phoniest piece o' crap ever.

Primos are great. Larry Jones and Dwight Shue made a video atleast ten years ago called elk fever it's one of my favorites.

i agree with kicker on elknuts video. i have been lucky enough to hunt with him he is an exellent caller.

MDBROWN, just wondering how you know Paul?? His son in law Jerry is one of my best friends. Just curious.

Kicker

kicker
i built his house about 12 years ago we have remained freinds every since . our wives are freinds also we live in donnelly. i know jerry also a very efective hunter. ive got a few critters on his website . do you live in boise? i think i know you by name. later Larry

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom